Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When opening Files of same file type (jpg) allow an album type view

When viewing a group of photos from the files view, there is no ability to quickly go to the next photo easily. A user has to close the file and open another. Would like to have a new File group type for photos titled Album, that when opened you can scroll through images easily without having to close the file and then open the next one, and potentially even have an album view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove Conversation Status from showing in Hover and make it a button instead

In a meeting, if you hover your mouse over the meeting, the status bar shows up and blocks all view of everything, and takes too many seconds to disappear. Just make it a button you can CHOOSE to see instead of the forced hover.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Excel multiple users in file restricted viewing

1. Not all functions available. Loose functionality

2. Drop downs and vlookups functions yielding different respults

3. Ability to protect columns and rows needed to minimize data validation errors- number if users for spreadsheet- 60

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A way to display ALL Contacts in the organization in one list

Right now you have to select contacts individually and they appear under Phone then Contacts, that's the only place you can see your list. Update that to import ALL contacts from AD to display in one list so the user does not have to add contacts one at a time. The entire list should be displayed and then the user can move some main contacts into favorites if they want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 'Save as" for files sent in Teams.

Dear Teams, hello !
    Is it possible somehow to save files in the directory that I need, but not in somewhere that Teams assigned as default - "downloads" with maaaanny different files for many years in my case. Such a simple thing and so inconvenient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make the fonts bigger, all of them. the left nav is huge, lots of wasted space

make the fonts bigger, all of them. the left nav is huge, lots of wasted space

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. L’option mettre fin à la réunion

Dans l’application du téléphone, on peut pas mettre fin à la réunion. Absence d’option mettre fin à la réunion sur l’application pour téléphone iPhone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm so tired use this program

I hate this program all my heart(Russians understand me) I so tired enter this program every fing day. I hope, this program suicidnetsa nakonecto, a to tak jit ne vozmojno aeeee. Aue varam!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Include Mandarin as an available language within audio conferencing

Although the Audio conferencing attendant supports Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong S.A.R.), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), English (United States) for the Hong Kong SAR, Hong Kong regions, when selecting the language options at Dial in only Cantonese is available. We would like for Mandarin to be added to the available languages as well as Mandarin is widely spoken in the region.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate Email into Teams for one central workhub

Enabling an Outlook plug into Teams would allow Teams to be the central hub for getting work done. You could email, chat, have meetings and organize files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bookings

Bookings should create a link for each "Appointment Type". This will be great for appointments you do not want to be a "Published Appointment" = Publishing Options if unchecked becomes unusable from what I have experienced. Example: Set up an Appointment Type named Lunch which a link can be sent to anyone in or out of organization, like Calendly does see attached pic of my setup. The eye with slash icon means it doesn't show on my public page see pic. I feel Bookings will be a great app to use but it is a bit limited to what can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Being able to have 2 chats open at the same time

I am sometimes in a conference and it would be helpful to be able to access to other chats without minimizing the conference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Deberían ampliar la capacidad Máxima de personas que pueden conectarse a un live

Deberían ampliar la capacidad máxima de personas que se pueden conectar a un live

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop sharepoint based upload - continue business drive based upload

Its an urgent and emergency note; before when we create upload based questions it use to upload file to our business one drive ; no MS forms stores in SharePoint ; the biggest situation is when i am conducting exam all students submission can be seen by others students on share point

MS Developers please stop ; stop the share point method of upload; please continue with the business drive methods and dont disclose on share point ; conducting examinations will be a challenge now
    Labels:

share point based upload questions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. email integration per team

It is currently only possible to allow email integration for a list of specified domains for the whole tenant. It would be useful to enable email integration for specific domains on a per Team or per Channel basis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More information and tools in 'Files view'

Please implement a more detailed view of the files, like:
    - size
    - creation date
    - last view date
    - last linked date
    - rename
    - move to
    - locations that link to this file - this should be an option under the 3-dot button. It should give a list of chats and locations (I am allowed to see) where the file got linked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base