Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save Teams SharePoint-list as template functionality

Hi,
    In ordinary SharePoint sites it is possible to save a list as template (with content) and upload it to another SharePoint site. I have created a list on a Teams SharePoint-site with quite a bit of information, and would like to save it as a template to upload it to a different SharePoint site. This functionality is not possible from the Teams SharePoint site, as the functionality is not visible as an option on Site settings. Is this because I only have a lower level of access to the SharePoint site connected to a Teams, compared to regular SharePoint…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Lists App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Call Queues should follow call forward settings

I don't understand why this isn't already the default setting. When a user sets up call forwarding in their client calls that come from a Call Queue should be treated like any other call. It should forward to the number they want to receive the call on.

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Language is resetting after every launch

Language is resetting after every launch

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to remove guest account (under Your accounts) from Microsoft Teams

As a guest, I cannot remove a guest account (under Your accounts) from my Microsoft Teams. I can leave all teams, I'm a guest member of, but I'm stuck with the account.

228 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. The team has plans to add a feature to allow users to self-remove themselves from tenants they are a guest in. We don’t have a timeframe to share at this time, but will provide an update as soon as one is available.

5. Video screen size when sharing screen

When video chatting and sharing your screen, the video window is very small and you can't resize it.

When you are in an active meeting and have video and screen sharing enable:
    1. Able to resize video preview
    2. Able to use multiple monitors with video on one and screen share on the other.
    3. Able to move the video around the screen freely.
    4. Overlay video on full screen screenshare.
    5. Able to freely resize your split screen with video and screenshare.

4,652 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

457 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your continued feedback, we have not forgotten about this ask. We have a feature on the backlog for popping out content, so you will be able to see one screen with the video gallery and one screen with the shared content. We will share an update as soon as one is available.

For the separate feature ask for full screen option, please upvote and comment at https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103/suggestions/41277121

​For split screen camera and desktop, please upvote and comment at https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103/suggestions/37118773

6. group chat picture

Allow users to set pictures / display pictures to represent group chats so it is easier to differentiate them

4,086 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

513 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Compact mode

I really like Teams. I do. But the current chat layout is not suited for professional chats. It's way to space consuming. It looks like something imported from MSN with smiley's that take half of the screen. I would say that Slack have nailed it because they focused on the ability keeping a tight window with lots of chat text visible. In Teams the window is full and starts scrolling after like 10 sentences.

20,666 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1795 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base