Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Raise hand visibility during presenter mode and add raise hand queue number/timestamp

In presenter mode there is no easy visual queue that someone has it hand raised. having the order of raised hand would also help quite a lot

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't unfilter if I open a Task then close it again. Keep the filter in place

I filter to today on my 'Assigned By Me' in Tasks by Planner and To Dos, then choose one to update. When I close it, the filter is off. So I have to filter AGAIN to see today's. To use this as a replacement of To-dos in Outlook, please make it function like Outlook.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for a meeting organizer to add documents/power point decks to break out rooms

In a training program, when I move learners into small groups for a guided discussion I want them to be able to see a power point deck upon entry to the room. This deck contains the conversation prompts for their discussion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Students can see when their teacher viewed the assignment they have turned in.

In the same way teachers can see whether or not a student has viewed an assignment, students should be able to see when their teacher have viewed the assignment they have turned in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Zoom feature needed to make the shared content readable.

The content being shared during a teams meeting is often too small for readability. The viewer cannot make it bigger. I know that users can zoom in and out with a computer mouse, but that does not work for people who use a trackball.
    The Focus button is inadequate. The Ctrl- feature makes the overall window bigger without increasing the font size, and it does this by making all of the Teams function buttons so small that they are unreadable. we need a zoom in and out function like the one that exists in WebEx.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mark notifications as read for pop out windows

I've noticed that when you have a pop out message window, the notifications don't get cleared - think this is a minor oversight :) nbd but thought you should know.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an option to pause Q&A refresh during Live stream

Please add an option to pause the Q&A refresh during a live event. Often I'm reading the questions and the window will refresh and shuffle the questions around making it hard to track what I was reading.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Habilitar la visualización de quienes sacan y silencian

Sería excelente que agregaran una forma para que la persona que cree la reunión pueda ver quien saca o silencia a los demás, está sería una excelente idea ya que considero y hablo por muchos que es molesto que una persona te pueda sacar o silenciar sin ningún miedo sabiendo que no lo pueden descubrir.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Consult Transfer with Conference(3 Way Call) option

The transfer(Consult) option in MS Teams is not giving the option for Conference. It drops you from the conference when you hit transfer.

Example 1 - A student calls the Call Centre and the Agent needs to transfer the student to an Advisor, the Agent can put the Student on Hold and then consult transfer to Advisor but, never gets a chance to come on a conference call to introduce the two parties.

Example 2 - If a Reception receives a call from PSTN and needs Consult transfer to a Colleague, Reception should have an option so that he/she can…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Walk" to and from meetings with teammates

A valuable part of team collaboration that is missed with remote work are the conversations teammates have walking together to and from meeting rooms. I propose the ability to invite meeting attendees to "Walk with Me" to the meeting which would allocate a few minutes before and after the meeting where teammates could brief and debrief with a more private group.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. skype like user list and functions

IDEA: Allow a display mode to simulate the functionality / layout of Skype for Business.
    Reasoning:
    I LOVE Skype's simple list of users names icon/photo with status.
    AND that it can take a single column on the right side of my screen.
    Teams shows 2 columns minimum of Name, icon/photo, status - ok, but huge white boxes with links for video, Call, ... options below - - takes 2 1/2 times the width,
    I cannot fit this in the space on my screen I have always used for skype. A 'better' program should not be greedy for space - it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow video call options to be accessible without having to be in a video call (like virtual background)

Allow video call options to be accessible without having to be in a video call (like virtual background)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to be able to answer call on mobile app and then join same call on PC to show screen if required.

I would like to be able to answer call on mobile app and then join the same call on PC to show screen (or view a screen share) if required. This works on meetings and would make life simple if could do it on a normal call to prevent switching headsets all the time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple sessions open

Add "New Window" function or "duplicate" the session so you can work on files and still have access to chats/meetings. The "back" button works but it is not very convenient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trigger Power Automate flow when new call is received (meeting is joined) by user (integration of telephony)

It would be great if there would be power apps trigger that would start the power apps flow when user receive a call on teams.
    We think over integrating telephony with teams and we want to pop up CRM page with client data when the call is received by sales person. That would allow us to easily implement such a solution.

Alternative way would be allowing the flow to be manually triggered on the ongoing conversation like it is already available for messages in the selected message trigger (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/teams/#for-a-selected-message). That is less automated but still would do the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Diversos

O aplicativo trava muito, poderia ter uma opção para restringir entrada de pessoas após certo horário quando iniciada reuniões.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG: Bookings app disappears from Teams when Public Preview or Developer Preview are in use

If you search for the Bookings app while in Developer or Public Preview mode, the app does not exist. As soon as you switch back to normal mode the app appears again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base