Public

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about potential bugs within Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Software di conversione da PST a MBOX online

Se vuoi convertire il tuo file PST in formato MBOX, chiedi aiuto a KDETools PST to MBOX Converter. Questo software può esportare tutti i dati recuperati in diversi formati di file come PST in EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML ecc. Offre anche la soluzione per ripristinare ed esportare MBOX su Office 365, Live Exchange Server. Questo utente software può facilmente utilizzare l'opzione per gli elementi e le cartelle selezionati per utilizzare direttamente PST per MBOX.

CLICCA QUI: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zip password recovery software

Zip password recovery software is the one of the well design tool to recover any zip file password. stella win zip password recovery software recover 32bit and 64bit zip file password. stella zip password recovery software recover any encrypted password of the zip file. stella win zip password recovery software recover any key combination zip file password. zip password recovery software recover all password of the win zip file. for more info visit this link.
    https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/zip-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7z password recovery software

7z password recovery software is the design to recover any 7z file password using best password recovery methods. Stella 7z password recovery software recover 32bit and 64bit 7z file password. stella 7z password recovery software recover any key combination 7z file password. 7z password recovery software recover any encrypted password of the 7z file. for more info visit this link. https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Zimbra to pst converter software

Zimbra to pst converter software is the best software to convert all the zimbra file data in to pst file. stella zimbra to pst converter software convert all the zimbra file data in to office 365 account. Stella zimbra to pst converter software convert unmounted zimbra file data in to pst file. stella zimbra to pst converter software convert 32bit and 64bit zimbra file data in to pst file. for more info visit this link. https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/zimbra-to-pst-converter.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ost to pst migration

Ost to pst migration tool is the specially design to migrate any ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst migration tool migrate any version of the ost file in to pst file. stella ost to pst migration tool migrate 32bit and 64bit ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst migration tool migrate unmounted ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst migration tool migrate all the items of the ost file in to office 365 account. For more info visit this link.
    https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make the chat pane bigger or resizable

The chat pane in Teams meeting is very small. I know that the chat is used very little in some teams meeting, but some meetings are very chat intensive. Sharing text masses in the chat pane is a pain right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please give me a way to link my "to-do" in Outlook to Tasks in Teams.

To be honest, I can't figure out what "tareas" are in the Spanish version of Outlook because the one that comes with my computer is in Spanish, but from what I see on the version that you can install from Outlook on office.com, it may be called "to do."

Anyway, in Outlook, I can find my Teams tasks, but I want to be able to essentially flag an email and turn it into a task within Teams.

Truthfully, I haven't contacted y'all yet to see if this is already available, but from the limited looking that I did, I couldn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Free Download Among Us Hack Mod Menu completely free 2021?

Hi everybody
    I am a new member. Recently a friend introduced me to Among Us Hack Mod Menu https://amonguscombo.com/ I found this game very good, you can download and experience it?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Jump Into Meetings

What's missing from being in a physical location together, is the ability to see your co-workers chatting (in a meeting) and being able to jump/butt into it. The feature should probably message the meeting requesting if the other person can join the meeting. This would basically be the reverse of when someone in the meeting requests another person to join.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide option to turn off notifications for Teams, like for Outlook

When I am in Teams, preparing to join a meeting; I may be adjusting the video or audio settings before clicking the Join button. Suddenly, I cannot work in teams until I close a notification that is informing me of someone else starting the meeting that I'm about to join. Similarly, when I am attempting to work and someone sends me messages in Teams, I have to close the notifications before I can continue to work.
    Teams is not an option in the Notifications & Actions settings of Windows. I see the option to reduce notifications in a single Channel,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Multi-Selection of Posts for Deletion

Deleting a large collection of posts is tedious - they have to be deleted one at a time and the UI is terrible in this regard. Please allow us to multi-select posts and apply a delete command. Even better would be a straightforward PowerShell Teams Posts object with methods to filter and delete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Meeting attendance report to include job title

Please add the job title in the attendance report download. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it possible to change the display name on the fly (during ANY teams meeting)

It's great to be able to change the display name in a video conference call as a guest (no Microsoft account). Really would like to have the same ability when signed into a Microsoft account as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. private chat in video meeting

In meetings, it would be helpful to have private chat functionality to send messages to participants who are outside of the organization, where you can use the Teams messaging functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. schedule meeting

Have a button that allows you to add all the members of the team, when scheduling a meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Navigation - create a preference allowing landing on files

I would like to land on the files page when I land on a team, not the 'chat' which just means I have to click again to get to files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wiki (Teams) could be changed to OneNote - or at least has the basic OneNote features

Wiki has poor feature to work in Teams. My suggestion is to include OneNote instead Wiki, it means the same basic feature from OneNote or entire OneNote.
    I can't use Wiki to include meeting minutes for instance, they have basic features.

If I need to attach any document, I need to include the link of document, instead paste the document, like I'm able in OneNote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Agriculture equipment

I would like advice about the equipment one farm requires. Tractors and stuff like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Members to Channel

It would be great if we could add members to a specific channel without adding them to the entire team. We have a "catch all" team with several project based channels. There is a core group that needs to access the whole team, but we have collaborators for certain projects and it would be nice if we could just tag them in on their relevant channel and not the entire team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Non-teams chats with more than two users should have threads too

I don't understand why threads are only available in team chats, but not in non-teams chats, except in one-on-one chats where there aren't many use-cases for that situation, but why not just use the same chat engine, namely the one that allows for threads everywhere?

I mean, in the non-teams chats, just make it so that posting creates a new thread by default, but that at least would let people respond to a particular post if they need to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base