Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apps and Tabs like Calendar in Private Channels

This is a much needed feature. A lot of Teams want to be able to schedule Meetings with selected members of that team in the teams realm, without spamming for others. As well as for getting an overview of selected members calendars syncing with their outlook. So I would could just set up an appointment for 2 or 3 People in that private teams channels calendar and their outlook calendars at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adjust audio so it doesn't discriminate against female voices

I have noticed on Teams that when two male participants speak over each other the audio picks up both voices, like in a normal conversation. However, if a male participant speaks over a female participant, the audio cuts out the (higher pitched) female voice and broadcasts only the (deeper) male voice. A female participant trying to speak over a male participant is unable to be heard because the audio only picks up the male voice. My colleagues and I experimented with this today and EVERY time it was the same pattern. It was noticeable on all machines participating in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There should be an option to turn off the pop up of chat messages, as this feature doesn't allow to type my message in a group chat

Turn off the notification of chat message pop up while on a group call. The reason is that, when all are typing together in a group the pop up of those messages doesn't allow me to type my message to the group

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Share multiple (individual) windows

Share multiple individual windows so that one can "alt-tab" between them in a meeting rather than having to stop sharing and then select a new window to share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reader report

Hi.
    We at Söne El AB uses Teams as our database for messaging internally. When we send out information to all of the workers we are interested to see if everybody have read the message. So a suggestion to implement a 'reader report'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Software de conversão de PST para MBOX grátis

Solução profissional para converter PST para o formato MBOX através do KDETools PST para o conversor MBOX. O usuário pode converter facilmente os dados PST em HTML, PDF, MSG, EML, EMLX e etc. O conversor proficiente pode converter os arquivos altamente criptografados, protegidos por senha e danificados. Ele mantém todas as Meta Propriedades de um e-mail, como Cc, De, Assunto, Para, Cco e etc.

CLIQUE AQUI: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feedback

MS Teams offered me to give a feedback about the Desktop application. I started to create this feedback, and somebody called me. The feedback form disappeared, and I was not able to find it afterwards. Since I already created the feedback (I always write it outside to prevent loss of data, good I did it here as well), I wanted to send the feedback. I do not see any option to send the feedback. I see post and idea, bug, propose new feature, but I do not see any option to send a feedback. When I show “My feedbacks”, it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Forward calls to CQ/AA (callqueue/autoattendant) in user settings

Please make the callqueue and autoattendant users visible in the forward menue in the user settings. On voicemail you can forward to callueue / autoattendant. Please do the same at call forwarding menue.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support MSA Accounts in Public Live Event

Referred from: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/public-teams-live-event-prevents-msft-accounts-from-joining/m-p/2594769

Issues when Users are logged into Teams Personal using MSA accounts and trying to join public live event. Workaround is Incognito on the browser however native support would be awesome

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Put background change option in android also

Put background change option in android will be use full to every one because many of teams user are android user for better review and for increase in download also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Possibility of adding timezones in Teams calender like Outlook

While scheduling meetings via teams I should be able to see the time zone the counter party is in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Teams Panels Interface - Allow Future Bookings from Panel

Is it possible to have the option to book a future meeting from a Teams Panel. At the moment, you can only book a room if it is currently available for use, however for example if the room is free in 30 minutes and you'd like to book the room, there is no way to book it then and there at the panel.

Our Condeco room screens allow you to book the room for future timeslots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Granular Teams RBAC

Under S4B/Lync there was a RBAC role called “CSUserAdministrator”, this role allowed members the ability to view user properties and assign existing policies and numbers. By granting the helpdesk team this role we were able to give them the function of assigning numbers, without giving them too much access to the environment and creating risk. Within Teams the RBAC roles don’t have this level or granularity, the only role for assigning numbers is “Teams Communication Admin” This role will give members the ability to modify and delete all voice settings, which can be very damaging to the business. Following the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Convert EDB to PST Outlook

Stella Convert EDB to PST Outlook software will convert edb file into PST files. Stella's edb-to-pst converter software convert all the edb file data in to PST file. All versions of exchange edb files are supported by the edb-to-pst converter software. Stella edb-to-pst converter software can convert 64bit and 32bit edb files data to PST format. stella convert edb to outlook software convert all the mailbox data into an eml file, msg file, mbox file and office 365 account.

For more information, visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please display the user IDs of the users so they can be easily identified for and with other systems.

When typing a name it helps a lot to see the user ID and one can therefore be sure that you are working with or contacting the correct person, as the user ID is unique where the name is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Include the "Add App" button in post hoc Teams meetings.

In a scheduled meeting you can click add Apps and even have the button for "Add Apps" at the top of the meeting. There seems no way to do this in an ad hoc meeting.

As a teacher, I don't use scheduled meetings because we have lots of students in the course all in one Team but they don't all attend the same class (different timetables). I want to use apps like Polly in the class meetings but can't because the meeting is not in the calendar. Being able to add apps during post hoc meetings would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base