Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Team Links in Web Version by Defualt on Mac

The Teams for Mac (M1) is extremely slow and sometimes stands still. Comparatively the web app when you setup as a Chrome app or Edge App is much faster. Pl allow set the teams meeting links in outlook to open by default in teams on web rather than on the desktop client. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AVD Media optimization for Macs with Remote Desktop app

Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) Media optimization for MS Teams is only available for the Windows Desktop client on Windows 10. Please make it available for the Mac Remote Desktop client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. improve the settings for saving a OneNote as a pdf

Offering options when saving a OneNote page as a pdf, particularly given recent and current OneNote stability issues (not syncing, etc.).
    Options could include page orientation, scale/fit to page, view printable area (kinda similar to Excel)

Given the infinite size of the OneNote page, it is seemingly impossible to print off a page onto A4 paper - the page content is split across multiple pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. MacOS

I would really appreciate in your DEV teams would come out with a desktop app for the Mac. I use a Mac for personal use when Im on the road. I use a PC when I'm at the office and Its working great. I would just like to have the ability to use my Mac when out on the road and not have to change all the settings in privacy to use Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Download SysVita OLM to PST Converter

SysVita OLM to PST Converter, we must get the independence to access all OLM data in the PST file. Hence, we can simply convert .olm archive files to .pst in the Windows environment. When it comes to converting all the content of OLM to PST, you can easily save the content in PST file format of any version, no matter you are using Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2019. This software works on a powerful algorithm which is 100%. % Safe. By utilizing advanced functionality, this software performs conversion services more gracefully. Suggested to use 100% free trial version.

Read More: …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unstable sound quality

Sound quality is unstable - even if well on joining meeting it can degrade during call (comment is: you sound like R2D2, so probably jitter occurs). Tested with external mic and build in, all of studio quality. Affected preview Teams for Safari (no problem with Chrome version).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Teams support of smartcard certificates on Big Sur

Since migrating to Big Sur, cannot use desktop app anymore because it doesn't see smart card certificates. only give a blank window. as I understand the issue, Teams still uses .509, and kerberos is now SSO. since 509.x is 2FA, Kerberos > 2FA. So Microsoft needs to update Teams to work with SSO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. assign teams to desktop screen on mac

On Mac you have option to show application windows on assign desktop only (this can be done by right click on application inside the dock, then option select assign to desktop), By this if you have multiple application open you don't mess-up on screen.
    Right now if i assign team to particular desktop. Then if we switch back from any application desktop(command +tab) this don't work. we have

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. assign to desktop screen

On Mac you have option to show application windows on assign desktop only (this can be done by right click on application inside the dock, then option select assign to desktop), By this if you have multiple application open you don't mess-up on screen.
    Right now if i assign team to particular desktop. Then if we switch back from any application desktop(command +tab) this don't work. we have

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Feature Parity for Mac OS X Teams client and iOS Mobile client *PLEASE*

It is very frustrating to have to grab my iPhone just to reply to or forward a message, as well as editing. Can more effort please be made to make the Mac client as good as the iOS client ?
    When there is a conversation going on, the person at the other end could be the CIO, CISO or CEO of the company - getting your message right, quickly editing mistakes etc - VERY important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Steuerelemente einer Besprechung auf Mac unglücklich platziert (Im Vollbild wird der Mute Button von Systembenachrichtigungen verdeckt)

Steuerelemente einer Besprechung auf Mac unglücklich platziert (Im Vollbild wird der Mute Button von Systembenachrichtigungen verdeckt), so dass man warten muss bis diese ausfaden. Auch Teams Chatnachrichten verdecken die Buttons, so dass es vorkommen kann das man ewig nicht muten kann.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Skins With Minor Differences

Restructured the post, going to just add any minor variations that are found.

Classic Stormcrows
    Classic Black Stormraven Classic Black Stormcrow
    Originally, we thought there was only one black stormcrow skin. In truth, we discovered there were small variations! Those using the "stormcrowskin" model have darker feathers and simplified animations, while those using "stormcrowdruidskin" are the original Night Elf druid flight form!
    --Discovered by Lemilia Luna
    Animated Example - https://gfycat.com/coarsefantasticarrowworm

Eagles
    Light Brown Eagle
    ImageImage
    Pictured on the left is Spitefeather, a spawned NPC with a few slight differences from the other Light Brown Eagle models. All other Light Brown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow me to pin someone else's video full screen even when somebody is presenting.

I used to be able to pin someone's video full screen even when somebody was presenting. Now I no longer have that ability. Could you add it back?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multi select files from Teams Files when attaching to a post

When attaching files from the Teams Files tab to a post, one can only select one file at a time. I'm on a Mac. If the files are nested in folders, this can result in many repeated actions if one has to attach 6 or more files to a post. Instead, users should be able to multi-select the files and copy them all at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams Use of notification centre on Mac

All the apps that I use on my Mac provide notifications through the Mac notification centre on the Mac, except, it seems Microsoft Teams. How can I get it to pop its messages through the Mac Notification Centre, thus respecting my settings and preferences established there (including Do Not Disturb).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please please have a recall function for Outlook 365 - MAC

Sent an email to users that was meant for someone else. Could not recall so have to send a 2ndary email to advised that the email was sent in error

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Focus on improving reliability above all else

Please focus the majority of developer attention on improving reliability and reducing bugs.

We use Teams at Arm, and it is universally hated. This is by far the buggiest and most unreliable app I've ever had to use. Everyone switches to Zoom wherever possible. While Zoom is still fairly buggy, Teams is far, far, far less reliable for simply having group calls.

Please, please deprioritize adding new features and focus on improving stability and squashing bugs.

The Mac app is even worse somehow. Once or twice a day Teams just freezes and stops updating, and I have to force restart…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams to respect OSX Do not Disturb

Teams currently does not respect the OSX do not disturb with notifications. It would be nice if that also triggered the teams do not disturb to mute notifications as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. teams better integration with 3rd party language input

teams better integration with 3rd party language input

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Turn camera and microphone on or off by default in Teams app for Mac

It would be helpful to have a default setting (ON or OFF) for camera and microphone in Teams for Mac. It helps if you want both set to ON for all meetings thus saving time when you're on back to back meetings all day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base