Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Outlook OST Converter software

Trying an automated tool like Instant Data Care OST to PST Converter Software can the one stop solution for your OST to PST migration. You can export any type of mailbox component like emails, notes, contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, etc. Moreover you can use it as a OST file viewer. There is no limitation of file size and the file structure remains the same. You can try it for free as well.
    How to Convert OST to PST
    https://www.kdetools.com/ost/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Export OST to PST

Opt OST to PST Converter from KDETools technology which has must popular solution. This OST file converter tool to convert OST file to PST file and also save all Emails properties. By using this OST to PST export tool all MS Outlook users can split large size of PST files. It is a very useful Outlook e-mail conversion utility to export the OST data to PST in trouble –freeway. It easily transfer OST to PST file, Office 365 files , Zimbra, Gmail, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, MSG, Live Exchange server, MBOX and etc.

How to Convert OST to PST Outlook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting

In order to pull a simple inventory report of user name, email,phone numbers,license type etc I had to spent couple of hours with support on case#26867893 and I would recommend you to make this report available in Teams Admin Console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Display which IP phone software update has been scheduled

IP phones > User > history
    Doesnt display which 'software update' has been scheduled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Export a history log of Teams phone calls

I use Teams to make external audio calls. I would like an option to be able to export a log of the outgoing calls I made, or incoming calls received/missed. I'm currently in dispute with a supplier about how many times I've called it recently and how long I've been on hold.

I can drag the cursor over the screen and copy/paste or take a screenshot, but a csv export log of call, number, date, time, duration, etc. would be perfect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow placing and receiving external voice calls via Teams

Maybe Teams already offers this. My organization uses mostly Teams for internal voice calls and OpenScape soft phones for external voice calls. The latter doesn't work and inhibits utility of the former.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a 15 second ring time option to Teams Voice calling

In our Call settings, we can choose a ring time of 10 seconds or 20 seconds (default) before a call forwards to voicemail. On our old Comcast system, the default ring time was 15 seconds. Now on Teams, 20 seconds feels a little long, especially on longer call queues, while 10 seconds doesn't allow enough time to get a headset on. Is there a way to add a 15 second option to Teams? The longer ring time on our main line has generated a complaint from one of our larger clients. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams phone edition Address Book transfer dropdown

During phone call transfers, the current Desktop client allows us to drop down the Transfer button and select that user's external numbers, such as cellphones. This allows us to connect callers into the main switchboard even if the user is out of the office. However, this dropdown feature does not appear to be available on Teams Phone edition, and all transfers are only to the callee's Teams client. This dropdown feature on the Desktop should be made available to all Teams phone editions for consistency of experience, as it is a good feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to lock device (without having to wait for it to timeout). Also, an indication to show "Call forwarding" is currently turned ON.

Both features are crucial. They used to both be available on the Skype firmware.
    Users should not have to wait for the device to timeout to lock itself. They should be able to tap to 'lock' i.e. when moving away from their desk.
    There should be a symbol/ icon to indicate that the call forwarding feature has currently been turned ON. This is crucial in Service scenarios where a number of people (i.e. working different shifts) use the same phone, so they are aware it is currently ON and can then turn it OFF.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. iphone camera select

my iphone has 3 back-facing cameras: wide, normal, zoom. let me choose which one i want to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio levels for PSTN Calls

It would be nice for troubleshooting purposes to add the audio level of the caller. This allows me to determine if the caller was quiet or if there was an issue with the setup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Custom config script edit to handsets config file in Devices Configuration profiles.

On the Configuration Profiles under IP Phones in Teams, being able to add a custom script or line’s of code to be added to the device to change handset parameters in the devices CFG file.

For example, I am using Yealink handsets and I would like to disable the Noise suppression, so being able to add the following line of code to disable this option on that handset:

voice.tns.enable = 0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Marble Italian Gazebo

Ital Art World, an AmforA Company! Is Italian leading custom Marble Italian Gazebo designer of Beautiful Art Patterns and gate access in marble and stone Architecture decor.

We provide ourselves with the highest quality hand-carved marble & bronze and iron sculptures products. And we always guarantee the lowest price on all our products and always created in the highest quality natural marble stone or bronze.

Visit here: http://www.italartworld.com/

Amfora Company
    7145 Watt Ave Ste.5, North Highlands, CA-95660

Toll Free 800 515 1977, Fax 916 515 1639

Email: sales@italartworld.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unpin Phone/Dialler App to improve productivity

I would like to be able unpin my phone/dialler App in the same way that I can unpin individual chat messages, this will improve my productivity as I will not have to go to the main Teams window every single time I need to call somebody, or make a call to somebody not in my contacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Work aversion - I need a cure

New member here.

Quick life history:

Grew up in a midwest college town, lived a leave it to beaver life. Graduated college, followed my dreams and worked at ski resorts in Colorado and northern California, then a summer of commercial salmon fishing in Alaska. Moved back to the midwest, couldn't find a job in my field, joined the USAF as a crew member on a big cargo jet. Flew around the world for 10 years. Got married, started a sales/tech business, made about $150K a year. Wife divorced me stole my kids, started a 4 year court battle, I came…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Assign Users Directly to Teams Phones

Admins need the option to assign users directly to Teams Phones without having the end user sign in or the admins remotely sign in to the device. It should just be a simple step when assigning the number to also assign a device that has been pre-populated into Teams admin center. Once the user is assigned it should log them into the device and NEVER log them out using this method, until the phone is re-assigned.

End users signing themselves in or admins signing in on their behalf grows tedious and does not work for all orgs. The result is…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Remove person from meeting while dialing out

Currently when you are trying to reach someone on a phone number, there is no option to remove the dialing participant from the meeting. It happens, that people you try to dial in don't answer their phone and the inviting person is stuck with the ringing tone until it drops way later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get a different phone number provider in Australia that isn't Telstra

Hello,

I signed up to the Microsoft Teams Phone Calling Plan (Domestic) free trial.

I wanted to trial using my business phone through Microsoft teams. However after I setup the trial, I was told I needed to get a number from Telstra.

Telstra then wanted to charge me $320 for a phone number.

What is the point of offering a free trial if someone has to pay Telstra $320 for a number just to use the free trial?

I wasted a lot of time and I am very disappointed.

Please don't partner with Telstra, they just got a $50 million…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base