Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We updated our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for changing to local time and calendar standards (24hr time, ddMMyyy etc) but still keeping teams in english

Support for changing to local time and calendar standards (24hr time, ddMMyyy etc) but still keeping teams in English or whatever language one would want

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After the last update i cant choose norwegian AS my main language. Why is that

After the last update i cant choose norwegian AS my main language. Why is that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use human translators. for everything

Ik snap de ballen van jullie Nederlandse internetpagina's. Jullie moeten de teksten echt door een menselijke vertaler laten nakijken. - I understand the balls of your Dutch internet pages. You must the texts real through a human translator let look after. - I cannot understand a word of your dutch on your web pages. You must really have a human translator check your texts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change the language in Android app

In the Android app, isn't possible change the language such as the Windows or MacOs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pronomen deklinieren

Bei Topics in einem Channel steht immer so etwas drunter:

"14 Antworten von Sie und XY"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Serbian translation

"General" conversation in MS Teams web version is translated to Serbian as "General Settings": "Opšte postavke", while it should be just "Opšte".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic) Language Support

Please add Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic) language support.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make it possible to change the language for spelling control inside Teams

Please make it possible to change the language for spelling control inside Teams - e.g. when writing in a Wiki. right now it just uses the language of the app, which for me is Danish, but most my text is in English and it doesn't change, so almost every word is underlined with red as mis-spelled. (It is the same when I write here now).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please include Kannada language in immersive Reader,

We have lot of students in Karnataka, India who use Kannada as their mother tongue and learn and use microsoft applications, it would be helpful to all the children, mainly who hails from rural background

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. como hago para eliminar las conversaciones

en el mismo icono de actividad.,debería haber la opción de poder eliminar la conversacion

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Real-time translation feature for Teams meeting

It would be great that Teams could implement a real-time translation for conversations in a meeting and captioning feature like the Presentation Translator add-in for PowerPoint. This feature would be useful to have a Teams meeting with users in other countries.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve Japanese machine translation quality for public articles

I would like you to improve machine translation quality for Japanese public articles. Machine-translated articles are difficult to understand. Using less technical terminologies would be better.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Take over locals from windows - or at least allow them to be set

Allow me to use my language, 24 h clock and similar
    Plus it could proof read my chats accordingly

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bonjour, j'ai été très déçue de voir que les copies d'écran des documents de démarrage sont en anglais pour les guides en français

Bonjour, j'ai été très déçue de voir que les copies d'écran des documents de démarrage sont en anglais pour les guides en français. Les personnes ont les applications en français, donc je ne comprends que l'effort n'ai pas été mis pour que les bonnes copies d'écran soient faites. Très décevant

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for two or more languages.

Support for two or more languages.
    I write English and German - when I set English, all German words are displayed as errors.

So if I could set two languages, English and German would be recognized and corrected in the chat and the group's posts.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Surching with cyrrilic letetrs dont work

Surching funktion dont work for russion words with cyrrilic letters. Should be nice to serch for information that are lost in a big chat record.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. French translation problem & abilitty to rename the default channel

The french translation of the app adds a "Général" mention at the start of every conversation posted on the default channel of a group. That is somewhat confusing for new users, letting them the impression that the information they're reading are orders from some General of the army (!).
    To solve this problem, a good thing (already proposed for the English version) would be to allow the group owner to rename the default channel - which could be left in evidence in some ways (always on top on the channel list, mention "(default)" displayed next to the channel, bold characters...). …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hour format be different from the interface one

If I am in France, I would like to have the interface in English, but the number/hour/currency formatting in French.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base