Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reoccuring meeting series: Option to edit/cancel this event and forward

Currently there is only option to cancel this event or cancel the whole series.

I like the feature in Google Calendar where you can edit and cancel "this event and future events".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SysInspire7z password recovery software

Take SysInspire7z password recovery software is a really useful program that recover lost 7z file password with the help of three techniques are brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack, and mask attack and allows to access your 7z file password once again.

Get the details - https://www.sysinspire.com/7z-password-recovery-software/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. By not allowing calls to come through when on a call

No contact can call you when on another call

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Convert NSF to PST without Lotus Notes

One of the most easy and simple methods to recover all data from Lotus Notes into MS Outlook without using Lotus Notes by using eSoftTools NSF to PST conversion. It can create PST files for NSF file data without making any changes to the folder structure of NSF files. You can migrate complete data from NSF file into PST format using the tool.

Know More - https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add read only permission for MS Teams private channel

I would recommend Microsoft to add the read only permission for MS Teams private channel. Currently MS Teams only allows to add Edit permission through channel members.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Total Number of Grades completed

When going through my students grades on Teams, checking the grades section for which assignments are completed, should there be an indicator saying how many assignments a student has submitted, like for example 24/26. This may be easy to check on excel if you export the file but perhaps placing a counter at the end of the list for each student would clearly help teachers say to a student you own me 5 homework assignments? Or am I missing something?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export lotus notes to outlook

SysInspire Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter is the perfect third party tool that does not make any differences in the original data structure while converting Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST. The Lotus Notes to Outlook Software helps to renovate NSF email items into standard EML and MSG format so that users can access those email items in various other email clients.
    Even all the mailbox items like the journals, messages, emails and other attachments are well converted using this application.
    ● Download and install the SysInspire tool in the local machine.
    ● Run the software to export the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. define a list of people who can avoid the waiting lobby in the reunion options

I would like to have the same possibility to define a specific list of people who can avoid the waiting lobby and make others wait until the organizer allow the person to come into the meeting.

I have already the option in who can present, but it is not the same for the first meeting option.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hard to see my own questions in live event

When I ask questions in a Live event and when there are many questions in the list, it is difficult to see my own questions. I know there is a separate tab, but the view is different in that tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PSTN Calling Usage Reporting, do not remove last 3 digits

Please always show the complete phone number and the complete Caller ID in the report and do not remove the last 3 digits sometimes. It is the data of the tennannt, which is why the tennant should see them in his report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hotkey for raising your hand

I was searching for he hotkey for raising your hand during meetings. I couldn't find it. It would be very convenient if there is one because I use external buttons (like an ELgato Stream Deck). Very handy for meetings. And little effort, I think? Thanks in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trigger a video to play for all Teams members from a remote link (like OneDrive)

My child is in virtual school and every morning the teacher tries to play morning announcements from a pre-recorded video that is shared to all the students from the teacher's Teams window. It never plays smoothly and sometimes not at all over the teacher's internet connection. I think it would work better if the video could be shared to the cloud (like OneDrive) and the teacher could trigger the video to stream in each student's teams window from the remote source instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Muting pop ups so that when there is a training or something you can mute pop ups from chats for a period of time.

Muting pop ups so that when there is a training or something you can mute pop ups from chats for a period of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nazwa zespołu

Dodać opcje zmiany nazwy zespołu przez każdego członka indywidualnie dla siebie w celu łatwiejszego
    Sortowania przedmiotów
    Często nauczyciele nazywają przedmioty ni przypiął ni wypiął i nie da się zrozumieć

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When recording a call it's important & useful to have pause option.

Pause option during call record to avoid recording of a short break time or the activity we don't want to record when user checking for some things and to get back shortly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improvement

The calendar in mobile phones show just few days away

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to import OST to Yahoo

Users can easily import OST to yahoo with this eSoftTools OST to Yahoo Converter tool this tool repairs damaged OST file mailbox items such as contacts, attachments, contacts, emails, tasks, notes, journal, msgs, chats, schedule, appointments, etc. it allows to access all version of MS Outlook-like 2013, 2010, 2007, 2016, 2019, etc.

Read More Here:- https://www.esofttools.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base