Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EDB to PST Converter accurate Solution

SysOZ EDB to PST Converter to repair & recover EDB file from the damaged EDB file. It can also split Large PST Files. You can easily split large PST file into multiple small bits file with help of this setup. It can show preview before Conversion. This program allows the users to see the preview of the recovered mailbox before the conversion. Easily export EDB to PST, EML, MSG, and HTML. Use the demo version of this program to watch their performance then download the full version after your satisfaction. This program gives a 100% accurate conclusion after the repairing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best OST to PST Migration Tool

SysOZ OST to PST Migration Software to migrate OST file to PST or your required formats. It takes a few minutes to transfer all your selected folder or files to MSG, EML, EMLX, PST, MBOX and many other formats. You can easily retrieve your data by using SysOZ OST to PST Converter tool. It is a latest version which is discover by our expert using the highly rich algorithm to repair damaged OST file which is damage due to many reason. Download the free trial version of this software which helps to endow more know how about the application.

Read…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dodanie powiadomień o zadaniach

Aby pszychodziły powiadomienia o pracach domowych i dodanie pełnego języka polskiego, niekturę słowa są po angielsku i niektuży mają z tym problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i can't call anybody as an attendee.

I was trying to call someone to join a meeting as an attendee by typing it's name then clicking on his user, but the problem is it tells me that I couldn't remove anybody.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. dajcie tablice tylko dla uczniów

Dajcie tablice tylko dla uczniów

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Call not coming in mobile

I have logged in both Desktop & Mobile phone.
    I'm getting group call at the same time in mobile & desktop without any issues.
    But if any person called me directly through Teams, it's shows only in desktop.
    In mobile it's showing some times but not a the time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. phone icon for Conf Call - in icon must be more than 1 "handset" of the phone ;) 3to5 is OK.. BUT on only 1 !!!!! thanks

In the phone "icon" for Conf Call - there should be more than 1 "handset" of the phone ;)
    3 to 5 is OK.. BUT on only 1

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Copy A Group Form as a Template to Create New Forms

1. When I post a form in the general channel of a team, there should be an ability to copy the form as a template to create more forms in the same team.

2. There should be a provision to export the forms to another channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Like "Up-Arrow to edit last message", but last message is also deleted

So there's the up-arrow that lets me edit my last message. However, it often happens that I send a message by mistake, e.g. when I'm adding an apostrophe and hit the enter key with it.

Now of course I can press the up-arrow key to keep writing, but sometimes that doesn't cut it. The now visible and incomplete message may be replied to by the other user, and they won't notice my edit. Or the incomplete message is "critical" without the context that was supposed to follow it.

So it would be cool if there was another shortcut (maybe Ctrl+Up-Arrow?)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email Everyone in a Team or Invite Everyone to Meeting

Sometimes it is necessary to forward a meeting invitation or a confidential document to a Team and we cannot post it in a channel. We need the ability to email team@xxxx.com and then every member in the Team will receive an email. It is specifically difficult when adding a scheduled meeting but users do not add to calendar themselves and we have to forward the meeting invite to 300+ users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create Flexible Shift

Have the ability to have a fully flexible shift to show others in the Team when you will work from home, or when you will be working in another time zone. So not the actual shift that is defined but that you as a user can adopt it during the week.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A feature to copy the Teams files and messages that were created in private

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    プライベートで作成したTeamsのチャネルのメッセージやファイルをコピーする機能
    A feature to copy the Teams files and messages that were created in private

■Description(内容):
    プライベートで作成したTeamsのチャネルのメッセージやファイルをコピーする機能​の提供を希望します。
    We hope a feature to copy the Teams files and messages that were created in private will be provided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A feature to change Teams channels to private

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Teamsのチャネルをプライベートへ変更する機能
    A feature to change Teams channels to private

■Description(内容):
    Teamsのチャネルをプライベートへ変更する機能​の提供を希望します。
    We hope a feature to change Teams channels to private will be provided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scroller is troublesome

hi,
    while scrolling up/down the daily calendar, the scroller is not easy to manage. the moment i click on scroller, the time slot at that place gets active and opens up the meeting scheduler.
    you can either broaden the scroller OR
    let the first click move the scroller instead of opening up of meeting schedule OR
    change the color of scroller to find it easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Always @mention users who have their department name in username

When typing a username for which have his department name. If we try to @mention a user by typing his name and department name without any space between them, @ mention will not work because of his username format. It would be great if @ mention always works even if username has other parameter without any space after user name.
    This behavior occurs for username like below:
    <username (Chinese character)><username (English)>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Block the auto generation of mail address for M365 groups when creating a team

I would like to block the auto generation of mail address for Microsoft 365 groups when creating a team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. visually display sound level on other teams meetings participants.

Sometimes it's hard in Teams meeting to know who is talking. Displaying the sound level from meeting participants microphone would help identify who is talking. WebEx meetings do this quiet well so I should be feasible in teams too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Feature that sends a notification mail to the certain address for every post

We would like to send a notification mail including the message content to the certain mail address when a new post comes up on the Post tab in the specific channel in Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make teams interface flexible to fit 16:9 laptop screen aspect ratio. there are too many interfaces in vertical axis not hideable

While most laptops and desktop screens are 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, a large amount of the Teams interface is actually fixed and dispatched along the vertical axis.

as a result the area left for active part is a tiny part of the screen.
    For instance during a conf calls: there is a rather large horizontal bar showing the members of the call. this bar cannot be hidden/folded therefore the part left for sharing screen or presentation is very small.

the full screen mode does not help either as it covers the whole screen, i.e. impossible to take notes

it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base