Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. create study guides, study script, roadmap in Teams

Possibility to create study guides with automatic release based on the student's progress.
    For example:
    Photosynthesis roadmap:
    1 - Space for presentation of the subject (videos, audios, photos, etc.).
    (after completing unlock the next one)
    2 - Exercises on the theme
    3 - Review of the issues that need to be fixed (questions that answered wrong in the 2 topic)
    4 - Tasks on the theme;
    5 - Conclusion;
    Not necessarily this order, but that is pedagogically viable,
    A good reference would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MS Teams Admin Portal Reports

MS Teams Admin Portal.

Would be great to be able to schedule user activity reports to download everyday and be sent to a email address and to get the reports 1 day old not 2 days old. Especially with Work From Home this is part of larger analysis my employer would like.

In a nutshell - Schedule MS Teams reports and be sent to a Email Address.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Post Manager

Need to be able to schedule posts to be sent out on a specific day. Currently, what we are doing is submitting the post ahead of time, deleting the posts, then undoing the deleted post on the day we need it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Generate URL for meeting from the mobile app!

To get a Teams meeting URL you only can get from a PC client or web.
    Make it possible to schedule a meeting from the Mobile App and generate a nice URL to share!
    In my org, not everyone on 365 so I need to send them a link via other apps.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Schedule meeting within existing thread

Currently it is possible either to schedule a meeting and this will create a separate thred within channel or make a call within existing thread.

To keep information logicaly cuppled together it would be nice to have an ability to schedule a meeting within existing conversation thread.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. shareable on WhatsApp

Can you make the link for joining an MS Teams Call capable of being shared on messaging platforms such as WhatsApp?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 組織内の他の人の予定表を確認したい

組織内の他の人の予定表を確認したい
    I want to check the calendar of people in my organization

Teamsのアプリから会議の予約を入力する際、他の人の予定をクイックリーに確認できず、不便に感じている。
    Outlookの予定表のように、他の人のカレンダーをクイックリーに表示できる機能を追加してほしい。

When I enter a meeting reservation from the Teams app, I can't quickly check other people's appointments, which makes it inconvenient.
    I would like you to add a function that allows you to quickly view other people's calendars, like an Outlook calendar.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you Include an option that allows the organizer of a meeting put themselves on the "optional" list or transfer responsibility

Can you include an option that allows an organizer decide whether or not they want to be on the "required" list? or an option that allows them transfer responsibility as an organizer to another member of the meeting in case they are scheduling a meeting on behalf of someone else

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove-Calender, Allow to remove calender invites when there was no attendee added

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/remove-calendarevents?view=exchange-ps

We are using Microsoft Teams
    When users create a ''Scheduled events" and then use the ''re-occuring event'' feature, because they are doing this in a team there is no need to put attendees, so these events are setup with no attendees and go into anyone who is in the Teams calenders.

When these staff leave or the meetings stop happening, there is NO way for IT to remove the invites.

The power shell command here does not work if you have no attendees

Qoute from the documentation that is supposed to allow removal of events

"It doesn't cancel appointments…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Set Delivery Options

Add a feature to allow users to set a send time for information that may be important but not enough to bother someone on a weekend. It would mimic the feature some text messaging set schedule settings phones have now or the delay delivery feature Outlook uses.

https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/schedule-text-message-android/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feedback

Why can’t we just make a team and do a call.
    Why to add account and all

Please upgrade

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow staff within each org ID the ability to have their own company or organization's logo, within the MS Teams meeting invitation.

I have two org ID within one tenant. When staff create an MS Teams meeting invitation, from Outlook or MS Teams calendar, there is a company logo that appears at the bottom of the meeting Invite. Depending on which org the staff belong to, they would like to be able to have their own org logo display. The current MS Teams Meeting Policy only allow one logo per tenant to be displayed. Staff from Org ID 1 would like their Org ID 1's logo to be displayed, while staff from Org ID 2 would like to have their Org ID2's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Creating and uploading class scheduling in Teams for colleges/schools

The basic requirement of education institution is creating/uploading the class scheduling. In all the education institutes, scheduling is centrally managed by the Academic Administration office like Dean’s Office/Principal Office. That means class scheduling is managed centrally. The faculty has to just login and take session as per the schedule created by the Academic Administration office. In MS Teams, faculty has to create the meeting/schedule individually which is not the practise in the education institutes. So there should be option in MS Teams for College Academic Administration office to create the bulk scheduling thru excel upload in specified format.

Without this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a Team as an attendee in scheduled meeting

Allow us to select a team in the attendee box of a scheduled meeting. Its ridiculous that a program called Teams, which is integrated with scheduling meetings, cannot select a team to add to a meeting. It should have been the first function designed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We should be able to type in the times in the quiz settings

We should be able to type in the times in the quiz settings - the provided times do not allow enough flexibility for the unusual schedules of schools. We need to be able to select 8:10 or 8:15 AM for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For Guests and outside parties, allow option for Guest to share their calendar details and make their calendar

For Guests and outside parties using Outlook, allow option for Guests to share their calendars and make their calendar available. This would greatly assist in scheduling meetings and being able to see calendars outside our organization.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the ,,Aufgaben" tool

Look at the ,,Aufgaben" tool in Iserv, it is way better, because you know instantly what Assignments you have to fill in and when. Maybe you let inspire yourself by the Iserv-way, i've rot great Backup to my suggestion from nearly my whole class.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Join after Organiser

Provide an option for organiser "join after the organiser starts/joins". Because some students are playing with this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bookings

Bookings should create a link for each "Appointment Type". This will be great for appointments you do not want to be a "Published Appointment" = Publishing Options if unchecked becomes unusable from what I have experienced. Example: Set up an Appointment Type named Lunch which a link can be sent to anyone in or out of organization, like Calendly does see attached pic of my setup. The eye with slash icon means it doesn't show on my public page see pic. I feel Bookings will be a great app to use but it is a bit limited to what can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cancel a Teams meeting created on the Outlook calendar

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Outlookの予定表で作成したTeams会議をキャンセルする
    c

■Description(内容):
    Outlookの予定表にてTeams会議を有効にして予定を作成した。
    作成後にTeams会議を無効にして編集を行おうとしたが、Teams会議を無効にできない。
    予定作成後に予定はそのままでTeams会議を無効にしたい。

I created and scheduled a Teams meeting on the Outlook calendar.
    After creating it, I edited it to disable the Teams meeting, but could not do so.
    Please add functionality to allow users to cancel Teams meetings after having created them on the Outlook calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base