Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IOS Shifts APP to manage crew as desktop.

As a team manager, shifts is being a great help.
    However, i always have to seat on my desk to setup the schedules. As a iPad pro user, The IOS shift app it’s not the best tool to change crew shifts. Already try to setup Safari, Chrome and Firefox as desktop mode to access shifts by browser, and it doesn t work well.

please build a special manager app for mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. show week number in shifts

would be great to see the week number on week view.
    we use that info to identify week plan.

small issue. 😉

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. assign multiple open shifts to one member

When assigning open shifts - it would be great to be able to select multiple at one time and assign them to one person.

Say someone is filling in all week on the 8a shift -- select them all and assign them all to the person filling in at once -- instead in selecting one shift at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow the ability to see the full Month calendar in the Shifts view

Grant the ability to see the entire month at a glance when viewing the "Month" in Shifts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your Shifts on mobile app displays name of Team and Group rather than the shift!?

The 'Your Shifts' section displays the date and times of shift but the detail on each shift just says the name of the Group and the Team. You have to click on the shift to get the shift notes. I need the shift notes to be able to add location as this is also a missing feature. It displays correctly in the desktop app but not on mobile.

This is also a problem with the 'Teams Shifts' section where I can see the staff member and the time of the shift but nothing else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Want to show shift schedule in consecutive days

Regarding with the Shifts schedule view, when I add a continuous schedule over the next few days, the schedule view shows it as divided into several days for each slot. I would like to see the continuous schedule in a single sequent, not dividing it for several days.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Feature to show only users who are on shift

I would like you to implement a filtering feature to show users who are on shift in the Shifts app in Microsoft Teams. Shifts app currently shows all users regardless they are on shift or not, and this is not easy to see.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. tabs

For my work I have to look at A LOT of files in a lot of different teams, while chatting with team members. Every time someone chats me, I lose my place in a file/team. I'll have a powerpoint deck open that I'm looking at, and be talking to someone about and I can't switch between the two. Give us TABS. Let us chat and keep multiple places open until WE choose to close them. It would save so much time. It's frustrating to have to click through 100 things again to find my spot AGAIN and then lose it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Swifts - Sceduling reports

As admin you can export a time report in the settings of Shifts.
    I would like to see an option to scedule the report daily each week.

Combinding this with Flow would be amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a Shift Manager, I want employees to submit their availability over a longer timeframe, so I can plan my business out better.

I want employees to be able to submit the days they are available, rather than state the number of hours available in a week so I can plan out who is working what day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. more options on how to view shifts

provide more flexibility when viewing shifts. such as displaying shift details without clicking on a shift. also choosing how many days to view at a time/ an option to "zoom" to view more employees at a time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to Hide Group Shifts

Within the team I am a part of, there are individual groups for the various departments in our organization. Everyone's schedule in every group is visible to me, but I do not want to see every other department's schedule, just mine. Having the option to hide different group shifts would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Want to set alarm at the shift start time with Shifts

It would be great if we could set alarm with Shifts. If Shifts might have the alarm feature like Outlook calendar, that would be great.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Viewing Assigned Staff in Schedule

Viewing the schedule (and therefore printing it) when in "Shifts" view should show the person assigned to the shift instead of the number of shifts for that timeframe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. subcontractor

Being able to add external resources to Shifts (subcontractor...).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shifts-gestion congé améliorations

dans shifts permettre au personnes de visualiser les congés même si ces derniers ne sont pas validés. Ainsi les collaborateurs pourraient s'adapter au congés des autres. Et ainsi mieux gérer les back up.
    Permettre de créer d'autre type d’événements qui ne demandent pas validation et apparaissent dans le calendrier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TEAMS SHIFTS QUESTION: Does any know a way to only view the weekends for the full month or several month at a glance? Or even print your re

TEAMS SHIFTS QUESTION: Does any know a way to only view the weekends for the full month or several month at a glance? Or even print your monthly view

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Holiday Acceptance Editing during acceptance

I changed all my granted holiday requests to green so they are easily visible on the planner, when i accept a holiday request they default to grey when accepted, is there a way when i'm accepting a request i can alter the colour and shift times etc.
    Also my team will generally request a full day but really they should just request the hours they would be on shift. If i could alter this to fit correctly and change the colours to the correct ones as i accept it would save me having to do it after the fact?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug? Open Shifts still appear and Owners are not able to delete them, even when Open Shifts option is turned off in the calendar settings.

Open shifts still appear in our team calendar, even when 'Allow employees on this team to view and request open shifts on the schedule' is switched off. It's also stuck on the calendar and Owners are unable to delete it.

This is clunky and unnecessary - is there any way to get it to go away? Is this a bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can’t add users in the Shifts app in Microsoft Teams

We are aware that we are not able to add user who does not have the first name and the last name registered in Microsoft 365 admin center.
    So, it would be great if we could add users without entering the first name and the last name in Shifts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.