Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include group chat under a specific team

Include group chat feature besides the posts, under a specific team created on Teams. That would also allow for scheduling a group meeting automatically with all group/team members.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give kudos to user video windows during meeting/conference

During a call with multiple video callers, allow users to give kudos, "thumbs, smiley, lol, nice, agree, yes, no, etc..." to the speaking/active video window. This way people can contribute to the meeting without having to disrupt the speaker.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. End Call

When I have Teams call me on my phone for a meeting, instead of using my computer audio, I would like for Teams to automatically hang up my phone call when I leave the meeting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Who Support for Departments

Please allow the who bot to search for people based on various fields such as title or department.

/who is in Human Resources
    /who is a Helpdesk II

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Besprechungsdetails abrufen trotz Rückruf Deaktivierung

Hallo, wir haben die Möglichkeit der Telefoneinwahl in Teams Calls Lizenziert und aktiviert. Um die Rückruf Funktion zu deaktivieren haben wir im Teams Admin Center ] User ] Dail-out Permission auf Don't allow gesetzt. Screenshot 1 Sollte Screenshot 1 gesetzt sein ergibt sich in Teams Screenshot 2 sollte Scrennshot 1 auf Any Destination gesetzt sein ergibt sich Screenshot 3 Ist das gewollt, dass man die Besprechungsdetails jetzt nur noch über den Link anzeigen kann?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop calls from ringing when already on a call

When I am on a call no ring tones from new calls should be played

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Generate custom usage report in Microsoft Teams

Currently, meeting reports for one user can only be generated right after a meeting. From the teams admin center, usage report generated is too generic to monitor user activities especially for meetings. We wanted to be able to have an option to generate custom usage reports in Teams where we can specify the information we needed for Teams meetings instead of manually generating reports from the meetings initiated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow viewing a Microsoft Teams calendar on SharePoint Online in calendar format

*English follows Japanese

Microsoft Teams の予定表を SharePoint Online でカレンダー形式で閲覧したい。
    Allow viewing a Microsoft Teams calendar on SharePoint Online in calendar format. ***************
    ■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams の予定表を、SharePoint Online でカレンダー形式で閲覧できるようにしてほしい。
    Allow viewing a Microsoft Teams calendar on SharePoint Online in calendar format.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want you to add the function to display in the live event screen division

■Title(件名):
    ライブイベント画面分割で表示させる機能を追加してほしい
    I want you to add the function to display in the live event screen division

■Description(内容):
    現在、Teams 会議で画面分割できることは認識している。
    Teams 会議だけではなく、ライブイベントも複数の発表者を画面分割し、同時表示させることできる機能を追加してほしい
    We are now aware that we can split the screen in teams meetings.
    Add the ability to split multiple presenters and display them at the same time, not just for Teams meetings, but also for live events.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow 4 or more screen divisions for Teams meeting recordings

Microsoft Teams 会議の録画で、4 分割以上の録画をしたい。
    Allow 4 or more screen divisions for Teams meeting recordings

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams 会議の録画で、Microsoft Teams クライアントの場合には 9 分割で表示されるため、4 分割以上の録画をしたいのと同時に、任意で録画対象を設定したい。

In the recording of a Microsoft Teams meeting, Microsoft Teams client has 9 screen divisions. Please allow us 4 or more screen division recordings and the setting of what to record.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add notification feature that sends team and channel owners notifications when members leave teams and channels.

Add notification feature that sends team and channel owners notifications when members leave teams and channels.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More PowerShell commands for CsOnlineAudioFile: GET, EXPORT, REMOVE

Call Queues and Auto Attendants make use of Audio Files for a variety of messages: Welcome Message (Greeting), Music On Hold, Menu options (AA), Shared Voicemail prompt (Overflow and Timeout) to name a few.

Currently we have IMPORT-CsOnlineAudioFile to import these files into the System. There is also the NEW- cmdlet, but I currently do not grasp its use.

We can currently only import these files and then see them with the ID.

Idea:
    - Make AudioFiles available for query (GET)
    - Make AudioFiles available for re-use (EXPORT)
    - Make AudioFiles removable (REMOVE) (provided it is unassigned)

With this we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. outlook Calendar notifications

I want all outlook notifications in Teams so that any meeting which is on teams can join without going to calendar

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. use default computer audio settings as an option

there should be an option to use the computer's default audio configuration in Teams. Everytime I want to change my sound output I have to change it in my OS settings and also change it in Teams which is a huge hassle. There should be an audio setup option to use the OS's configuration. Other programs like Zoom already do this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Turn off Video

Feature to turn off incoming video as organizer so that it uses the less band width

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pop Out Chat Window So It Does Not Interfere with Teams Collaboration

Another user posted something similar, but posting again. They mentioned popping out the entire Chat window, but without the why. What is painful about Chat is you are in Teams, want to Chat, and you have to go to Chat which takes you away from the Teams Channel you are in. You find the appropriate person, pop out that Chat, but now you have to navigate back to the Teams channel you were in - wasteful use of time, inefficient and painful. It would be nice to pop out the entire Chat blade, so you have it in a separate…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Too much clutter in chat - shows info like who joined, who left and duration of meetings and actual chat gets lost in this clutter.

Audit information like who joined the meeting when, who left, duration of call, etc appears in Chat and in large meetings these audit info overwhelms the content on the chat and actual chat messages get lost. These audit information should be moved elsewhere and not appear in chat

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to delete a group or a conversation

Hello,

I think it will be perfect if we could delete our conversations or the groups we don't need

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chats - quote reply and other enabled on right click

It would be very beneficial if there is a right-click features (like Quote, Forward primarily) enabled on Chats. This drives easy and fast-paced conversations within people.

Screenshot-
    https://prnt.sc/tnrdyz

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base