Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open chats (ctrl+2 or click) should then focus message list for tab or arrow keys

After I press Ctrl+2 for Chats, I want to use arrow keys or Tab to select a chat, then Enter to open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow customisation of Teams status behaviour

It would be useful to be able to choose which Teams statuses block and allow incoming calls. For example, the 'appear offline' status allows incoming calls, but we might want it to block incoming calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow customisation of relationships between Outlook and Teams statuses

It would be useful to be able to choose which Teams status an Outlook event status corresponds with. For example, we might want the Outlook event status of 'out of office' to trigger the Teams status of 'busy'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Large conversation threads = sluggish performance of the desktop client

To preserve chronological message ordering, especially for ChatOps/Incident Management purposes, resolution efforts are discussed within a single thread in a Teams channel. We've learned if a message thread gets to be a few hundred messages long with screenshots and files, the performance of the Teams client grinds to a halt.

My laptop fans crank up as high as they can go and scrolling through the thread to read a message becomes next to impossible. As the thread gets longer, the performance gets worse.

If you're not going to allow users to disable the "feature" where posts in a channel leap…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Task Bar Mini

Create a Mini version to dock in taskbar juts to be able to add phone number, dial and hang up.
    Possibly change your status also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hoe Zimbra-bestand naar Gmail te converteren

Ik reageer op deze thread 'Zimbra-bestand naar Gmail Converter'. Zimbra naar Gmail Converter is de meest effectieve tool om Zimbra-bestanden naar Gmail en andere populaire bestandsindelingen zoals MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML enz. Te converteren. Deze software ondersteunt Zimbra naar Gmail, G Suite en Google Drive.
    Lezen Meer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow users to share a section of their screen rather than just a window or the entire screen.

I have a 49 inch monitor and it's difficult to screen share. My screen will be too small for the other users to be able to see anything. I can share one window at a time but will have to constantly stop sharing and reshare to show another window. It would be nice to be able to draw an area (sort of like you do when you're cropping a photo) that you want to share so you can have multiple things up that you want to share.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Two or more people can share their screen in team meeting

I was in my team call with desktop sharing. We need feature that two people can share their screen at same time and other audience can see it too.

It was case when I start sharing their screen disappear but some activity from my side impacting his side and that he wants to show at same time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. move multiple guests to attendee

Sometimes we need to move over 100 guests to attendee. Could there be a way to move them in batches?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Offer the ability to leave a chat without notifying the chat participants.

The option to leave a chat without messaging/announcing that the user has left the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cómo migrar Zimbra a Office 365

Me gustaría recomendar aquí una herramienta muy eficaz y segura, KDETools Zimbra to Office 365 Converter. Esta herramienta es una solución muy útil para que los usuarios exporten Zimbra a Office 365 en modo masivo al mismo tiempo sin perder ningún dato. Esta herramienta tiene muchas opciones avanzadas para convertir Zimbra a Office 365. En este software, tanto los usuarios técnicos como los no técnicos pueden usar esta aplicación de manera inteligente y aprender fácilmente cómo migrar Zimbra a Office 365. La herramienta de migración de Zimbra a Office 365 es una aplicación sin riesgos. para migrar los correos electrónicos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Teams/Share Point/ needs a "contributor" type of role

"Owner" and "Member" labels are too focused. It would be nice to have a team role, such as "contributor" that allows similar rights as "members" with the added benefits of editing and uploading documents while not receiving notifications for access approvals, for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. chat window

The floating chat window should remember the last screen and position it was when opening a new one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be really great if we could record while sharing our screen without having to create a meeting first.

Many times someone is showing me how to do something in teams and wish I could record it so I can watch it later. but the only way the record button shows up is if you are in a meeting and it's rather inconvenient having to stop everything to create a meeting so I can record.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NSF to PST Converter Software

Download SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software if you want to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST files. This tool allows you to export all data items from NSF to PST files, including addresses, contacts, schedules, assignments, notes, inbox items, outbox items, draughts, papers, and more. It recovers NSF files that have been corrupted or damaged. It can convert multiple NSF files in a matter of seconds. It can easily convert between various file formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, and others.

Know more about: https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DARK MODE with WHITE text

DARK MODE: UI design should work on making text white when copy/pasting from Excel (where text is black) for example. It makes it very hard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. shortcut to open meeting chat!

There is currently no shortcut for opening a meeting chat! Please it's one of the most regular activities that one manually opens.

There is only a short cut for the main app to open chat or start a new chat.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsoft-teams-2e8e2a70-e8d8-4a19-949b-4c36dd5292d2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why not have a category called "MY TEAM" Where i can "drag & drop" members/frequent contacts into?

Why can't teams offer a category, similar to "Chat" "Calendar" "Calls" "Activity" called, "MY TEAM" Where i can "drag & drop" members/frequently called or MY Team members so that I can call 4 people at once or 3 people at once, as I select in a checkbox to have a quick meeting? Rather than have to send a freaking formal invite for a 5-10 minute call?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Push-to-Talk

I accidently said something in a meeting today. I don\t understand why push to talk isn't added. It would take seconds. It's in every other client. I'm forced to use teams for work. please take several seconds out of your day to add push to talk.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base