Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It doesn't work over mobile connection, works only when I am connected via WiFi!

It doesn't work over mobile connection, works only when I am connected via WiFi!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resposta a mensagens

Sinto falta de ter como selecionar uma mensagem de um outro membro da equipe no chat para responder referenciando a mensagem que ele enviou.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Office 365 group created on MS Teams will not send Email invite when after adding external guest from owa

Office 365 group created on MS Teams will not send Email invite after adding external guest from owa. please help on this. have checked the external email's Spam folder and have tried other email service such as yahoo and gmail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open Custom Team Tabs in Mobile App

Custom built tabs should be opened inside the mobile Teams App, so tabs can use features like TeamContext.
    My custom tab uses authentication relying on the Teams JS libary, which does not work properly, when opening outside Teams.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Desktop app is gigantic. takes up way too much real estate

Desktop app is gigantic. Takes up way too much real estate

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unresponsive

The app becomes unresponsive and crashes. The app has to be killed through the task manager for a new session to be opened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. OneNote Meeting Details (outlook) integration

Currently there is a "Meeting Details" feature in OneNote or "Meeting Notes" feature in outlook. This feature allows you to link a OneNote page to a meeting, it pulls in the meeting details, and using skype it automatically tracks who is in attendance.

Please expand this feature to Teams so that it automatically tracks who is in attendance. It would also be nice to expand upon this feature to have it automatically create pages when a meeting is scheduled for that team.

282 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unread message notification by person, not just general chat

Give a better notification that unread messages are there for specific people. Currently there is just a number next to the Chat icon. But I have a bunch of Favorites and Recents. Just making the person's name bold is hard to see. Why not put a number beside that person's name also like it is next to the Chat icon.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can we please have the ability to delete conversations. This does not make sense that you cannot reset or remove a conversation.

Can we please have the ability to delete Microsoft Team conversations. This does not make sense that you cannot reset or remove a conversation.

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Open in background

Teams is the only program I use in OS X, that will put itself over top of other windows when it's launched after I switch back to another application. Most of the time I just need teams to run in the background when I use it and this is a big annoyance for me. It reminds me of when I used Windows 2000 as a primary OS. Please fix this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I've noticed on our first collaboration call for my team using Teams, that when a person is sharing their screen, it only appears when I am

During video and phone calling, I've noticed in our first screen share test that the shared screen only appears when I am focused on the call only. I'd like to be able to minimize the shared screen and still follow along whilst modifying my team's task cards so that I don't have to have someone pause in the middle of a presentation so I can build new ideas into cards. What I see in the minimized call window instead of the shared screen is the sharing individual's personal video feed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding Metrics and Access

Two suggestions:

1. We need visibility in to who has opened teams or who has marked the activity feed unread. As well as visibility in to which teams and channels they are commenting in.

2. Access is restricted to everyone but admins, and being in a company of 5000+, it's impossible to convince our Support team to give us Admin access. So making the metrics more available to users would help streamline processes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ctrl + end does not scroll to bottom of chat.

Every other microsoft (and non microsoft) application utilized ctrl + end and ctrl + home to get to the top and bottom respectively. If you scroll up a conversation in Teams, the only way to get to the most recent chat is to scroll all the way back down, or switch to another chat then back to the original.

ctrl + end should scroll to most recent, or at the very least there should be a button to take you there.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve Notofications

We're transitioning from Cisco Spark to Microsoft teams. Our issue is that MS Teams is not giving notification pop-ups as forceful compared from Spark. Can you please address this? Kind of annoying that we need to always open the app just to know what's going on.

We already checked the options... sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Please improve this part.

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set a status to reflect what Work Items you are currently working on - TFS connector

As a user, it would be awesome to set a status specific to a TFS item you are currently working on.

Possibly Microsoft Teams could publish items that are set to "In Progress" under your profile so that other users are aware of what you are currently involved in at the moment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate Teams Meetings into Consumer Skype App

My request here is to enable the consumer Skype App to support Microsoft Teams Meetings. This will mean every user who has the Skype App installed can easily join Microsoft Teams Meetings. This would give MS a competitive edge over WebEx, Go-to-meetings, etc., because a broader range of users will have a usable App already installed on their device.

As a Microsoft Teams user, I frequently send out meeting requests to users outside my organisation who have difficulty joining the meetings from their PCs. There are often issues with downloading the app, and once they install it, it is often…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Disable banners (notifications) out of the box, and ability for corporate wide disabling

By default the notification banners should be disabled out of the box, and then users can change their banner subscriptions. Also there should be a corporate wide setting to push this disable banners to all users.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make notifications work on Mac wihtout teams running

I'd like Notifications to work on Mac when I don't have the Teams app open. Maybe that Teams Helper app could run in the background as a daemon even when Teams.app isn't open.

I hacked it into working by making a second copy of the Teams app and adding <key>LSUIElement</key><true/> to the Info.plist file inside the package contents. Now I can always run the 'background' copy to get notifications with no dock icon and open the original Teams app when I want to use the interface.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base