Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you could add an option that shows our video only to the person we want, it would be really nice.

A option using which we could show our video but only to person we need.
    This will be help option for the students who don't switch on there videos even after the teacher has asked many a times. ( by showing there video only to the teacher)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Test sound quality (speech understanding) and tips for improving settings or using a (different) headset

In some meetings I have found (suffered) different levels of sound quality. This makes some people less understandable. I guess the poor quality comes usually from using built-in microphones in computers instead of using headphones.
    I think a pop-up window with a warning about poor transmitted voice quality or a "Voicequelitymeter" might help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keep background effect when switching camera

When I am connected in a Teams conference with my built-in webcam
    and I am using a background picture to cover my "real" (cluttered) background
    and I connect an external webcam and I switch the Teams configuration to the external webcam
    then Teams resets the background settings and displays my "real" (cluttered) background

I would expect that Teams keeps the background settings and applies the same background effects when I switch the webcam.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add an unmute function by saying "stop mute" in your mic

I'd like to suggest a function where you can stop muting your own mic by saying "stop mute". During group-calls it often happens that people try to talk while being muted. It would be helpful to give a notification in screen when you are talking while muted saying: You are muted. Say "stop mute" to unmute yourself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to have additional people in one conference room with teams without background interference

I have run into a situation where having multiple people on separate computers in teams while in the same physical room plus others in different locations causes feedback and speaker noise. While we only have the mute button, this does not solve the multiple speaker/headphone output that isn't normal if we were in a normal face to face conversation. I want each person to be able to be on TEAMs so as to see them individually and share screens, yet avoid the background interference. The general office is too loud to allow for seperation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need to be able to have different sound settings for different actions / purposes

It's not possible at the moment to have different sound/device settings for different actions / incoming activity. So if your sound/device settings are headphones for when you are on a call, chat notifications go through your headphones as well - you can't hear them if you are on a call, and when you are off a call, they still go through your headphones so you miss them if your headphones are off. The single sound option only really works for people who wear headphones all day or not at all. Really disliking MS Teams chat because of this, had lots…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. well it would more like be better to force cameras on students/teachers

it is better because childer is not turning on cam more like to be give teachers and advantage by giving them force all cameras on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Un-mirrored camera

I want the camera to be mirrored in other's view of me so that other participants could see a mirrored version of myself like I do. It's like the iPhone camera, you see yourself in a reversed version on self-camera but when the picture is taken, it comes out in a non-reversed version and i look terrible. I'm always self-concious to show myself during online meetings because of this. Please include an option where others could see a mirrored view of me through my camera like how I see myself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blur

Teams web client, can MS introduce this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow users to create saved device profiles

Allow users to create device profiles to quickly switch between depending on meeting and location circumstances.
    For example, I might prefer to play a listening only meeting over a PC speaker, a more intimate meeting with phone for mike and audio, or a webcam for mike and monitor for speaker at a particular docking station.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mute New Chat Notification Sound

The ability to mute the sound/notification when messages are received in chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change to audio device handling pre meeting

In the pre meeting device menu, changing audio device options could be much quicker and simpler. I'd like to see the ability to either toggle through different devices by just clicking the names of the devices or at least seeing the popout menu turned into a drop down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make Background Blur option available to all mobiles

Hi MS Team,

As of now the MS- Teams Background Blur option is available only  on high end phones. Please make it available for medium range phones. It would be of great help for individuals attending interviews.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pain Relief Using "Click & Care" Gadget?

Just saw a TV infomercial selling a ball point pen looking device that you press on the area of the body where it hurts, relieving pain. Wonder how much it costs and if it is really effective or just another snake oil sale?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adding next and prev option during team video call

Adding next and prev option during team video call as we are not supposed to see everyone during a call and it jus show some 15 or 16 people and rest we dont have any option to check on or see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. my headphones doesnt work with teams meeting

i just purchased JBLtune500BT, it works for all of application on my laptop. but somehow when it turns into teams meeting, the voice is breaking so bad. i have tried to "try a test call" from teams sound setting, seems normal, but as matter as fact when it turns into real call, it didnt work. is it because its not compatible device? or can you give me an advise for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base