Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow team members to see analytics

Manage Team, Analytics, doesn't show any engagements although there are posts, mentions and replies in one of the team's channels. Microsoft explains, "To be able to view the Team Analytics and the manage team functions, you need to be the owner of the team. If you don't see them, you may just not have owner provisions, just a member." Even as a member, it would be useful to know which teams are truly stagnant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Convertidor de Zimbra a Office 365

El software de conversión de Zimbra a Office 365 es la herramienta perfecta para realizar el proceso de migración de Zimbra a Office 365. Con este increíble Zimbra a Office 365, el usuario del software de migración puede migrar fácilmente carpetas de archivos individuales o múltiples selectivas.
    Lee mas: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/migrate-zimbra-to-office-365-directly.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. One Interface for All Tenants Instead of Switching

Instead of switching between multiple tenants (your own, guest and federated) using a single login, move that functionality to the side panels items like Chat, Teams, Calendar, etc.

Separate the "organizations" by collapsible drop down much the way we can show Recent Chats, etc.

That way we aren't missing chats or posts and dependent on email or activity flags and saves us from having to constantly flip back and forth between tenants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow more than one work or school account on single teams desktop application

allow more than one work or school account on single teams desktop application. Per my field of work I am dealing with more than one company that each use a Teams account to communicate. With my own cell phone it is allowing me to have both work accounts logged in and receiving meetings or chats from both sides, however on the main desktop app I am limited to only having one logged in at a time and need to hold one in a webpage to view which does not always update or inform me, and the other in the desktop…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use a GIF or jpg/png in my status message

I would like the ability to add a GIF or jpg/png to my current status message. A picture can be worth a 1000 words. Having the ability to display a picture can quickly communicate my status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Emojis for Message Reacts

ALL emojis should be available for reacting to messages, not just the 6 we have currently. And we need more emojis in general.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. status color

I have PTSD and focus/concentration issues. My boss wants us to keep our lights green and I found a bot for that, but I have had to finally say NO because the SOUND of messages coming in and the POP UP that comes with it are TRIGGERS. I need a different way to protect myself from triggers, maintain productivity, keep focus, and still be accessible. Since we cannot escape TEAMS, can you make the status less inviting for intrusions? Keeping a Busy light on doesn't work. Keeping a DND light on is just rude. Putting an "away" light on gives…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Go to post link on approval

Currently on the approval listing you can click to view the detail but cannot navigate to the approval post in a Team channel. This means you may not be able to quickly find any comments related to the approval in order to assist with context to help with the approve or decline. Alternatively if there was an option for chat / comments within the approval without requiring an action then you could contain the communication in the approval item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. allow meeting organiser to mute-lock attendees.

allow meeting organiser to mute-lock attendees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Call Tracking

Hello,

I wish it was easier to find the attendance report for my meetings. if i go back as far as march, they're hard to find. at least give me a year's worth or allow me to post my interactions on OneNote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include name on video thumbnail

Would like to see the person's name on their video thumbnail similar to name shown on picture thumbnail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. just stop

why does everything have to be so 'Microsoft' all the time? it makes it too difficult to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide Teams Lite / Seperate app processes that user can customize

Provide Teams Lite. Or at least let me choose which processes I need, e.g just join a call without opening the whole app. It consumes lots of RAM. I have to use Teams to join classes but I am always having to open Teams at least 30 minutes before the classes start. In addition it's aweful to turn on mic in class because I have to wait Teams to response

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. End of meeting Notification

our users would like to change/customize the end of meeting notification value in all Teammeeting options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Group Activity for engagement and bonding

Having an additional Tab with a few games (esp multi player ones) can help to bring back (to an extent) the bonding people used to feel at offices. The whole idea of games could be even opened to partners to integrate with Teams and also let users to search and add them as they wish.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Descargar OST a PST convertidor software para Coonvert OST a PST

• Si está buscando una forma rápida de convertir OST a PST, le recomendaría OST to PST Converter. La herramienta de conversión para convertir archivos de datos de OST a formato PST Outlook y también guardar archivos en archivos PST de Outlook, OLm, Office 365, vCard, vCal, Gmail, servidor de Exchange en vivo, zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, PDF , OLM y etc.

Descargar OST a PST convertidor software para Coonvert OST a PST

http://www.osttopst-converter.com/blog/how-to-convert-ost-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. include action requests from Microsoft Teams Chat in the Cortana daily briefing Email

The Cortana app currently picks up action requests sent in Emails on Outlook. It would be even more amazing if you could enable the Cortana app to include actions or meeting requests sent in Microsoft Teams Chat on the daily briefing Email

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notificaties standaard UIT!

150 peole in a meeting and 300 not’s of people entering and leaving: ridiculous!

Standard: not’s off!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activity and Feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ad a timer in teams meeting that can be displayed at choice

To keep track of time during breaks or activities it would be great to display a timer at choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ubuntu top bar buttons consistency

Why you are using windows "close, maximize, minimize" buttons in ubuntu topbar ??

This thing ruin my whole experience with teams.

Can just keep things consistent and implement an option to use ubuntu action buttons in the top bar ?

thank u .. but these small things are so important !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 3731 3732
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base