Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notification of a "Like or heart" doesnt go away until I go to Activity and click on it

When someone like my message, they can like it in Teams or laugh at it which itself is a good feature but its annoying that the notification doesn't go away when i go back to the chat window. I have to go to "activity" tab and click on the activity for the notification to go away

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. copy & paste email ID from outlook

Sir,

Please allow to copy & paste email ID from outlook directly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to directly share screen with other

During the day, I run into situations where I would like to share my screen with another member of my team. In order for me to do this, I have to create a chat with this one person (if not one available open already) and then hit share screen.

Instead, I suggest an ability to hit share screen button, then select who you would like to share screen and be able to share your screen instantly without having to initiate or go through a chat thread. If there is already a way to do this, please let me know.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Here is your idea

Make to change background in tabs and mobiles also please so people cqn on their video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Deberían quitar la barra de personas en la parte inferior reduce espacio y comodidad

Deberían quitar la barra donde aparecen los colaboradores ya que quita espacio y comodidad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When a meeting is scheduled and there is an update made for example the time is changed, I recommend that teams notifies persons.

A meeting would be scheduled for 2:00pm for example and for some reason (maybe a delay) the organizer decides to push the meeting back to 3:00pm. I recommend that Teams, sends an alert to the attendees notifying them that the time was changed and also show the updated time which in this case would be 3:00pm.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Meeting reminder pop up or some sound on the comupter

I am always forgetting that I have a meeting scheduled as you get so busy with other work. A pop up message with details of scheduled meeting would be good or some audio sound to say you have meeting with details, in 15 minutes time. would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a coloumn of supplies like calculator

Add a coloumn of supplies like calculator

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mejorar calidad de camara

Mejorar ya que.. se vencon baja calidad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. في أن يكون هناك لي الطالبات حق المشاركه

فكرتي هي أن تكون للجميع أن يكون لهم المشاركه

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Customize Bookings service.

We asked for the ability to further customize Bookings service, especially to add a note or alert that lets users know that a booking is in a different timezone.

Currently, there is a small text note on the bookings page. We would like to be able to increase the size of that, or change the colour to Red to help highlight the timezone.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to see which user gets out of the meetings

I would like to see which user gets out of the meetings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reclamo

La wea es tan mala, que vale caca, se pega a cada rato ,ah y man sima el instituto es una mier. Post (metanse su aplicación por la raja, con cariño uwu 🖕😜

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base