Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please give a alart for students whenever there mic or camera is on

Give an alert whenever the students start their mic or camera because whenever they on mic or camera they forget to off the camera or mic then it creates a mess

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Push-To-Talk (PTT) or Voice-activated (VOX) capability

I would like the option to utilize PTT or VOX options during voice chats/phone calls. The all or nothing options that are currently available are sometimes inconvenient if your are mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Build camera filters similar to snapchat

Build filters we can use during meetings, similar to snapchat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Switch to the audio device connected in the VDI environment

There is the following limitation, Switch to the audio device connected in the VDI environment .

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-for-vdi
    Teams doesn't switch to use the last audio device that a user selected, if the device is disconnected, and then reconnected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add confirmation popup when we enable video/audio

During a meeting, when clicked on mic/video it starts without confirmation which can also be a misclick. A confirmation pop up can be helpful in the point

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sync phone with computer

When you call into a meeting and are logged into the computer app it shows your phone number and your computer log in as separate people. Teams should have a unique user id so when you call in, it is recognized that you are logged into the computer and not show you twice. WebEx does this flawlessly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. support HyperX Cloud II Wireless headset microphone!!

No matter what I try, and I've tried hours of research, testing, attempts, but nothing will get MS Teams to use my HyperX Cloud II Wireless headset microphone!! It works flawlessly with more than a dozen other apps and uses I've used and tested it on my Windows 10 system, which is completely up to date, no missing drivers or anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use iGlasses

I want to be able to use iGlasses instead of only the built-in FaceTime camera on my iMac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the ability to change microphone on mobile

Have the ability to change your microphone on MS teams mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Different audio outputs on iOS

Please add the ability to flexibly configure the audio output / microphone. For example, to be able to select the sound on the Earpods, but use the microphone on the iPhone (like as in Windows)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Logitech MSFT Zone Wireless: 981-000853

I'm unable to answer/end MS Teams calls with my MS Teams certified Logitech MSFT Zone Wireless: 981-000853. I'm currently running MS Teams version 1.3.00.30866 (32 bit) on Windows 10 Enterprise. All other functionality of the headset works otherwise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. POR FAVOR, DEIXEM O TEAMS MAIS CLARO.

POR FAVOR!!! DEIXEM MAIS CLARO NO TEAMS O QUE É AUDIO DO USUÁRIO E O QUE É ÁUDIO DO EVENTO!!!
    É UMA CONFUSÃO QUANDO PERGUNTAM SE DESEJAM ATIVAR O ÁUDIO E A CÂMERA! ISSO TEM CAUSADO CONFUSÃO ENTRE OS ALUNOS. SE PUDEREM ACRESCENTAR "AUDIO DO USUÁRIO" E " ÁUDIO DO EVENTO" "CAMERA DO USUÁRIO", "CAMERA DO EVENTO" FACILITARIA MUITO! AGRADEÇO A ATENÇAO!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. عند لبس السماعه الصوت لا يأتي بداخل السماعه بل يأتي بخارجه

ارجو ان تجعلوا الصوت تلقائيا على السماعه عند لبسها

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ctrl+Shift+O

In the Teams app, if you are signed in as a user who has Video/Webcam disabled (IP Video) they are still able to turn on their camera using the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O).

This is only the case in the Desktop App, not in a web browser. Ideally I wouldn't mind that fixed :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow the ability to adjust/resize my video disply during calls to be the same size as the other participants on the call.

When on a video call, my video window minimizes to a much smaller screen than the other members of the call. If all participants are sharing their video, it cuts off partial visibility to one of the participants. I would like the option to make my video stream the same size as all other participants on the call.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make backround affects for all devices with a camera

give backround effects like blur etc. it would be great because my family comes in during meetings so blur for all devices would really help alot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Audio Technica ATH-ANC500BT should work with MS Teams

Please make sure that the ATH-ANC500BT Audio Technica Bluetooth headset work with Teams. Currently it's very hectic when it's capable to transmit input or output sounds while it's working perfectly with every other VOIP software available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Better integration with Apple Pencil in Assignments

I would like to see better integration with the Apple Pencil in Assignments. Currently we have to download a picture and write on it in mark-up then email it to the student, rather than just do this directly on the assignment page and return it to them. This is quite time consuming.

Also, writing on to Word Documents is very complicated on Assignments - couldn't this be more accessible and more akin to OneNote where you can tap to draw etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Usage of two cameras during the meeting

For our online training to customers we need always two camera.
    One showing the training room and one for details at the machine.
    They are displayed as picture in picture.
    During the training I can re-scale the size of the small picture window and adjust the parameters of the camera ( like manual focus, zoom and so on )
    Currently we can only use manycam to do this kind of work. But the viedeo quality is reduced and slowed down.
    It would be nice if the software TEAMS get this function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base