Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Realwear HMT-1 -- Microsoft Teams never prompts to choose certificate

Using Realwear HMT-1 (12.1.0-04-C.HMT-1.G), Microsoft Teams (1449/1.0.89.2021060902) cannot choose company certificate to complete authentication because the prompt that SHOULD appear to allow to choose the certificate never appears.

Please see video capture (link below) with embedded notes (in red) that show exactly what is happening.

https://rd.phoenixcon.com/media/transfer/PhoenixContact_Realware_Teams_Certificate_Error.mp4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  RealWear  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Initiate call recording from HMT

I want to be able to initiate call recording from the MS Teams on Realwear HMT. this option does not appear on the HMT whereas any other participant from PC or phone can initiate the recording.
    why don't we make it available on realwear by simply saying Record call

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. investigate and fix issue causing voice commands to not navigate away from 'My Calls'.

In version 1449/1.0.89.2021051103 of the Realwear application users in multiple languages, including Japanese and English, are not able to navigate to the My Meetings screen or the My Chats screen. If they are in My Meetings or My Chats to begin with they can then navigate away, but once they are on My Calls, My Chats and My Meetings become usless.

This occurs in version 1449/1.0.89.2021051103

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Restrict file downloads to HMT

To improve security, it will be helpful if Microsoft can implement a feature that restricts file downloads to the HMT.

This is to prohibit confidential information to be leaked when the HMT is stolen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Intent to launch MS Teams on HMT

I'm looking to launch an intent to open the Microsoft Teams main activity from my app. On other android devices I can launch it with the uri msteams://teams.microsoft.com but this behaviour isn't working on the realwear HMT device. We are running ms teams with the version 1449/1.0.89.2020100201. We are actually able to launch ms teams chat page using the Uri msteams://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0 however we can't get the same functionality for msteams://teams.microsoft.com/l/call/0/0 and our requirement is to launch the app or call a specific user. Please advice us on how to proceed with this requirement as soon as possible. Thanks a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Power Apps on real wear with voice commands

It would be good idea to enable power apps on realwear device like on android phone. Also integrate voice commands on power apps, this would enable users to create custom apps without need of programming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Record FullHD video (remotely) and upload it during call.

This would allow to take a video at high resolution and framerate, instead of looking at the live video stream, which might not have perfect quality. Very useful when bandwidth is low or when observing a fast operation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Realwear HMT-1 and MS Teams – Integrate visual interactions

Integrate e.g. a forefinger or laserpoint in order to guide the service technician by using visual interaction. Let the expert in the office draw lines, circles or arrows into the video session to better guide the service technician or highlight something.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Take photo with HMT-1 camera remotely (from expert/mentor side)

Take photo with HMT-1 camera remotely - meaning from expert/mentor side - and upload it during a call. This allows to take a photo at full resolution, instead of taking a screenshot from the live video stream, and the expert/mentor doesn't have to ask the technician on-site (who might have to focus on his task) to take the photo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. RealWear: Even if you turn on the camera, the image may not be displayed.

In Microsoft Teams on Realwear, when you make a call, the call starts with the camera activated by default, but in some cases the camera image may not be displayed, so please improve it.
    * When the call starts, the camera itself is activated because "Turn off camera" is displayed on the Realwear screen, but only the account icon is displayed on the Teams screen.

If you repeatedly turn the camera off and then on several times (*), the image will be displayed, so it is a tentative measure, but it is troublesome.
    * It may not be improved by…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. RealWear: Files can be sent with the chat function disabled

Although the chat function is disabled in Teams' messaging policy, files can be sent (shared) by performing the following operations during a personal call.
    This case seems to be a bug.
    If the chat function is disabled, please fix it so that "Attach file" is also disabled.

【operation】
    1) "Open chat" during a private call
    2) Select the file to send from "Attach file"
    3) "Send message"

• Since the chat function is disabled, "The administrator has disabled this user's chat" is displayed in the chat input field, but you can attach a file in 2 above and send it as…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Connect 360 camera to HMT and send 360 visuals over MS Teams

A major Japanese electronics manufacturer states that being able to see 360 degree visuals via MS Teams can improve FLW's safety.

The idea they mentioned was clipping a 3D Camera like Ricoh Theta or Insta360 onto helmets, and then connect it to HMT via Micro-USB, so that the 360 degree visual can be sent to Teams meetings via Teams for Realwear app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow user to disable the “camera view” when joining a Teams meeting

I would like the camera NOT to take over the meeting when joining an existing meeting, and kicking the presenter out of presentation mode. I’ve experienced this when I’m joining a meeting in progress, and someone else is presenting, my camera takes over. This also happens when joining a meeting, the attendees can see my camera view until I command “Camera Off”.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to access Teams Channels, so that you can access apps such as Power Virtual Agents

Ability to access Teams Channels, so that you can access apps such as Power Virtual Agents.
    Utilize the RealWear headset as a self-help device to access materials through a Teams Site, prior to requiring remote expert support/help

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to join scheduled Teams meetings

Ability to join scheduled Teams meetings - we'd like an easy way to connect with more than one person at a time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make app available in play store

Will Teams for RealWear HMT devices be available in public store? This would allow installation using EMM/MDM vs. Foresight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Enable MS Intune management of RealWear devices using Android Enterprise

Device management using Android Enterprise is supported on SOTI MobiControl and VMware Workspace ONE, but not Microsoft Intune. See https://www.realwear.com/knowledge-center/configure/remote-from-a-web-browser/emm/

We would like to have Android Enterprise management using Microsoft Intune for our RealWear device. Support for device administrator mode is decreasing, and Android Enterprise should be the preferred way, also for devices that does not use Google Mobile Services.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Use native Mouse Click functionality in my controls to annotate a picture or live feed.

When on a teams call ability to annotate using native realwear my controls - mouse click so that you can "point" at something without actually taking your hands and putting it into field of view. sometimes you want to point out something to the expert without sticking your hands into somewhere dangerous also a pointer directs better than clumsy fingers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Flashlight and Zoom Functionality Lost

When on a teams call, the flashlight function is lost. this is required when in a place where you want the expert to see something that is in low light condition (often found in industrial settings). HMT-1 has zoom and flashlight features that are lost. ability to annotate using mouse click would also be nice so that you can "point" at something without actually taking your hands and putting it into field of view.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base