Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default live transcript and live caption language options

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    ライブトランスクリプトとライブキャプションの規定言語について
    Default live transcript and live caption language options

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams 会議において、ライブトランスクリプトとライブキャプションを有効にした際に現時点で規定言語が英語になっているが、規定言語を日本語に変更可能な機能の実装を希望いたします。
    In Microsoft Teams meetings , if live transcripts and live caption are enabled , the default language is set to English. We hope a feature will be implemented to allow the default language to be changed to Japanese.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams should allow customization of duration of Status

Currently, when the users are not actively using Microsoft Teams, the status defaults to Away after 5 mins even though Teams is running in the background and users are working in other applications. That confuses others to think that the employee is away even though the employee is actively working. At the very least, Teams should reflect the correct status when users are actively working in other applications in Windows. And/Or Teams should have an option to let the users set the duration of any status they set as a customization functionality in settings. This feature has been available in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams should allow customization of duration of Status

Currently, when the users are not actively using Microsoft Teams, the status defaults to Away after 5 mins even though Teams is running in the background and users are working in other applications. That confuses others to think that the employee is away even though the employee is actively working. At the very least, Teams should reflect the correct status when users are actively working in other applications in Windows. And/Or Teams should have an option to let the users set the duration of any status they set as a customization functionality in settings. This feature has been available in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Solve Your Amazon Prime Related Technical Issues

Hello, I'm Annie Stewart & I was born in France and spend a lot of time travelling to UK and English speaking country as The Republic of Ireland.

I do my studies in English where I have classes of translation (theme & version), phonetic, linguistic, literature, history, civilization (about commonwealth), oral and law (in America and UK). I've been part of a school association when I was in high school and I also managed a club.

I entirely managed a trip in London and went to London several times. Also, I went to Wales, England (Bath, Beaulieu) and Ireland.
    I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Mute My Boss" status

Similar to "Do not Distrub" status there should be "Mute My Boss" status. "Absent Algorithm" it should show singout/offline status for few minutes whenever his/her boss open chat and starts typing message :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please put back the option in settings-general to change view

I really hate having a list of call history in the middle of my "call" screen. I can see these under activity. Please give us back the option to change the page set-up. I've attached a picture of what we had before

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I wanted to set different status for different people

I wanted to set different status for different people.
    I see one of my team member keeps on pinging me and asking for help.
    I want to set my status away for him.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Permanently deleting an account

Somehow, my business account is added under my personal account and whenever I login through my personal emailid, it shows 2 accounts. There should be an option to permanently delete any account when we want. Presently, I tried everything but couldnt find the solution on how to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. MacOS: Customise native notification sound

When i enable MacOS Notifications in Teams, all messages comes with default tri-tone message sound, which is pretty abusive, when You have lots of messages.
    Please let users change default notification sound from tri-tone to any other built in MacOS message/alert sound.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forms on multiple platfotms

Students who start filling in a MS Forms quiz should be able to start filling in their quiz, logout of a device, login through another device and continue where they left off, withour losing progress. As of right now, if you begin a quiz on a device, you are forced to finish it on the same device, otherwise if you resume on a different device you lose all progress and have to start over. This is a nuisance for students who cannot start a Form in class and finish it at home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Val Nyholm

I would like to have remove follower button in persons page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please allow us (Department of the Interior/DOI) to modify our name that shows up under our picture/video in Teams calls.

We in the Department of Interior (DOI) have our names locked in Teams. This means that the name under your image is set and can't be changed at all. This is different from Zoom where you can set your name accurately, add your pronouns, etc. The impact that the current setting in Teams has on our people is that they often are called the wrong name or not recognized (even by people who know them because the name underneath their picture is not the name they go by). Please help us make this change so that all people feel welcome…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Chat Platform should have the ability to directly Print Chat Conversations or Save them as PDF File.

The Teams chat should have an ability to Print Chat conversations and saving them as a PDF. This would eliminate server space for Teams and allow the user access to print their important chat conversations

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow organizer to join Teams meeting by phone without a PIN

We would like to the organizer to be able to start a Teams meeting that has been organized on their behalf as they never seem to remember their PIN. I have set:

User: Dial-in callers can be the first person in a meeting.
    Meeting Settings: Anonymous users can join a meeting.

...but organizer is still prompted for PIN when calling in by phone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi, It might be a good idea if with powershell or GUI can restore back all or part of the previous X minute settings.

Hi,
    It might be a good idea if with powershell or GUI can restore back all or some parts of the previous X minute commands & settings that i changed. no matter where, in TEAMS or Exchange or Windows... just will a radio box open and can select which settings & since which time(min/day/...) will back etc. or something in this way..., then no need all steps again one by one back, save time. Thanks

Cheers
    Saeed FARVARDIN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. raise hand

how about automatically lowering a Raised Hand when the user un-mutes and then mutes again? Usually users will raise their hand to indicate that they have something to add. When they are called upon, they un-mute and say what was on their mind. And then they are generally good at muting again. However, they are often not that good at lowering their hand. This could automatically be done!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the missed calls or history optional or able to be adjusted or deleted so its not the dominant item on the screen it doesnt need to ta

Make the missed calls or history optional or able to be adjusted or deleted so its not the dominant item on the screen it doesnt need to take up this much room.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. امكانية تغيير صورة الطالب

جعل الطالب قاد على تغيير صورته الشخصيه متى يشاء

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams should not force users to grant network access for a video call, it’s not strictly necessary, no privacy not fair.

We shouldn’t be force to comply with the network access request for a video call, it’s ok if you want to use a device in your network but now it’s necessary to join a simple video call.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 130 131
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base