Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I collect game posters

I am a professional gamer and collector.I have a lot of posters of different games and professional players

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams search OneNote pages and not just Sections

Currently, TEAMS can only do a general search of OneNote documents Section ID and will not display the specific Page from a section that has the search item located. Please make the same TEAMS general search bar as effective as the Search bar within the OneNote Application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk SMS Service Provider

We are a Leading Bulk SMS Service Provider, you can use our services to market your product and services. Contact Interact Solutions for Bulk SMS Service Provider.https://interactsolutions.in/bulksmsservice.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scope search for Exchange On-premise users

for now, scope search just takes effect for the Exchange online users. we hope this feature can also take effect for Exchange on-premise users. that will be helpful for getting a better integration between Teams and Exchange

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Jump to contact in chat list when clicking on contact search result

Once I search for a colleague and select the search result teams will get me to the chat but it would be nice if the chat focuses the recipient in the chat list, too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Phone number filtering in Teams admin center

Hello Team,

There's no option to filter phone numbers by city in Teams admin center> Voice> Phone numbers> Filter. The only option appears is to filter by Country/region.

This can be an issue when we have a lot of phone numbers and need to filter by city.

This filter existed in Skype for Business and Legacy admin center but since it's retired, we can't do this anymore.

Please help include the function.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In-Tab Search Function

Can we have a dedicated Search bar, to search only the contents within a specific Channel/Tab ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Find option with team chats

Include a find option which would enable to find a particular conversion or situation in saved chats

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Best MLM company

Network marketing offers an almost incomparable lucrative opportunity to start your own company with an established business model and limited initial investment from anywhere. In an economic crisis or downturn, a low-cost and low-risk new best MLM company are particularly appealing when other start-up alternatives are not viable. Multi-level marketing also referred to as pyramid sales, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing technique for the sale of goods or services.
    Visit the website for more details:-https://www.buyonsocial.com/best-mlm-company-in-india/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to search for person by entering User ID

Sometimes, User ID is all that is available in order to see who made a change or spoke to an insured before.
    Being able to search by User ID would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. have a seach option on teams chat

Hi there,

I was trying to find a old message on Team's chat and I spend lots of time scrolling back... It should be wonderful have the option to typing a key word and find old infformation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If only keywords in edited content are known to the content search, make it also possible to use keywords from before editing

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    コンテンツ検索で編集後のキーワードのみ分かっている場合に編集前の情報も分かるようにしたい
    If only keywords in edited content are known to the content search, make it also possible to use keywords from before editing

■Description(内容):
    コンテンツ検索でチャット履歴の編集後のキーワードで検索をかけた場合、編集前のキーワードを知ることができないので分かるようにしたい。
    It isn’t possible to find keywords from before posts were edited using the content search, so please make this possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What do you know about online extortion?

I was unlucky and came across such a common thing as extortion on the Internet.Tell me what to do in such cases?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Specify the categories in Audit Log Search

Currently in Audit log we cannot locate to the specific activities done by an admin. For example, if an admin changes the auto attendant schedule, audit log cannot reflect this activity. It will be very helpful if we can specify the categories in audit log search.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search /folder for a specific folder within the files of Teams

Please provide a similar function like SharePoint where you can type a folder and it populates allowing a user to go right to it but within the files of Teams. we have a growing repository for folders and it's daunting to use scroll

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Interesting tours

For a long time I can not choose where to fly on vacation after a long quarantine. Please tell me who knows good and colorful places with interesting culture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Buy instagram followers cheap, real & fast

We Promise to offer High-Quality and 100% Real Instagram Followers in the market in 2020. Buy cheap Instagram Followers to increase 100% real followers base and get more exposure. Check how to buy Instagram Followers cheap and safe? Free trial no password required.
    As one of the best social media networks, Instagram is the most popular place when it comes to sharing photos and building a strong following. It is not an easy task to create an active, real and well-known brand or personal image this social media network. It can take many months, or even years before you can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Find a string (search) within a chat (aka look for word, etc.)

Find a string (search) within a chat (aka look for word, etc.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lanterns and flashlights: which lighting device shines best in the distance?

Bright and long beam of light, as a rule, in lamps with incandescent, halogen or xenon lamps. While LED and fluorescent lamps have a more diffuse light output, they do not have sharp boundaries. When choosing a long-range flashlight, pay attention to the reflector and safety glass.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement separate icon for CONTACTS for fast, easier searching and access to the Notes that I post for each of my Contacts (if / when added

Many time, I have had difficulty searching for a contact using First or Last Name or company name. Would be extremely helpful to be able to search for a Contact based on a word or string of characters that I may have posted within the Notes area of the Contact as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base