Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Transfer Ringtone to iPhone from macOS Big Sur & Catalina with Finder

The iPhone default ringtones can be quite dull sometimes. Therefore, it’s a common need for iPhone users to have customized ringtones. The most popular way to get your personalized ringtones on your iPhone is to transfer them from a Mac. If you need more information please visit https://macexpertguide.com.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 얼굴 스티커를 만들어주세요

학교 수업하면서 얼굴 보여주기가 부끄러울때가 있어요 얼굴 스티커를 만들어서 좀 다 마음을 열고 얼굴을 보여줄 수 있게 해주세요

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You should add background effect for tablet users

You can only get background effect on laptop so if you can add background effect on tablet it will be easy to cover our background

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audio device settings - Use OS devices, remember devices, disable automatically switching, custom profiles, priorities

As a user of multiple VoIP applications it still surprises me how little configuration Microsoft Teams offers with regards to audio devices, user sound control and communication platform hierarchy.
    I know that a few of my suggestions match with, or overlap with other suggestions on this platform, but I feel like these suggestions interact with each other in a way that warrants them to considered all at once.

My suggestions basically boil down to these two things that are further explained below.
    1. Give the user more control over what audio (or video) devices are used where and when and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Interface Idea - Colour Coding

The mute and camera buttons to appear in Red when activated, i.e. indicating you can't be heard or seen by others.
    The mute and camera buttons to appear in Green when not activated, i.e. indicating you are being heard and seen by others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need a way for meeting organizer to turn off a meeting participant's video.

Provide a way for a meeting organizer to turn off someone's video if the video needs to be turned off, similar to the meeting organizer's ability to mute someone. For instance, if someone is applying makeup or eating, the organizer would be able to turn off their video so the rest of the meeting doesn't see it..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. اضيفو فلاتر الوجه لكي نستطيع فتح الكاميرا والتواصل بشكل جيد..🤗👍

اضيفو فلاتر الوجه لكي نستطيع فتح الكاميرا والتواصل بشكل جيد..🤗👍

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. قفل الكاميرا

تقفيل الكاميرا

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Choose a scenic background when on canera

To create a more positive feel to the on-line discussion, being able to select a scene to appear behind the participant would lighten the mood of some discussions. Some colleagues have scenes of the ocean or picturesque street behind them, it would be a great way to alleviate some of the feelings of stress and isolation experienced by some staff,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include feature to address powerline frequency (flickering of webcam)

In Skype there is a setting to toggle between 50 & 60 hz to address powerline frequencies in different countries causing the webcam background to flicker.

please include this feature in MS teams - this is becoming more important with increased virtual meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why audio devices can't be same devices selected for the system by default?

This is very annoying. I am working in a congress facility and this costs us daily hours of work as audio devices must be reconfigured every time our customers log out and next signs in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. First of all, you need to make the camera available to people and device settings needs to be improved.

I want to be able to use the web version over the mobile app on my main laptop, my iPad Pro 11inch 2020. The camera on the website isn’t even available to use. The device settings even though it shows a microphone, it doesn’t allow you to add an external mic and select it through the device settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allowing multi use cameras for teachers.

I would love to be able to have my students continue to see me while I am sharing my document camera. Interacting with teachers where the students can always see our gestures and facial expressions is a very important part of online teaching/learning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support Microsoft Lifecam

Please support Microsoft Lifecam Cinema in Teams. The camera works in every application (eg Windows Camera, Zoom, Skype) but not in Teams! The image is too dark. the automatic exposure dioes not work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. امكانية كتم المايك عند الحضور

ليس فقط من يمكنه كتم الصوت هو قائد المجموعه بل الحضور لتفادي الاحراج بالاجتماع

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. امكانية كتم المايك عند الحضور

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. امكانية كتم المايك عند الحضور

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. teams does not catch properly the microphone of xiaomi air 2 se and other programs like teams, zoom for instance

People do not heard me well when I use xiaomi air2 in teams on desktop site and in another programs like teams yes, zoom for instance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base