Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OST to Office 365 Converter software

If you are looking for a tool that lets you add or Upload the OST data then choose OST to office 365 converter from KDETools. The ost to office 365 tool has multiple options available; The ost to office 365 tool recovers the corrupted and inaccessible OST Items and converts the multiple ost to office 365 account, PST file,, Live Exchange server, Gmail, OLM, NSF, EMLX, vCal, vCard, EML, MSG, HTML, Zimbra, PDF, MBOX, and etc.

https://www.kdetools.com/pst/office-365/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. enable "Reply" from Windows Teams app

"Reply" is available on iPhone, but not on Windows app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve automatic availability status changes

Everytime I'm in teams my availability changes to things that make no sense. I'm in the middle of sending messages to people in my team and suddenly I'm in away status, or I'm in busy//in a meeting status. I have to regularly change it back to available. This happens to everyone within my project. It is very annoying and inefficient. Not to mention counter productive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When editing a chat message, if that message is multi-line, automatically take the editor into multi-line edit mode

If I edit a message in a Teams channel, and that message is a multi-line message, Teams automatically brings me into the multi-line editor. This is the right thing to do.

If I edit a message in a Teams chat, and that message is a multi-line message, Teams brings me into the single line editor, and then I need to click on the multi-line edit (format) button to go into multi-line edit mode. This extra click should not be necessary. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it easier to open pdf files in the app instead of Teams

Teams has a barely functional PDF viewer.
    Most of the time using a proper PDF app is required , but in order to do that a lot of steps are required. Make it easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please introduce block feature on Teams Desktop and Mobile

Users should be able to block unwanted people on Teams desktop and mobile app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Best OST to PST Converter Software

If you want to try the OST converter first and then want to make the decision to purchase then you should definitely try the free demo version of SysOZ OST to PST Converter. SysOZ OST to PST Converter can export Outlook OST data into PST data file in a safe manner without any hassle along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, contact, sent item, delete an item, inbox, and many more. Before finishing conversion it displays the preview of a recovered mailbox along with metadata like To, Cc, From, Date, Bcc, Subject, Object and Time. It allows you to extract…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to send message to people a task is assigned to from within the task

It would be useful if an assigned task had an option to send a message to the people the task is assigned to and/or if the task could have it's own chat window so it is clear the message is specifically about the task and not be confused with other chats ongoing with the people the task is assigned to. Handy for getting a status update on a piece of work without having to start a new message and explain which task your referring to or generate a link etc.

You can add comments of course, but there's no ability…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better if we can improve to provide file meta data with Teams Graph AP /filesFolder endpoint

I was trying to get teams folder file meta data. but below API only giving high-level folder information including file count.

https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/teams/{id}/channels/{id}filesFolder

if you can improve or provide different API to get folder file meta data that would be great.

Notice that SharePoint provide such with search API , but its having old XML approach.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. limit file sharing to specific date

I'd like to possibility to limit sharing of a file or even a channel or teams site until a given date.
    At the moment one can only share a link and add an access type (editable/viewable).
    Overview of shared files (who shared and who received the link, etc) should be available in the admin portal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Possibility to disable Users completely, so they cannot be found by others within the address search bar.

Possibility to disable Users completely, so they cannot be found by others within the search bar. If they don´t have a license or the Teams app is not activated in azure, another user should not be able to write this person or to even find this person by search. Right now, you can write a person, although this person has no MS Teams or MS Teams is deactivated. That’s either plain stupidity or intention to get users to have to use Teams instead of phone or something else by peer pressure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. El mejor software de conversión de PST a MBOX

KDETools de terceros está disponible para convertir archivos PST a MBOX para que el usuario pruebe KDETools PST to MBOX Converter. PST to MBOX Converter y la herramienta le permite reparar archivos PST dañados, restaurar elementos eliminados, incluidos todos los correos electrónicos, contactos, calendario, tareas, notas, etc. Permite múltiples formatos de guardado como PST, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MSG, etc. y es compatible con todas las versiones de MS Outlook y las versiones del sistema operativo Windows.

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Download OST Conversion Tool

ATS OST Converter can convert the OST file with all its inner database items including- emails, calendars, tasks, notes, appointments, journals, etc. This OST Conversion Tool is able to convert OST files into multiple workable file formats like PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, vCard, MBOX, and various other file formats. It comes with a unique feature of a split option that helps to divide largely sized resulted in PST files into multiple small parts. Try a free demo version of this software which is able to give you a live preview of your corrupted OST file inner data to selectively export…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. have key bindings for common actions in Teams.......

Hi,

I have Cerebral Palsy - and because of my disability, I have difficulties in using the mouse.

Almost every action in Teams is Mouse driven. As such - I find it really difficult to use Teams for my work - especially when it comes to receiving Calls, joining Meetings Muting / Unmuting the Mic etc.

My Suggestion is - we can have Key Bindings / Keyboard Shortcuts for most of the common Functionality in Teams. Come to think of it - I wonder how such an important and basic aspect got totally left out / ignored for so long...............

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enable bookmarking on transcripts, this for ease of reference to instances in meeting where decisions are made or instructions are given

enable bookmarking on transcripts, this for ease of reference to instances in meeting where decisions are made or instructions are given

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tag does not work after pushing Tab

1. Tag someone
    2. Push Tab button
    3. Go back to the text message and push Space button
    4. The tag is destroyed
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. call history in message feed

I often chat to team members and if they have a question, video call them to go through something on screen. Looking back through chats it's difficult to see if a question was answered with a call or missed for some reason. It would be good if in the chat feed a small note was added to say "Person A called Person B (00:00:00)" - in a similar style to how whatsapp adds a date between messages

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Live mail calendar converter software

Live mail calendar converter software is the best software to convert any live mail calendar file data in to pst file. stella live mail calendar converter software convert 32bit and 64bit live mail calendar items in to pst file. stella live mail calendar converter software convert all the live mail calendar items in to ics file, csv file, txt file and pst file.

for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/live-mail-calendar-converter.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. chat and video call external users

Be able to chat, call and video call external users like how we can with internal users

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable to publish files without opening Sharepoint

To manage document version, we use minor/major version control. In case we need to publish (major version up), we always need to open Sharepoint. So, please enable to publish files directly in Teams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base