Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anexos

Fixar arquivos de video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tab to View shared media, documents, links, audio

A tab is needed to show all the shared media, documents, links, audio, etc in a channel or in a chat. For example, I should be able to see a snapshot of all the jpg/png/etc images, another one that shows all the documents shared, etc. This will make it easier to find this type of content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Licenses for calling and PBX missing from Office 365 admin portal

Fix the Office 365 admin portal to show calling feature and PBX license options that are both supposed to be available in their region, such as the USA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Port PSTN numbers into Teams

Teams calling features should include the ability to port existing PSTN numbers into an Office 365 account to assign to Teams users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OneNote: Option to have Original Tab Configuration

Currently the Teams OneNote tabs are on the left. This is destructive for longtime users who are used to having them either on top or down the right side. Any options in Teams for the original OneNote layout?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Chatting would be easier to read if my answers appeared just under the other persons and not jogged over to the right.

Maybe you could give people the option to have it appear as it is now or more left justified like when you’re writing a document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shifts: Time-Off Requests only 1/2 Done

When I approve day off, it adds time-off box to person's schedule...but it also doesn't automatically move their old shift to the Available shifts section at the top. I appreciate it doing 1/2 the job, though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wiki Archive Ability for Sections

We use wiki to track maintenance issues. Once resolved...we delete. It would be nice, for historical reference, to be able to Archive them instead...or at least HIDE the completed items.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If a message is only one line, you cant copy the last word

If a message is only one line, you cant copy the last word of the message due to the annoying hover affect on a message.. The only work around is to double click and select all the text and copy that. But then you get a bunch of other garbage when you paste the content like the timestamp and sender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow External Add-in Side loading to be disabled for specific External Add-Ins not All or Nothing

Currently External Add-in side loading can only be disabled globally and not on an individual app basis. We would like the ability to disable external apps on an individual basis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a Team Calendar where each team can enter when they will be off.

It would be nice if we can have a team calendar where we can go to a specific day and enter that we will be on PTO completely separate from the Outlook Calendar. It would show who's out per day. I can grant access only to the calendar to other specific folks that are not so they can see if someone is off that day or not. We can put in a comment that we are on PTO or out half a day, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Future calender items

why cant i see the meetings that i have in the next months, the only meetings available the ones set in current month.

Its very important for me to see my meetings in several months in advance , and i may want to change it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Start over

This is a dreadful product. It's redundant, difficult to navigate and lacks the seamless integration with my Plantronics headset that was so nice about Lync/Skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reduce the frequency of the updates!

PLEASE! reduce the amount of updates you push through. I am receiving them at LEAST 3 times a day, and I end up missing messages that I received, since when the program reopens, they are marked as viewed. My coworkers share the same complaint, and we would appreciate if you would consider changing this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Blurring of old messages until hover setting per chat / room

I would like to have a setting per channel / conversation to blur messages until hover so people could not read over your shoulder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No noise on IOS when screen is locked

The issue I am getting notification beeps/vibrations if the screen is unlocked, but if it is locked, I only get a banner and no beep/vibration to alert me of a message. I have all the setting the same as normal text message (and my text messages produce beeps/vibrations at the lock screen).
    If this is the operation of the app, this defeats the purpose of notification on the phone as I run around with my phone locked most of the time and if there is no physical indication of the message other than the banner, then it is not very…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide a function to show/hide options that are shown when creating a team

When creating a new team in Microsoft Teams, two options are shown, Build a team from scratch and Create from….
    I would like you to provide a function to show/hide these options if needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show preferred teams as options for users to join

I would like to have the feature that the team option lists up preferred public teams for user to select and join when clicking the Join or create team button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base