Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Geofencing Microsoft Account Login

It would be a huge security benefit to allow users to create a geofence, therefore unconditionally blocking IPs from outside the given geofence from logging in or requesting a password reset, etc. My intention is having this available for any given Microsoft account, for any form of login to said account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't sign in with my school account en only get my private account

It just doesn't work!!!! I can only sign in with my private account but I can't get in, so I can't access my school account!

I can't log in even when I enter the right code, so it doesn't work at al, I can only log in online!!! I have exams so I have to access my school account 529627@student.glu.nl but I can't log in because I have to use info@benteonline.com first. ;(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this issue

Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this irritating wrost issue

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to Clear Old emails in Teams

I have a colleague that is needed to be a guest member of another organisations team. however, when they attempt to add her to the group a previous email keeps appearing instead of allowing the new(current) email. Is there a way of updating her entry in Teams at the organisation to reflect her new email address?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow users to click on document and have it open the document in App and not MS Teams

In MS Teams, when you click on a document to open it, it defaults to opening in MS Teams. It would be fantastic, you could change the default so that when you click on the document it opens in the App. 99% of the time I want to open the document in the App and not in MS Teams and this would eliminate the additional clicks it currently takes to open a document in the App.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Switch Work Education Accounts

I have a work and university Microsoft accounts. I can't easily switch between them, because Teams only allows one Work/Education account, so I have to sign out, enter my password, use 2FA for my work... it is cumbersome!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. QR code for group so others can join

I would like to have this feature so other people who has the same interest can join the TEAMS chatting group by scanning a QR code from the flyer, brochure..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in as

Please bring the "Sign in as" feature which is in Skype for Business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. to enhance the multiple company accounts functions!!!

I can't join the Teams online meeting that I organized!!! I tried to change the meeting options and it says I don't have permission to make changes. How weird!!!! I missed the entire meeting!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sign in with a status

There was a feature in Lync where one could choose his status when he/she signs in.
    This is particularly helpful when I don't want people to see me available as soon as I sign in.

Being tagged by other colleagues one receives ping as soon as you are available, if there is an option to keep a status while signing in this will greatly help professionals to come online and give their work some priority before being interrupted with notificaions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in with a status

There was a feature in Lync where one could choose his status when he/she signs in.
    This is particularly helpful when I don't want people to see me available as soon as I sign in.

Being tagged by other colleagues one receives ping as soon as you are available, if there is an option to keep a status while signing in this will greatly help professionals to come online and give their work some priority before being interrupted with notificaions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Report issues

Microsoft team requires repeatedly sign in while switching account.
    Please improve it.
    And in latest mobile update of this app, I'm not able to see shared content on full screen, there is side screen which always shows 4-5 participants .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a -force switch to the Grant-CSTeamsUpgradePolicy cmdlet

The Grant-CSTeamsUpgradePolicy to upgrade to Teams does a sanity check by verifying that lyncdiscover.domain.com is pointed at Office 365.

There may be some cases where a custom domain in an Azure AD tenant has wildcard DNS.

There should be a -force switch on this command to ignore/disable the DNS check.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Warehouse sketch from Philin

I don't know, but I have an idea for an event. But can someone like, and someone there is no. So here is ivent Fear. I called him. The point is that Willow, Wigfrid, Wolfgang fall into the medieval world of birds who want to capture the shadows and the darkness. The heroes need to kindle the furnace, to reinforce the power of the Podium of the Great fire, to banish the shadow of evil forces. They have to get fuel and fight along with the shadow waves to get the ruby to consolidate the effect of the furnace. The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Log out option

Why "Log out" option is placed inside "Settings"? It should be directly in the profile. Many people need to change logins between different institutions. And I don't want to be "always available" just because of "Log out" option is hidden...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A book suggestion

A while ago, I asked about author’s who were similar to John Sanford.
    Someone ( I don’t remember who) suggested a book called “Spindown” by Andy Crawford.
    I got the book and it’s very good.
    Thank you-whoever you are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow at least two Microsoft Accounts to be linked to the one phone number

At the moment it is not possible to have a work Microsoft account and personal Microsoft account linked to the same phone number. This makes things problematic for those people who have Teams at work, but also want to use Teams personally outside of work. It appears that the only way around this issue is to have two separate phone numbers registered. Microsoft at the very least please allow one work and one personal Microsoft account to be linked to the one phone number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base