Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. import history from personal teams

is there any way can import all the history of my old personal teams?we have a lot information

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Presentations are not opened showing full slide

When opening a presentation, the window need to be readjusted to see the full slide
    The issue is basically solve by resizing MS Teams window and maximizing it again...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Notifications aren't working since the last update.

Android notifications stopped working a month or so ago.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding access level to folders

We need to have access level on folders for individuals medical checks update which cannot be seen by others

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Very limited communication

Very limited communication.

The app does not work when I am on cellular data and not connected to Wi-Fi. It tells me I’m off-line it will not let me communicate with anyone. This is useless to me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sugestão para a aba "Gráficos" de um plano

Prezado(a), bom dia. Sugiro que na aba "Gráficos" de um plano, seja disponibilizada a situação "Concluída" no filtro.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Teams mobile app on Android unable to view more than one section on a Teams wiki tab

On Team mobile app (android), after I created a Teams wiki tab in a Channel with multiple sections, I am unable to view other sections of the wiki except the first section

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feature to check whether a chat history is shared after adding new members to the existing group chat

It would be great that you could provide a feature to check whether a chat history is shared after adding new members to the existing group chat.
    We have an option to share chat history for new members when adding them into the existing group chat; however, we cannot check whether they could share the chat history or not after joining the group.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Incoming call notification

I'm using a lot of head set, but not all the time. Head set is connected to USB all the time.

I would like to hear something like ringtone also from desktop/laptop, when I'm not wearing head set.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dismissed notification dialog visible and stuck on bottom right side of screen

On the bottom right edge of the screen, there is a Notification dialog with no content that is not dismissable that appears to be. It's about 300px x 10px in size. This is on a laptop that I frequently leave Teams running, but unplug my secondary monitor which is configured to the right of the laptop (main display).

The only way to make it go away is to open task manager and kill the Microsoft Teams Notification task.

Just use the Windows 10 notification system. If it doesn't do enough to support Teams, you should get the Windows team to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Explain why "this participant can't be muted because that feature isn't enabled for them"

When trying to mute several participants in a meeting today, muting them failed, and teams provided the following message: "This participant can't be muted because that feature isn't enabled for them".

My request is, ANYONE on any device, should be able to be muted. My second request is, at a minimum or in the interim, provide more information in-app about why 'the feature isn't enabled' for a given participant.

As is, we have meetings with broad participation getting very disrupted by individuals that don't realize they're not muted, and can't be muted, and we don't know why. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it understand Markdown

Markdown used to work for creating links in a conversation but has recently just stopped working for no apparent reason in Teams for Mac.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teams admin, see on a channel the apps used

In Teams admin, we need to be able to see which apps (tabs, connectors and bots) that are enable on a channel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. need to extract info (ownership, privacy level, members, channels present) of all the Teams present in a tenant.

Tenant admins should have the possibility to extract info (ownership, privacy level of teams, members, channels present) of all the teams present in a tenant.
    It would be also great if we could have the possibility to prevent or limit the creation of "public teams" in a tenant.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. App is really boring....

Its too heavy on mobile phone.. most of the students among us dont like it... i wonder when microsoft will get matured. User interface is very unfriendly... this app is too compicated ... i hope you will improve soon...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tasks should have owners and followers

Only the owner should be allowed to complete a task. Also, you should be able to separate owners from followers of a task, like in Asana.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Speakerphone turning off when recieving a call when in Teams Meetings

When I initially join a Teams meeting, the meeting was on earpiece. I then switched to speaker, this works fine. When I receive a Teams call and decline it, the call returns to the meeting but the microphone went back on earpiece as it did initially. I again had to manually switch back to speaker.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base