Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Want to choose whether to save Teams meeting recordings to Stream

Recordings of Teams meetings are stored in Stream.
    If not licensed, it will be stored in Media Service on Azure (using Blob storage.

We use the Stream feature.
    Streams have a limited capacity.
    Once the recording has been saved, it puts pressure on the Stream's capacity.
    Please implement the function to select whether to save to Stream.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need a full screen reminder pop up for calendar events, tasks, etc. Should also have the ability to play any sound that I want to play.

Outlook needs a full screen reminder and the ability to play any sound that I want when a calendar event has a reminder. MIss too many meetings due to the tiny pop up screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Extend the availability of Meeting ID Logs after the date a meeting is created

Currently meeting IDs and additional information do not stay on the database after the meeting is created, for very long. If the meeting is scheduled too far into the future, the logs might be deleted before the meeting even takes place. Should there be failure points when the meeting actually happens, MS engineering teams cannot always find needed information to know what happened during the meeting. This request is to extend the time period.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. stretch video meeting participants over multiple displays

Allow the participants display to stretch over multiple displays. I have 2 big screen TVs attached, but when I have multiple participants they are limited to a single screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow more than 4 participants to be displayed in a tram meeting

Please allow more than 4 participants to be displayed at a time in a teams meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Call from Outlook

It would be good for users to be able to make calls from conference hyperlink numbers from outlook, works good with Skype by the way...

This is a company wide issue and its frustrating...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Share Bar - blocking my view

The share bar at the bottom of the screen is blocking my view during meetings/sharing of PPT. It disappears in 5 seconds but it keeps coming back. It would be great if we could have the flexibility to move, hide or even make it ALMOST TRANSPARENT so I can see what is being presented OR I'm presenting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Access the list of participants in TEAMS meetings after the meeting.

Access the list of participants in TEAMS meetings after the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automatic saving of voice packets

We want to be able to audit the contents of a meeting with an anonymous user later.
    However, recording has a large data size, so we want to be able to forcibly record only audio.
    Also, We want you to be able to set conditions for forced recording, such as enabling only meetings with the outside world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. “Raise your Hand”

Feature Request #1: “Raise your Hand” – Typically in meetings that have many participants, there is really no way (besides the chat window) for a participant to raise their hand to ask a question. In the absence of a feature like this, participants either hesitate to interject and lose the opportunity to ask their question, OR multiple participants speak over each other.
    If Teams could provide the ability for a participant to click a button to raise their hand, and a relevant UI widget can indicate this to the speaker – this would enable a more structured and organized way…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Meeting invitation that is not online

When booking a meeting for a channel can the online default be removed? In some cases we have local events without any online material.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you not club one notes and teams together?

Can you not club one notes and teams together?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Welcome Page when logging into a public or meeting room PC.

When a user logs in to a public or meeting room PC, the UI that teams displays should hide things that are meant to be kept private. This would include: Private Chats, the Activity Feed, events marked as private in the Calendar or the whole Calendar if it's marked private, pinned channels within teams.
    It would also be nice if Teams went directly to the channel connected to the meeting, if such a connection exists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Changing the name for the link that is displayed in Web meeting invitation emails

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    WEB 会議の招待メールに表示されるリンクの名称の変更について
    Changing the name for the link that is displayed in Web meeting invitation emails

■Description(内容):
    WEB 会議の招待メールに表示されるリンクの名称を変更できる機能が実装されてないため、会議名などに変更できるように機能拡充を要望します。​
    As there is no feature to change the name for the link that is displayed in Web meeting invitation emails, we hope that such a feature will be implemented so that the name can be changed to the name of the meeting etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Commuter Mode

A simplified commuter mode for meetings similar to GoToMeeting which puts a large mute control button to fill majority of UI on mobile devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Can you see my screen?"

The number one question I hear while attending meetings, is "Can you see my screen?" I've said it, you've said it. I can't remember someone not saying it. So the question we need to ask, is why don't people know if they're sharing their screen? There's no feedback. I know there's a red box around the shared window, but if that's so useful, then why do people ALWAYS (I'm not being hyperbolic) ask "Can you see my screen?" There has to be a better way. Maybe a monitor window that shows what the rest of the participants see. You're the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add language to invite to explain how to enter web portion

When sending an invite to external parties, I have to add instructions letting them know to click on "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" to enter the web portion of the meeting. If I do not and they are not familiar with Teams they only dial in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Screen sharing without webex

I cannot get teams to work with my webex. Ideally I should not need a third party product like Webex. Teams should be able to let me share a screen with the person I am chatting just at the click of a button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow a user to modify their default participant settings for all meetings as opposed to per meeting.

Allow a user to modify their default participant settings for all meetings as opposed to per meeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base