Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve group chat

It would be great if Teams has the option to add in a teams channel to a group chat.

In our organisation this would help us greatly improve communication during our incident management process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you click a user, sometimes the messages goes to the wrong contact (i.e. someone you last talked to)

Me and my teammember often have this issue. You think you are writing to someone else, but the message ends up with the person you last talked to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shifts Color Scheme and Showing Notes

Shifts is a great tool. More color schemes for assigned shifts and something noting a comment in a shift. It would allow more diversity creating assigned shifts and let me know if someone has something going on with that shift. "Activities" is the same, does not show on month view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want a feature to let the administrator or organizer approve chat content during team chats or meetings

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    チームチャットや会議通話を実施時、管理者または主催者が許可した人に発言させる機能が欲しい
    I want a feature to let the administrator or organizer approve chat content during team chats or meetings

■Description(内容):
    会議を円滑にするめるため、次の2つの機能が欲しい。
    1.チャットで発言する内容を、管理者または主催者が一度内容を確認し、許可を出した内容を表示させる。
    2.会議参加者が音声で発言する場合、発言許可を求め、管理者または主催者が許可した場合は発言させる。
    I hope the next 2 features will be implemented to make meetings proceed more smoothly.
    1. Chat content will be checked by the administrator or organizer first, and only the approved content will be displayed
    2. If meeting members need to speak, they will need to get approval from the administrator or organizer first, and can only speak if approved

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiseat gaming/multimedia under one account/PC

like as MS MultiPoint, ibik ASTER, SoftXpand

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deleten chat

In de more option moet er een clear of delete chat zijn...zodat de chat historie verwijderd wordt

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Just copy whats app.

copy whats app.
    We need delivery report, read receipt, color posting of images, excel paste, etc.

What's app us so much user friendly.

Make Team like that.

Keep notification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do not depend Planner comments on Exchange license

At the moment
    - all users having access to Planner do have the option to comment and planner task
    - users not having an Exchange Online license connected will receive an error message when trying to comment

There is a hidden dependency between the planner comment functionality and an Exchange Online license.

From my point of view this should be eliminated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need a notification sign on apps

Need a notification sign on apps like whatsapp so that we can understand that msg came

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unique file accounts per user/chat

If I am sharing a file that has the same filename that I already shared anywhere else in Team - in another chat or team, I am always prompted to say that this file already exists - even though I might not have ever share it in this particular chat. It would be great if I could share same files individually to different users and chats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. On the desktop phone would be nice if it could be separate

I would like the ability to have to detach the calls tab and fix it to the desktop otherwise it is 5 clicks to recall a person. Would like the dial number section visible at all times

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to give more then one reminder for an appointment

Under the calendar in Teams and outlook calendar~currently appointments only gives the option for one reminder alert~ I have a client that wants the ability to send mulitiple alerts for the same appointment

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pop-up notification

Hi MS Teams, I would suggest to add a pop-up feature whenever someone sends some message or IM

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to make a master planner view which pull in separate plans as buckets

We are setting up each client's marketing calendar for the year as a Plan. But I need to be able to see all of the tasks from the separate plans in a unified master plan.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When you close the application the notifications doesn't come even though its running in the background in the tool bar. You can provide a n

When you close the application the notifications doesn't come even though its running in the background in the tool bar. You can provide a notification icon showing the number of messages that are not yet viewed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Control which features are available to the owner

The features available to owners are not necessarily what they need, but there are things that only administrators want to use.
    Therefore, I think that the control item should be created so that the owner can select which function authority. It will also be easier to manage if you can create policies that change permissions for each owner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Feature that checks the external access setting with Windows PowerShell

Add a feature that can retrieve and export information via PowerShell for the following setting items:
    ・Users can communicate with Skype for Business and Teams users
    ・Skype for Business users can communicate with Skype users
    Which you can find by going to Microsoft Teams admin center > Org-wide settings > External access.
    I would like to retrieve the setting information and export it with PowerShell.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable a bulk setting for options in Teams

Add a feature that can bulk set at tenant level for the following setting items which currently can be set at team level:

・ Create/Edit channels
    ・ Create/Edit/Delete connectors
    ・ Add/Edit/Delete tabs
    ・ Add/Delete apps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?