Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can I find out how much cloud storage my Microsoft Teams have?

Hello.

I have a Microsoft Teams license from a private organization that I belong to that gives me the right to use it and would like to know how I can view the amount of storage available in the cloud? In mine does not show. I even suggest that you implement this information available to everyone at some point.

Details: My Teams email is also from the private organization I belong to, otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it.

My Teams is from desktop.

My Teams version is: 1.3.00.12058 (64 bits)

Appreciate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. je suis professeur et je trouve beaucoup de difficultés avec Teams pourquoi on ne peut pas relever les absences et les participations aux r

je suis professeur et je trouve beaucoup de difficultés avec Teams

pourquoi on ne peut pas relever les absences et les participations aux réunions?

pourquoi on ne peut pas sélectionner et copier les participants pour mettre sur Excel ou Word?
    pourquoi on ne peut pas diminuer la taille des icônes des réunions? il faut beaucoup défiler si on a plusieurs!!!
    pourquoi on nous rappelle chaque seconde qu'on peut participer ou l'état du micro, même si on l'a fermé délibérément ?
    pourquoi on ne peut pas configurer le micro et la caméra toujours fermés si on ne veut jamais participer en…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notifications on All Devices

Currently when using Microsoft Teams, within the Terminal Server, and someone calls you the notification goes through to the Terminal Server session that is actively in-use. It does not ring any mobile devices or other devices because, presumably, the TS session is "in focus."

We do not want notifications for Videos or Calls to be answered on the Terminal Server, for obvious reasons

Can we have it so that notifications come through on the local desktop, mobile phone, etc. and not on the terminal server?

This can be done through the notification system. The ability to disable notifications per device…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve load time of Shifts

Shifts always takes a long time to load and is generally one of the least responsive apps within the Teams environment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notificación cuando has empezado una reunión pero estás trabajando en otras cosas con Teams minimizado y se incorpora la otra persona.

Si has iniciado una reunión, no puedes esperar trabajando en otros temas porque no te avisa cuando se incorpora la otra persona. Tienes que esperar con Teams abierto perdiendo el tiempo.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MicrosoftTeams PowerShell package needs to be fixed including Get-TeamsAppInstallation command

This cmdlet does not exist in the current released version of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell package. We hope it can be fixed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notification Sound in Web Browser

I always run Teams in Chrome web bowswer. There is no sound for activity, although we can hear call ringtone. Please add notification sound in WEB browser.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove the ability of participants to remove others

In a school setting, learners remove other learners in meetings for fun. Let the owner or organizer only have that ability and not members or participants

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Toggle between tabs

Allow users to navigate between different tabs while working on the tabs at the same time. For now if I am creating a meeting invite, I cannot get out of there without saving to reply a message in Chat tab, nor to view calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hide activity for others

Hide the activity for other user

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Status of person when making call

Person initiating call needs to see the status of person you are calling- whether making a voice/video call.

Not rely on little red dot- used for busy/do not disturb/in a call.

Persons in office have marked as busy all the time so to avoid calls. should see if online/offline.

Main reason is if person dialling in a call cant tell when hit the dial button

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be able to access and update the same file within different Teams

I'd like to be able to share a file with a different team, and for that file to be updated in that 2nd team if I make changes in the original location.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Crear mas opciones de visualización de pantalla en directo e un Teams Live

Crear mas opciones de visualización de pantalla en directo e un Teams Live
    Buenas tardes a todos espero se encuentren muy bien , el presente es para solicitar que posibilidad existe de que en Microsoft Teams Live se creen mas opciones de dividir la pantalla que se muestra al publico para que de mas opciones como por ejemplo mostrar dos o mas personas al tiempo en directo y también que de la opción de que cuando el moderador este compartiendo pantalla se de la opción de que uno o mas moderadores puedan presentar contenido simultaneo sin que uno afecte lo…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. increase number of participants for a web

Increase the Number of Allowed Participants in a Meeting from 250 to at least 1000. Currently, we have to purchase Zoom in order to meet the requirements of 700 users company wide.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. connect to people outsite the my company

I need to chat with suppliers and people from other companies, will be great if I can add them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Abiltiy for Files to be Open and IM on a Different Board without it Closing

This may exist already and I am not aware of how to do it.
    Request is to be able to have a file/spreadsheet open on one group IM board in Teams and reply in another IM Board and not have the file close. Currently we open the file and can view/make updates but the moment we answer in IM the spreadsheet closes and we need to open it again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to be able to get the messages deleted or closed off my chat if they are no longer being used.

When you start having multiple conversations day after day it is going to get confusing if you cannot close out the old chat sessions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add setting to have all posts fully expanded all the time

have capability or setting to enable expand all messages, and have the setting persist between sessions or between selections of a tab or channel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change UI/Color scheme for Presenter Core Call Controls (hold, mute, video on/off, screen sharing)

When I'm in a meeting I like to stay on mute unless I'm talking, or know I will be needing to talk. When the presenter is sharing their screen, somethings their Core Call Controls are on their screen. I see that they're not muted thinking I'm not muted and I start talking, and vice versa.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base