Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I DON'T want to have a right-to-left app. I do want to create right-to-left content.

Microsoft is always missing this point. I don't want a UI in Hebrew, but sometimes I need to create content that is in Hebrew for others.

How do I create a Hebrew wiki in Teams, while keeping everything else in English?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate AutoCorrect with Microsoft Teams

Please integrate the AutoCorrect from Microsoft Office to Microsoft Teams. It will enhance the overall experience as user will be able to avoid typo with autocorrections and will be used some shortcuts developed for personal usage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop auto correcting names, especially when it is the recipient of the message

Stop auto correcting names, especially when it is the recipient of the message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spanish translation of "attendee" sounds like "assistant"

In English when a person isn't a moderator it is an attendee but in Spanish it translates to "asistente" and it is understood as assistant. It should be translated to something else because teachers may misunderstand assistant as if you're making the person an assistant of the meeting.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. live captions in portuguese brazil

Live caption in Teams both meetings and live events to have Portuguese Brazil available.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mas soporte en español para los usuarios

Es muy importante que el soporte tenga mas facilidad, opciones de ayuda y sobretodo cambio de idiomas de acuerdo al pais que se entrega el servicio (Español)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better spell check suggestions

Your spellcheck suggestions are literally the worst. Why not use the one that the other Office apps are already using which are the best in the industry

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Respect the local calendar settings

In my Danish calendar seetings, weeks are from Monday to Sunday. So, when I set a status message and choose to Clear status message after: "This week" - I would expect it to clear on Sunday at 11:59pm, not Saturday 11:59pm.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notation of usernames displayed in Teams online meetings

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams の Web 会議で表示されるユーザー名の表記について
    Notation of usernames displayed in Teams online meetings

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams の Web 会議で表示されるユーザー名は現在ユーザーのプロファイルの言語にて表示されるが、海外のユーザーと会議を行う場合に、表示されるユーザー名を英語表記に切り替えて使用できる機能の拡充を要望いたします。

Usernames shown in Teams online meetings are currently shown in the language of the user’s profile, but when holding a meeting with users in other countries, we would like to be able to have usernames be changed into English characters.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow add to dictionary for spelling corrections

Most of all I'd like autocorrect (i.e. a spelling correction that I've used previously automatically gets applied as I type). Stretch goal for this, have a single set of autocorrects that work across all of Office 365, including the client apps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Trop informatisé pas assez convivial et tout en Anglais

Trop informatisé pas assez convivial et tout en Anglais

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need Proofing in Teams

(CREATING THIS AS THE ORIGINAL WAS HELD DUE TO DEV LEAVING COMPANY. USE AS NEW CASE)

One of the defining features of office down the years has been the proofing tools (i.e. Spell checker, theasaurus, autocorrect, grammar checker). I would love to see these come to Teams.

The way I envisage this working is as I'm typing a message the famous red/blue/green squigglies that we've all become familiar with should show up.

Most of all I'd like autocorrect (i.e. a spelling correction that I've used previously automatically gets applied as I type). Stretch goal for this, have a single set…

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A legenda poderia ter a opção de usar em várias línguas além do inglês.

Em vez de usarmos a legenda só inglês poderíamos usar pra várias outras línguas (e em português)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enable change language from US English to UK English

change language from US English to UK English, the current spell checker in Teams forces US English

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. cc should be available in other languages

if we are presenting in English why would I need cc in English? it will be helpful for non- English speakers to see what's being said in Spanish or their own language through the cc option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. “General” channel appearance in the SharePoint team site connected to Teams

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams と紐付く SharePoint チームサイトの一般チャネルについて
    “General” channel appearance in the SharePoint team site connected to Teams

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams の"一般チャネル" について、紐付く SharePoint チームサイト上では "General" フォルダーと表示されており、解り難いです。
    名称を統一すると使い始めたばかりのユーザーでも解り易いため、機能の改修を希望いたします。

On the Japanese version of Teams the “一般チャネル” (“General” in Japanese) channel appears in the linked SharePoint team site as the “General” (written in English) folder, which is confusing. Please make both of these have the same name, so it is easier for new users to understand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Set a new translation of "Organization" in the french version of Teams

After recording a Teams meeting, we can find the replay in the Microsoft Teams conversation. When our french users click-on the option of the vidéo, they are proposed to share with their "Organisation". In french language, an "Organisation" can be a small team. So our french users don't understand that they share their video at the company scale.
    I propose to translate "Organization" (english) into "Entreprise" (french) in the french version of Teams interface. Moreover, in Stream, "Organization" (english) is already translated by "Entreprise" (french).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Russian language to automatic transciption in Teams Meetings

Currently, live captions in Teams meetings support only English. Please include the support of Russian.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. spell verfication button to switch between English and German

Please give us an button to switch the spell verfication between English and German.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base