Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete all the content of chats

It Would be Nice if you can delete the content of the Chats. You get a Little privacy and nobody can read You’re texts. If you Just can delete all the content and messages in the chats Would that be a lot easier and much people Would be happy if that whas possible! Deleting messages not only from yourself but the messages you get from someone Would be so nice! Fix This please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to send alerts to the team when a file us update in the file folder

I want to send alerts to the team when a file us update in the file folder

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix it

There was a meeting and I didn't receive any inviting for it. It remained in my agenda, but at the wrong time
    It said '8.00h - 9.00h' but my teacher said the meeting was '13.00h'
    I couldn't join them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switch option between devices , should give pull option in another device, in teams it was running in both devices.

Switch option between devices , should give pull option in another device, in teams it was running in both devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open Teams "room" anyone can access if they have the link

I love teams, and it works so well between teachers at our school who are a part of our organization. I would love for my students to be able to access me through Teams. I have students all over our region and their parents who may or may not even have a Microsoft account. I would love to be able to send them a link where they can simply and quickly see if I'm available and chat or video chat with me. I need this to be an easier process than what I've experienced so far.

Currently I have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make shorter links so we can retype them on another device

Make shorter links so we can retype them on another device

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a gridline to view all members on the call

Have a gridline view of all cameras that are on the call as if a big team meeting you can see everyone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Set-CsCallQueue add agent command please!

I would like to be able to add my users as call queue agents via powershell. Currently I can only list them. Adding this functionality would make my life easier, thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. make an organizer in the chats to identify what task I have performed and which one has not

make an organizer in the chats to identify what task I have performed and which one has not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to be able to schedule a chat message with Teams

It would be great to be able to schedule a chat message to a member. You can schedule a message in Outlook, and I think that feature would be great for Teams. Better yet, I think it would be nice to be able to send a chat message based off of when a member becomes available. You could ether set it up to be sent immediately upon availability, or maybe one or two minutes after they become available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable Dictation (talk to text) for All Apps and Programs

Dictation (Talk to Text) Should be enabled for All apps and programs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow domain to talk to only domains on whitelist

My company has multiple domain set up on Office 365 and I need some kind rule that one specific domain can talk to domain on whitelist only. And other domains set up can talk to the whole world.
    So what I need is a rule I can control which domain can talk to other domain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to adjust camera settings without an active call in progress

Allow users to adjust camera settings without an active call in progress.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow the feature to copy a file(s) from one team to another team or individual team members. . As

File stored in one team cannot be copied to other team or team meber directly. One has to download the file from Team A and then upload to Team B.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Use Native Desktop

On the Linux version, you need to give us the option to use the native title bars on the open window. When I double click the title bar on my other Linux apps, they are set to roll up into the title bar, gives me a quick way to get them out of the way. On Teams, it overrides this and maximizes the window.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More pictures/vidoes on one screen

More pictures/vidoes on one screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. View public team content before I decide to join or not.

I would like the ability to view the current content within a public team before I make the decision to join or not. Team chats can be full of unwanted information and it would be great to be able to have the ability to make an informed decision before joining, instead of dealing with the annoyance of joining a team only to find out that the content is of no interest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Want notification and email when something has been posted to a TEAM, not just a CHAT.

We only receive notifications when we receive a chat message - we should receive a notification and email when something is posted on a TEAM as well as chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. being able to resize the height of the bottom bar (participant area)

it should be possible to resize the bottom bar where all connected users are listed when screen is shared. right now taking too much space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base