Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy and Paste of images has visibility delay

Hi,
    There's a delay in being able to view an image in teams. Not sure I have tracked the exact steps to reproduce but immediately after pasting an image you cannot view it - see screenshot attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Andoid: multiple accounts from different tenants not possible anymore

Until last monday I could have multiple accounts from different tenants on my Android phone. Now I cant. When I log in with a different account it tries to search my diffent account in the tenant from the first logged in account!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams is very slow on windows app. me and my entire teams have moved to using it on the webapp. the windows app is very bad. freezes alot

freezes each time you time. worst chatting app i;ve ever used on windows native. please fix this. its very bad to use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Prevent System Stand-By

When in a long Teams Video Call, Windows 10 registers this as inactivity when not receiving input from devices such as keyboard and mouse, therefore engages Stand-By and other power saving measures according to Windows 10 power profile.

Please make Teams register a call as activity on a Windows 10 machine so that Windows does not think it is inactive during a call.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ending call leaves call panel open

I was having a call, navigated to calendar and ended the call. Part of call-panel was left open.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When using a 2nd screen, don't change status to "Away" after a few minutes.

While working on the 2nd screen my teams just change my status to "Away" and co-workers think that I am not working or really away for some reason. this is very annoying. please fix!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pop out window of meeting update have lost the Full screen option for other's share screen

before the pop out window feature is rolled out
    user can have the full screen display of other's share screen
    the option is missing after the update

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pinned channel list has disappeared!

I restarted my computer this afternoon, and when Teams started back up, my pinned channel list had disappeared, as well as the menu options to pin/unpin a channel!

Where has it gone?!?

Edit: It occurred to me that I also, for the first time, pinned some chats. So I unpinned them, then restarted the app again. On restart, my channel pin list and menu options have returned. I re-pinned some chats and restarted the app, but both pinned lists stayed visible and functional. I suspect this is a subtle bug that I've encountered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BUG: Recurring Meeting Chat - When you have different speakers

If I pass on a recurring appointment, because for a 1:1, another person has to attend in order to explain a topic in depth, the chat will remain on that recurring appointment. For example, if my boss has a 1:1 with Peter and I should attend to discuss something, I get all chat messages from this meeting for all further 1:1 from Peter and my boss. That is incorrect since I was invited only for this one 1:1 and not for the whole series.

In addition, there is also a confidentiality problem here: as a "guest" (not the guest discription…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Download Free OST to PST Converter

To recover the data from OST file to PST you can use ATS OST to PST Converter software which is a multi-talented software to do the tasks related to Outlook OST. The users can easily export all the database of OST file into PST file format with taking the help of this free conversion tool. Before starting the conversion of OST files to PST file format. You can see a live preview of recovered items of OST file to move the selective OST items into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, VCard, MBOX, vCal, vCard file formats. It has simple GUI so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Migrate Teams Desktop App to Edge Chromium

We use the "Website" App on Teams Desktop to view BI-reports from reporting services, but only some reports run.
    We figured out that in the Teams Web App everything works. However, in the Teams Desktop App most reports (especially SSAS-Reports) lead to an error.
    We found out that the Teams Web App is based on Edge Chromium, Desktop App unfortunetely not.
    So, please migrate Teams Desktop App to Edge Chromium. It would solve our problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Attendance Report Currently Isn't Available in the Desktop App

The attendance report is currently not available for organizers to use when on the desktop app or on the mobile app. This should be updated.

In addition, the attendance report should be made available for download after the meeting is ended, in case the organizer forgets to download it beforehand.

These two improvements would greatly increase the functionality of this feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Access to all accounts, files and message in one login

For the love of god, if you want everyone using your products for work, clubs, study, home PLEASE fix your identity management! I spend my life getting error messages trying to open files from Teams because the SSO defaults to my work account (in the MS-forced default browser Edge).

Likewise, its just silly that I need to manually swap identities in the Teams app on my phone (forget Desktop, that's just insanely annoying) to see any messages. There's literally no point to messaging in Teams outside primary accounts so all my groups have defaulted back to WhatsApp.

PS it's really…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Teams Crashes or Cannot Select Audio or Video With Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 Driver Installed

Microsoft Teams crashes when the driver for the Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 is installed. At times when it doesn't crash, no audio or video devices are available to select in settings. Occasionally, when the latter is the case, after about 10-20 minutes, the devices become available; albeit, sometimes answering or making calls causes Teams to lock up and then crash. Disabling the Elgato driver fixes the issue; however, this is my only camera source so I am limited to audio calls only.

Online reports (Reddit, etc.) claim that other Elgato drivers cause the same issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Download is slow and sometimes doesn't even though network is working fine. No upload image option from computer . pl resolve these

Download is slow and sometimes doesn't even though network is working fine. No upload image option from computer under assignments
    pl resolve these

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Redistribute assignment to students after editing or updating it!

Redistribute assignment to students after editing or updating it! In Teams Assignments, if you publish an assignment and need to make changes to it after it’s already been published, Teams should update the assignment for all students to whom it was assigned. Right now if I edit an already published assignment resource/attachment and click update to save it, it doesn’t actually update the attached file for each student - so you either have to delete the assignment entirely and create a brand new one (which creates tons of confusion and unsaved work), or you have to go into each students’…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix ability to "automatically hide/show taskbar"

It appears that, when the Teams window is maximized, the "auto-hide/show" taskbar function in Windows does not work and the taskbar will not display until the Teams window is not maximized.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. jfrh18480@gmail.com

خوب و عالی و خوب و بهتر

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Inability to Un-mute Call in User

When a call-in user is muted by another participant there is no ability to un-mute. The participant needs to drop and re-join the call.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tatti hai

Mujhe bilkul pasand ni aaya AATHU!!!!...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 148 149
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base