Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve the behavior which shows duplicated user name in the reach result

Teams search result shows two duplicated user names when searching with full email address of the user via the search or type a command box in Teams. Either of them redirects me to the correct chat page, but I would like you to fix this behavior to show only one suggestion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile application improvement request

Request for improvement about the phenomenon that the chat screen of the user who has never received a chat with the mobile application is loading.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don’t get notified always when someone message me on Teams app of IPhone

There is an issue with the notifications for messages where if they ever appear in my lock screen and I unlock my phone and lock it again, they disappear! Not like other notifications from other apps such as messangers on IPhone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. So far not happy AT ALL with Teams/Skype debacle. Syncing is happening, Teams won't finish installing on some systems, many messages missed

Need to fix the issues with Teams not completing installs, messages getting lost between Skype and Teams users, and the list goes on. There appear to be serious issues getting Teams rolled out on PCs where Skype for Business is installed. In some cases Teams gets installed, but can't configure, and closes itself when it tries to open. Teams effects the Skype interface to the Contact groups no longer appear, and leaves user with no way to continue reaching out, as Skype gets broken and Teams won't start.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Camera Direction

Currently the camera is a nightmare and preventing me from getting off slack. Not only does it crop participants in the 4 squares, it doesn't allow one to change this setting to merely direct the camera based on who is talking and have a single view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1. Make it function properly - often cannot find folks in Teams. 2. Make the Copy/Paste function predictable. 3. Make it as good as HipChat

Teams is far less usable than HipChat was.
    Frequently - users cannot find one another even though both have Teams accounts.
    As noted by others - many issues with Copy/Paste - really?
    History - difficult to go back in time and do a search for info. Unlike HipChat which would let one go to a dedicated web page with full threads from all time with a contact - easier search-ability.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Issue when changing tab in the middle of a Teams Meeting

When I move to a new tab when a Teams (web version) meeting is going on and then I get back to Teams, it asks for a refresh. When refreshed, I'm getting disconnected from the meeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make direct phone calls

I simply want to be able to make phone calls to arbitrary contacts directly from my PC using my contacts in Outlook.

Even though I use Skype Classic, Skype for Business as well as Teams and I am paying a lot of money for Office 365, this is not possible (or close to workable) for me now.

Even more frustrating is that this has been possible for me for the last ten years. Is this improvement/Progress ??? Or how do we call this?

Please help me and yourself.

Regards, Chris Verheul

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. option to super-like messages in chats

Users should have the option to Super like a message or comment on teams chat.
    When the user clicks on the thumb up icon we should get an option to super like the comment/message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove the option 'Create Team' for O365 SharePoint site owners

Site owners can create a Team from the left navigation SharePoint sites connected to an Office365 group (see icon).
    This is very annoying as our users are still not trained and transitioned to MS Teams (due to lack of governance capabilities in Teams).

We would like to remove this option on SharePoint sites. MS Support told us it was not possible for now. Please help us to remove this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ステータスについて

ステータスを一覧で見れると、その人の在席状況が確認できて、助かると思います

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Search should include special characters

Searching for a person called "René", I can't just type "Rene" - it has to be "René". This works in other Office products, but not Teams.

So, please make search a little smarter on that point.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Public-facing information for settings in Microsoft Teams admin center

As we are planning to migrate to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business, I need detailed description for each setting in Microsoft Teams admin center to compare which settings are linked with the setting Skype for Business admin center.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make teams conversations visible in the desktop app

Conversations in the desktop app (MacBook) disappear so I cannot follow the thread. On my phone I can see the entire thread but the conversations in the desktop app are blank until I type something new. Really inconvenient and confusing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In iOS, SP Document Library tab diverts to the site's home page

When tabs are created with the SP Document library tab and not the website link tab, they don't open to the document library in iOS. Instead they go to the Home page. On the iPhone, the user is unable to navigate the site from the Teams app. This behavior does not happen in Android - it behaves as expected.

Please update the iOS Teams app to open the library when using the Document Library tab.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. görüldü bilgisi

mesajın kimler tarafından görüldüğü bilgisi olmalı.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)