Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please let we know who is removing whom in the meeting .

Often someone removes from the meeting. As a student i can't attend my class through this app. It irritates me very much.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please let we know who is removing whom in the meeting .

Often someone removes from the meeting. As a student i can't attend my class through this app. It irritates me very much.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please let we know who is removing whom in the meeting .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Making users aware that they are on Mute

MS has been making amazing improvements to Teams. One issue we constantly face is others reminding that "You are on Mute". This line keeps coming up. If Mute icon can prominently appear, it keeps reminding people. While the "you are on mute" text appear when the mic pics your voice, a visible icon will keep reminding users and will be of help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Implement in-entry external users the organization to a meeting fields to preeencher your email, department, and company.

For external users who authenticate with other domains or anonymously in a meeting, the user must be able to type in addition to their name, email, department and company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Coorganiser

It would be better if there is an option to co-host or coorganise an event so that two people as organisers of the meeting can work their way through.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Coorganiser

It would be better if there is an option to co-host or coorganise an event so that two people as organisers of the meeting can work their way through.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Real-time professional video/audio editing features in Teams/Stream

One way I think after every meeting/live events we have the only option to trim the video, it would be nice to have more features to do the real-time professional video/audio editing features, it will save us more time to do the same with installing other Apps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Record of Attendance Sheet

I would suggest kindly add a feature to download a Comprehensive Record of Attendance sheet of Meeting (Joined & Left the meeting). In the Current feature, if meeting completes, couldn't be able to download attendance sheet. Also, not clear when the attendee joined and Left the meeting till the End of the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Set up a meeting with only myself as participant

Being able to set up a meeting with only myself as participant will enable me to record my presentations without setting up a meeting with other people, which would be a nice feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to add and remove presenters from a meeting

I work for a funding scheme, which offers loans to businesses and organisations. Our board like to have each bidder present to them before making their decision so that they can question them on their plans. We normally have a single meeting at which several businesses present one after the other, as we can't do this in person as easily now. It would be really good to have an ability to keep people in a "waiting room" or "Lobby" and call them in and remove them when it is time, particularly it would be good to be able to message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you generate a QR code for the meeting URL that we send to the participants?

When sending the meeting invite to the participants, to also generate a QR code in the meeting invite email so that participants can join by scanning the QR code.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ability to hear multiple participants simultaneously in audio

It would be great if in an audio call with multiple participants, the various audio streams from the participants is adjusted and modified to place them in an artificial round circle adjusting the stereo accordingly. This way when multiple people speak at the same time they don't cancel each other out and the audio experience would better represent people sat in physically different places relative to the listener.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Share your camera with only certain people (e.g. only the presentator)

Show your live camera for only certain people. E.g. only for the presentator.

The other participants don't have to see my camera, but I want the presentator to see my interaction.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams attendance daywise slotwise which can be downloaded after every month. The same way as we do it in school

for online classes if we have schedules slots of40 mins for all classes, it would be really helpful if we canget attendance sheet after a month of all its members

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Repeat function for alert

A Repeat function for the different alerts would be nice. In the daily life one ping or short melody is not enough. It would be great if you could choose a function like ’Repeating alert’ so that the app provides an endless alert until you quit it ( instead of pink you would get a ping ping ping.....)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable me to change order and size of the icons during meetings while sharing screen.

Enable me to change order and size of the icons during meetings while sharing screen.
    When sharing screen during meetings, I can't change either order or size of the icons of the participants.
    It would be nicer to enable me to change them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable me to change order and size of the icons during meetings while sharing screen.

Enable me to change order and size of the icons during meetings while sharing screen.
    When sharing screen during meetings, I can't change either order or size of the icons of the participants.
    It would be nicer to enable me to change them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 183 184
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base