Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pin a chatbot or contact to my mobile home screen

It could be useful to be able to pin a chatbot or a contact to the home screen of my mobile, so that I can launch a conversation in one click with my favorites contacts or apps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option in conversation to notify all team members for new messages without using @

For very important issues we need the possibility to notify (push message on mobile) all team members without using the @-sign. The reason simply is: If it is urgent and everyone has to get the message fast people could forget to use the @. And then no one gets a notification.

An additional option would be helpful to activate something like: Everyone always gets a notification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I find my mobile notifications to be inconsistent. It is hit and miss when the red badge appears to notify me of a new chat message.

Correct the issue or simplify the notification settings to ensure they are being sent. Because this is being used for business, it is really inefficient and frustrating. Our entire staff is having this same issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Username search fails sometimes

Searching for people by their AD username sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It's incredibly frustrating, especially if they fall into/out of the suggestions as you type more letters of their name.

For example, there are certain people I consistently can never find by username, but I can find them by searching their last name. Other people can be found by username just fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug in Who feature for thick client app

The "who" feature wont show the vertical scroll bar in the thick client when you have an overflow for "People who works with" feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the Android app, put Favorites at the top of the Contact list.

It would be good to be able to sort the lists, or always put Favorites at the top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. can we chat with people out of our organization?

We work very often with Dun & Bradstreet team and we often need to share our screens..How can we add members from other organizations to our private chat?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Långsam

Appen upplevs ganska långsam. Det laddas mycket mer än om man jämför med liknande appar. Testat på olika telefoner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Мобильный клиент и вебверсия

Очень плохо с уведомлениеми о новых сообщениях.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. TEams

Buenas tardes tenemos un problema con la aplicación de Teams, un propietario de grupo es constantemente expulsado del grupo que el mismo creo, desconocemos a que se deba esto, ya lo hemos agregado en mas de una ocasion y sigue pasando lo mismo aunque lo pongamos como propietario o miembro.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. command box missing Mac 1.1.00.26352

The command box has been missing from my UI since I first installed. I have no way to start a new chat or search for a new user. I used to get a search box at the top of the recent chat list but it only persisted for the first search and then required the app to be reopened to use again. In the latest update, even this work around has disappeared.
    Running OS X 10.14. problem was also evident on 10.13

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support for custom confirmation message in Auto-Attendant Menus

When I select an option in an Auto-Attendant menu, I get a computer-generated confirmation that the call is transferred to the the selected option. I would like to have the ability to upload prerecorded confirmation for each options and/or turn the confirmation off completely.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Meetings Calendar

Meetings only allows one to view the schedule up to about two weeks ahead. That's it. Is this as designed or is it a bug?

For example, today is 10/25, but I can only click ahead to 11/7, then the ">" clickable control becomes disabled. See the screenshot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Default View on iOS

Can we have the ability to choose the default view when we open the iOS app? Right now it defaults to "Feed" but most people on our team change it to "My Team" view. It allowed for a much more streamlined and efficient experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sign in shouldn't require 3 codes

My company uses single sign on and this application sends verification codes to my Android phone. On two different occasions now, I've had to sign back in. This shouldn't be a problem, but when I attempt to submit the verification code, the page reloads and another code is sent to my phone. This happens three separate times before I can actually log in.

I would propose that this process only happens once. A user shouldn't have to input three different verification codes to login.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When joining a Team meeting, I get a dialtone and cannot do anything to get it to go away. Then it goes to a busy signal and disconnects.

Joining Teams meeting causing my communication device to create a dialtone. I cannot move forward and it eventually ends in a busy signal and disconnects. Unable to join meetings and view because of this bug.
    Also, this is not an idea, it's a problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.