Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connectors stop working when the creator leaves the team

We have found when a user leaves a Team or is removed from a Team all of the connectors for that user stop functioning. They remain, which is critical, so another user can read and replace the defunct connector.

Would be great if they continued to function or if there was a way to transfer to another user or have another user assume control.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Suphatra responded

This is a known issue — will update you when I have more info.

Suphatra

2. When teams logs out it should give a different message

When you get logged out in the mac client it says:

"You signed out of your account
    It's a good idea to close all browser windows."

1. I did not sign out it autosigned out on it's own. The wording implies some action I did signed me out rather than an auto timeout.
    2. I am using the mac client not a browser. Perhaps behind the scenes it is just a browser, but this terminology is confusing.
    3. It saying "it is a good idea to close all browser windows" implies both that I need to close browser windows (not true with the…
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Suphatra responded

Thanks Ben for this information and your insight. Its really helpful. I have sent this to the design team so its under review.

Suphatra
    Microsoft Teams

Email: sparavi@microsoft.com
    Twitter: @skprufo

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base