Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. change a message priority after it was sent.

sometimes I find that someone ignored a message, if I could change it to urgent it would help.
    on the opposite side, if you found that an urgent message isn't that urgent you can reduce the priority post-send.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams Planner

Add more labels and colors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams Planner

Do not default the sorting list back to Buckets. Leave the sorting by where the user leaves it. i would prefer to be sorted by due date. someone else may want something different. let us choose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Screen share glitch?

The teacher shared screen and only 1 student could see the screen but then when students shared screen, that student was the only one who could not share her screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not delivered, Delivered, Read chats

It would be good to have these WhatsApp features in every message sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notifications

In the Desktop application, it would be good to receive pop-up notifications

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Only me" and "specific people" as options to bypass the lobby

Please, I have global meetings and some people that I didn't invite appear at the conference generating a lot of trouble for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Same view configuration in Desktop and Android versions

In the desktop application, it would be good to have exactly the same view configuration we have in the Android version. For instance, the three horizontal lines appear in Android version, but not in Desktop one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow different email server addresses to join as a team

Within our team we have several people with different email servers and therefore when using Microsoft teams it does not recognise them as "team" and will only allow guest access. How can this be changed to allow full access?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visualized virtual workshops

Hi,
    As we are now getting into more and more virtual workshops, we are looking at how we can emulate physical workshop as much as possible. In our scenario, we have 2 parties, us and them. If we organize a teams meeting, everybody is logged in from both sides. It becomes difficult to know who is who. It is difficult to take "group" based action et al. Given that as the high level problem statement, I think it may help if we could -
    a. Have people join the meeting into their respective groups (us and them). In some cases…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Direktdru

Verbindung mit einem Drucker zulassen.
    Viele Dateien müssen gedruckt werden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hello Teams,

Hello Teams,
    I am an User of the teams as well as a software developer, i have just noticed a small thing that us confusing others while using Teams. In Group when we are writing a message and suppose someone has written a message after that but if we will give reply to the first message then in last that message is showing us as latest which is a quite confusing as users are not seeing time for every message they just want to see their message because of which there are many times that they are missing those above…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Link tasks from Outlook

I currently use Microsoft ToDo to follow my tasks on a mobile device. Incorporating tasks into Teams would let me use Teams as my main productivity app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mute all

Is it really true, there is no "mute all" feature in teams? When will this be available?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Name of Participant ASAP

Hello Ms Team, because of current epidemic universities are taking online classes, one problem is occurring as there is no option or notification to see whose has removed a person from meeting or chat. kindly resolve as teachers don't have the time to make attendee everyone one by one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams meeting usage report.

Team meeting usage report.

・ Number of meetings per hour
    ・ Which conference is connected to which location from which base
    ・ Teams network usage

Right now, only reports compiled for seven days are available in the report.

I want you to do this because you can work with PowerBI.

Companies with many employees are now struggling with tight networks and are spending time analyzing and taking action.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ocultar un mensaje determinado

Si soy administradora de un equipo: Ocultar mensajes (para mí y/o para todo el equipo) que son innecesarios, que están repetidos, que no aportan y ocupan espacio (usualmente colocados por loa distraídos del equipo o personas mayores que se están adaptando al uso de la herramienta)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Message directly to one person within a TEAMS meeting

Current in meeting chat is to all, but I would like to right click on a meeting member and make a direct message to that person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base