Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MBOX to PST converter

To convert a large number of MBOX files to PST format, use the best SysInspire MBOX to PST exporter. Also after the export process, it ensures that the user saves all of their emails in the same folders and subfolders of their PST file. Users may also rename the resulting PST file and save it to their preferred folder inside the framework. Any MBOX-supporting email client, such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, and others, may use the utility to open MBOX files. This utility is simple to instal on any Windows version. It is compatible with all Windows versions, including…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Convert NSF to PST Free

Convert NSF to PST Free, with the help of this eSoftTools Free NSF to PST Converter Software. This software can save data from NSF files such as emails, calendars, tasks, journals, contacts, attachments, and more into PST, HTML, Gmail, Office 365, MBOX, VCF, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, ICS, and other file formats. This software comes with a free demo that allows you to see how it works. You can convert NSF files with up to 25 items per mailbox to each file type for free in the demo. This free utility allows you to migrate multiple NSF files without affecting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add option to not allow adding people to chat, instead create new chat with added persons

Many times I have a chats with a given group of people. From time to time there is a need to discuss something with somebody else. I would prefer creating a new chat with all the people from original chat and also added persons. Not to add the person to this existing chat - as I have it pinned and intend it to use for the originl group of people also in future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Microsoft Teams IOS mobile Whiteboard no upload "Images" options

We find that after update MSTeams mobile apps, while using whiteboard function, the "Images" button has been disappear. Kindly review on this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow all team owners to edit meeting invitations associated with teams channels

We started to plan team meetings associated with a dedicated teams channel ("meetings"). We do this to avoid fragmenting information (chats, files, ...) and to create a common and specific place for scheduled meetings. This works very well for us and has proven to be best practice.

BUT: We are missing the functionality that all owners of the team can edit scheduled meetings associated with a channel of the team. Unfortunately, only the creator of the meeting can adjust or cancel those meetings.

Why do we want this feature? We split organizational tasks among ourselves as a team. In case…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Teams SBA should also work when Teams phonesystem is not available and not only upon loss of local WAN connectivity

Currently Teams SBA is only designed to work when the client loses WAN connectivity and goes into offline mode. While this is a great feature, it would be even better if Teams SBA could also compensate for issues with Teams phonesystem.
    There was an outage a few days ago, where Teams was generally available, but calls through direct-routing were not answered by the Teams phonesystem. In that case the client does not go into offline mode, thus not connecting to the SBA.
    The option to use the SBA as a fallback, if the phonesystem is down would be a great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Movers

How do I make a moving schedule?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to Open NSF file in Outlook?

Here is a great way to Open the NSF file in Outlook without any error provided by this SoftMails NSF to PST Converter software. Users can easily repair or convert the damaged or corrupted NSF file with the use of this NSF to PST Converter tool. This software can manage all original properties of emails like to, bcc, cc, time, date, subject, from, data and manage all the other properties without any modifications in structure or format. With the use of this software, users can easily convert or repair the password-protected NSF file.
    Read More:- https://www.softmails.org/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Try AZ-900 PDF dumps and Pass your Microsoft AZ-900 Exam and Become a professional with Braindumps4IT

Braindumps4IT AZ-900 PDF File for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is out there in PDF format. After downloading it, you'll easily access the AZ-900 dumps pdf material from any available smart device. You'll download the AZ-900 pdf dumps on any intelligent devices available like the PC, smartphone, laptop, and tablet. You'll access the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam AZ-900 exam pdf dumps easily at any given place in your free time, making it more convenient. The Braindumps4IT learning material has been crafted by experts and is verified to use. You'll have an excellent time browsing the AZ-900 exam pdf dumps. https://www.braindumps4it.com/braindumps-AZ-900.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comma should NOT start a numbered list

Typing "A," creates a numbered list. Numbered lists have full-stops, not commas and "a," is a popular expression in some languages (e.g. Polish), where it's treated as an intercalation, much like "oh yeah," or "by the way," in English.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need capability to abandon a task in the planner in Teams

It is not that all tasks are completed, if might be stopped as well when in progress. It would not be appropriate to delete that task, as information associated with the task is still valuable and effort spent needs accounting. So need a feature to mark the task as 'Abandoned'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Teams help page hidden by settings

When reading the help page about settings and opening the settings to modify them, the setting window hides the help text so it's kinda useless. The setting window should be movable so one can read the help text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Status shows 'In a call' even though user is not attending the call and invited to the teams meeting

When user is not attending any team meeting then also status shows 'in a call' which is confusing and I refrain myself pinging people when their status is 'in a call'.

It is a bug that status is showing 'In a call' even though user has not joined call.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. request you to please Add the Delete Chat feature in the next update.

I write to inform you regrading a suggestion for your Microsoft Teams app.
    your Microsoft teams app is very easy to use but I found that one feature is missing on that.
    if i send a massage to someone and i want to delete that chat, What can i do ?
    Microsoft teams app doesn't have delete chat feature.

So I request you to please Add the Delete Chat feature in the next update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. calendar invite notification

Leads create meeting on MSTeam's calendar, but we never get notification, so when suddenly some meeting start/join notification comes, its more like a surprise meeting.

Idea is to have a popup/notification/ flash message, on desktop & mobile, as soon as a meeting invite is created on MSTeam calendar.

Cons - it might show double notification of mail & ms team each, but for my case, i dont have mail setup on my mobile or outside VDI

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Central management of Teams Backgrounds

The Teams admin centre should have the ability to centrally deploy / remove MS Teams backgrounds across an organisation.

Currently this is only available with a Advanced Communications license.

This should be a standard feature.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Supervisor student's exams

I think Microsoft should update the student test monitoring function.
    For example, how many times do students exit the screen, switch tabs,...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You should ad background in tablet and phones.plz

You should ad background in tablet and phones.plz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. allow multiple "out of office" days / events with auto-decline options - like in google calendar. decline but don't remove events

1. allow multiple out of office entries, so people can book in planned leaves more effectively and ahead of time.
    2. when auto-declining events, please do not remove them from calendars - leave it visible as a declined event, please. Sometimes users might still log in to join the event, or choose to reschedule it after setting an OOO.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base