Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature Parity for Mac OS X Teams client and iOS Mobile client *PLEASE*

It is very frustrating to have to grab my iPhone just to reply to or forward a message, as well as editing. Can more effort please be made to make the Mac client as good as the iOS client ?
    When there is a conversation going on, the person at the other end could be the CIO, CISO or CEO of the company - getting your message right, quickly editing mistakes etc - VERY important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Steuerelemente einer Besprechung auf Mac unglücklich platziert (Im Vollbild wird der Mute Button von Systembenachrichtigungen verdeckt)

Steuerelemente einer Besprechung auf Mac unglücklich platziert (Im Vollbild wird der Mute Button von Systembenachrichtigungen verdeckt), so dass man warten muss bis diese ausfaden. Auch Teams Chatnachrichten verdecken die Buttons, so dass es vorkommen kann das man ewig nicht muten kann.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Skins With Minor Differences

Restructured the post, going to just add any minor variations that are found.

Classic Stormcrows
    Classic Black Stormraven Classic Black Stormcrow
    Originally, we thought there was only one black stormcrow skin. In truth, we discovered there were small variations! Those using the "stormcrowskin" model have darker feathers and simplified animations, while those using "stormcrowdruidskin" are the original Night Elf druid flight form!
    --Discovered by Lemilia Luna
    Animated Example - https://gfycat.com/coarsefantasticarrowworm

Eagles
    Light Brown Eagle
    ImageImage
    Pictured on the left is Spitefeather, a spawned NPC with a few slight differences from the other Light Brown Eagle models. All other Light Brown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow me to pin someone else's video full screen even when somebody is presenting.

I used to be able to pin someone's video full screen even when somebody was presenting. Now I no longer have that ability. Could you add it back?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multi select files from Teams Files when attaching to a post

When attaching files from the Teams Files tab to a post, one can only select one file at a time. I'm on a Mac. If the files are nested in folders, this can result in many repeated actions if one has to attach 6 or more files to a post. Instead, users should be able to multi-select the files and copy them all at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teams Use of notification centre on Mac

All the apps that I use on my Mac provide notifications through the Mac notification centre on the Mac, except, it seems Microsoft Teams. How can I get it to pop its messages through the Mac Notification Centre, thus respecting my settings and preferences established there (including Do Not Disturb).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please please have a recall function for Outlook 365 - MAC

Sent an email to users that was meant for someone else. Could not recall so have to send a 2ndary email to advised that the email was sent in error

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Focus on improving reliability above all else

Please focus the majority of developer attention on improving reliability and reducing bugs.

We use Teams at Arm, and it is universally hated. This is by far the buggiest and most unreliable app I've ever had to use. Everyone switches to Zoom wherever possible. While Zoom is still fairly buggy, Teams is far, far, far less reliable for simply having group calls.

Please, please deprioritize adding new features and focus on improving stability and squashing bugs.

The Mac app is even worse somehow. Once or twice a day Teams just freezes and stops updating, and I have to force restart…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams to respect OSX Do not Disturb

Teams currently does not respect the OSX do not disturb with notifications. It would be nice if that also triggered the teams do not disturb to mute notifications as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. teams better integration with 3rd party language input

teams better integration with 3rd party language input

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Turn camera and microphone on or off by default in Teams app for Mac

It would be helpful to have a default setting (ON or OFF) for camera and microphone in Teams for Mac. It helps if you want both set to ON for all meetings thus saving time when you're on back to back meetings all day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mac sound comes through on call

On a call on Mac version of teams and I was listening to the screen reader. The other participants on call was able to hear the screen reader.

On pc, I know there is an option for include system audio when sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow using Teams Add-in in MS Outlook for MAC without Microsoft 365 or Office 365 client subscription

It would be great if we can use Teams Add-in in MS Outlook for MAC without Microsoft 365 or Office 365 client subscription like in Windows, where MS Office Pro and any Teams license are enough for Add-in working.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add computersound

this is possible for Windows but not for Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Updating the MacOS usability by allowing users to share browser screens/other applications while they are in fullscreen mode

Right now, users on MacOS are not able to share screens if the program they wish to share is in fullscreen mode. This update would hopefully allow Mac users to choose screens from different desktops in the sharing options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Completely pop out chat in separate window

Please provide the option to completely pop out all chats in a separate window on the desktop app (Mac too), not just one conversation. It's so easy to miss chats, and hard to read when already in another section of the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show list of participants who joined an active meeting before I join

In the "enter meeting dialog" (not sure if this is the correct name, but I mean the view where you can choose video and audio settings right before you join the meeting) it would be nice to see how many people are already in the meeting (i.e. simply a number) and also a list of all the people.

Currently, the count of people in the meeting is shown only as an ephemeral popup that goes away after a few seconds. (see screenshot)

It would be nice to place this information permanently as a label and even add functionality to see…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am using the teams app on my ipad and ipn

I am using the teams app on my ipad and iphone. There does not seem to be an app for the IMAC. I do remote work on my iMac and this would be really useful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prevent macOS Desktop App From Opening When Opening Meeting Link

I prefer to use the browser edition, not the desktop app due to video streaming plugins I leverage.

However, opening the links for a meeting seem to forcibly open the desktop app without my request, resulting in duplicate meeting windows.

I've logged out of the desktop app, set to not start on login, and it still opens every time. I can't uninstall the desktop app as it's managed by a group policy push.

Is there a way I can disable the automatic opening of the desktop app from Outlook, Links, and other methods so I just use my default browser…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto DND when sharing screen

Provide possibility to auto-toggle a system-wide do not disturb mode when screen sharing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base