Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. share screen desktop mac doesn't work

When trying to share my screen desktop in a teams-meeting i get the instruction to enable Teams in "Screen recordings" but it's already enabled. This happende with the last update.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No Audio Devices Showing

Hello,

The issue I am having with Microsoft Teams is that suddenly all my audio devices are not showing up in the program. Teams does not detect any audio devices at all, neither my digital mixing console nor the computer's own built-in HD Audio jacks. See screenshot.

The Windows audio control panel detects all connected audio devices as normal, as do all other programs on the PC. The issue is with Teams only.

Version number, according to About menu is "1.1.00.25457 (64-bit). It was last updated on 10/2/18."

I hope this issue gets fixed soon, as Teams is completely unusable…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base