Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. animatore.digitale.carmela@gmail.com

Inserire tra le varie lingue anche l'albanese e il rumeno

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please provide a tab for videos in left hand side.

Please provide a tab for videos in left hand side where user can download the recordings of the meeting to view offline. You can have it in your own format or something like webex do but it will help a lot cause many times the same recording needs to be check multiple times and due to the pandamic the bandwidth is very low in most places. Having a offline meeting recording under the teams tab will help a lot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remember popular or frequent #tags

It would be useful if teams could recall popular or frequent #tags.

My team use #lessonslearnt a lot. But if it does not automatically pop up with this tag, it has to be manually typed risking misspelling or using #lessonslearned in stead...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. information fo Meeting

When we have a meeting of a morning and its not put in the calendar but you can just join it would be a good idea if the date, time and attendees of the meeting was held somewhere so I could transfer this information onto a one note when compiling the minutes of the meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display email address in the person selected within the Organization chart

Currently when viewing the org chart and having clicked on a person their email address is not displayed and thus can't be copied, only the button for sending them an email appears.

For people below them it always shows their email address on their profile/business card.

Please include it to make it easier for copy and paste.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Création de TAGS au niveau des équipes

La version actuelle de TEAMS ne permet de pas regrouper des équipes avec des TAGS.

J'aimerais pouvoir mettre des tags sur les équipes pour faire des familles d'équipe et filtrer ces familles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Invite multiple people at the same time to an ongoing teams meeting

When I have to pull multiple people into an ongoing meeting (they may for example not be allowed to attend the whole session), this new feature would enable me to copy in multiple persons at a time, e.g. "johndoe@gmail.com;mr@potatohead.com; janice@friendsforever.dk"

Instead of the current solution where I have to invite them one by one. First "Johndoe@gmail.com", then "Mr@potatohead.com"....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Raising hand feature is great, please also make sure that you see yourself if your hand is risen (in video feed, in chat)

People often do not realize, if hand is (still) risen, which creats a lot of confusion and jeopardizes this great feature. Ideas - show it to the person him/herself in video or picture of user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Added to Teams Post

Remove the post when someone has been added to a Team, maybe find a way of collecting this into analytics instead. Right now it seems Teams is over-notifying users about the channels and the added to team takes a lot of space in the general channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include a bot in a tag

Currently the tag creation people picker does not list bots.

It would be convenient to be able to include a bot in a tag so that it could participate in tagged conversations without having to be at-mentioned.

E.g. create a tag 'question' and include a bot connected to a QnA maker so that it can answer the question if it knows the answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Manage meetings setup in MS Teams through Outlook

When i create a meeting in MS Teams, i cannot manage the meeting (change it, add participants) in Outlook since i am not the organiser. Please align this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to see the responses of calendar invitees

As in Outlook, please include the ability to see the responses of people invited to a meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Backspace not working in Online and Client version of teams

Backspace not working in Online and Client version of teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. saty safe emoji

Please have a "Stay Safe" Emoji

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put your application into Garage and stop selling this world's horrible, terrible and pathetic application.

Put your application into Garage and stop selling this world's horrible, terrible and pathetic application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Other People are not able see my video as the video icon is in disabled condition

Am not able to stream my video during the meeting as the always am it says the camera is not found. The Video icon is always disabled. When I click on more options, on the right hand side of the screen the the selection of video options is not allowing. Please resolve at the earliest.

Thanks
    Kalidasan S

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not crash, actually relay messages, work on VPN networks, work in general?

Not crash, actually relay messages, work on VPN networks, work in general?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We hope a feature can be provided for Microsoft Teams to sync folders and files within other teams

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams にて別チーム内のフォルダーやファイルを同期させる機能の提供を希望します。
    We hope a feature can be provided for Microsoft Teams to sync folders and files within other teams

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams にて別チーム内のフォルダーやファイルを同期させることができることで、特定のチームにおいて多数のチームのフォルダーやファイルを管理することが容易になり、管理する上でのメリットが非常に大きな動作となるため、機能の提供を希望します。​
    If folders and files within other teams can be synced for Microsoft Teams, it will be easier for specific teams to manage the folders and files of other teams. This will be a huge merit in management, so we hope such a feature can be provided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Phone is LG G6. Notifications for teams arent working. Checked settings and they are a turned on

Phone is LG G6. Notifications for teams arent working. Checked settings and they are a turned on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add my own background

I need to add my own background pictures please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)