Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remote desktop

Remote desktop control does not work always some time the control doesn't respond.
    And its very difficult to navigate too due to the user interface. The response is slow/dragging and need to provide feature to use full windows screen instead of limited teams UI screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Android sharing and profiles

I have three accounts in Teams, 2 work and one personal. When I share from another app on Android my only choice is to share to the active profile. If I want to share to another teams account, I have to stop the share process, open teams, switch accounts and then share again. Either publish each account as a share target or enable profile switching while sharing to teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. See below

My neighbor tried to see if we could communicate via the Microsoft teams app which was downloaded on my phone. I do not have a Microsoft account and uninstalled app. But it retained my phone number can you delete phone for me?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the way we are displayed while in a group.

When I am on a TEAMS call with the client... I of course show up Alford, Scott..... how can that be changed?

it would be great if folks can change to ex. Scott Alford - DXC Account Team like we do in WebEx. This way the client can see that we are indeed engaged in troubleshooting.... and are showing up on the call in force.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Really need to the ability to change the font size and make things a little smaller. Way to large of fonts on 4K screen.

I would like to see the ability to change the font size of the Teams overall display. On 4K screens the font is to large and I am not able to resize and use more of my dsiplay for other applications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable chat only during a session

Since many are using MS Teams to teach recurring classes, can we have chat enabled just only during the class sessions? The teacher can miss many such inquiries as a teacher may limit the communication to only emails or discussion boards. Paid version

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Actual Time of person

Show the time of the person you are chatting or trying to communicate with. (Optional)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make sharing not disabled

Can't share screen with IT Dept.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams Calendar Tab View: Update Details Page to Current Meeting

First off, Teams is amazing. Keep up the great work! I use the iOS Teams app for meetings (camera, wireless headphones, etc.) and it's great. I like how the meetings timeline on the left snaps to the current or closest meeting. Could you also update the right side, the details page, when the timeline on the left updates? Keeping the two in sync would be awesome. I've started a call on the wrong meeting many times because the meetings timeline on the left highlighted my currently meeting but the details page to the right was from a past meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow multiple O365 email in teams. . .either different tabs or in different channels

It would be great to be able to toggle to different Office 365 subscribed accounts without having to change the Teams O365 login.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To have the option to include new fields

To have the option to include new fields

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is Teams expecting a response to the meeting invite from the organizer?

Before the organizer joins the meeting, Participants view displays the organizer didn't respond to the meeting invite under Others Invited section. Why is Teams expecting a response to the meeting invite from the organizer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teams shortcut creation issue due to reliance on Squirrel

Teams and Squirrel rely on Squirrel process to perform initial setup of application \ shortcut creation for users when using machine wide deployment methods for both products. Because both rely on Squirrel, on initial logon, Slack seems to win out and locks Squirrel process to deploy itself to users AppData. Teams can't complete it's AppData setup and times out since Squirrel process is in use by Slack and creates a dead desktop shortcut for Teams. Issue can be resolved with a logoff and logon where Teams "heals" itself but not an ideal solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When one or more producer are out of office would it be possible for admin to change producer

Allow admin to Add or remove producer for a live event.

Scenario : User A have scheduled a Live event and made User B Producer. But due to some reason User A and User B are out of office at the day of event. What are the options from admin to make User C and User D as producer for that event. ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop sending me emails.

I just got an email saying that someone was trying to get a hold of me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have multiple options for your user profile pictures

There should be the option to quickly change your profile picture between several uploaded options. You would be able to express your mood for that day and maybe even post an interesting option on Fridays.

It would also be nice to switch it in a meeting to show an expression of maybe happy or sad. This way, people that are not fond of showing their face on camera could at least show different emotions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Voting is difficult when multiple questions are posted while in a meeting and posting inside the chat window

When using forms to create a poll during a meeting, we post multiple questions and it's hard for users to vote because the window keeps refreshing when multiple users are voting. It will keep scrolling back to the bottom too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base