Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove that bar at the bottom of the teams screen when sharing desktops

Please remove the bar at the bottom of the team sharing screen- I can't screen shot the whole screen and it's quite irritating!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a Remind for Unviewed Chat Messages

I notice chat messages get buried behind screens that I have open and I miss them. I need a reminder if one hasn't been viewed. I work with multiple screens and that makes it easy to miss a chat message from someone when it is buried behind many open items on my desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please Allow for Moving from One Company to Another

Mobile allows for this, but desktop doesn't. I work with a company that is a subsidiary of another and have two different Office emails. This means that I can only access one Microsoft Teams at a time in the desktop app.

I'm able to quickly move from one to the other on Microsoft Teams mobile, but not on desktop. My work around is having a browser version of M Teams in addition to my desktop version open at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. insert image from file

Insert and show a picture from a jpg file.
    Inline, not attached. Like Insert Pictures in Outlook desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. (macOS) Close to menubar instead of dock

Add a setting that allows the Teams macOS desktop app to be closed to the macOS menubar instead of staying in the dock. Basically all other IM/messaging apps will stay in the menubar and have options (or by default) will not stay stuck in the dock, because this is more of an always-open background app than it is a productivity app or a game or browser or something.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Team's search feature is suck. Check how Viber PC version work.

Team's search feature is suck. Check how Viber PC version work.

Viber PC version has next button to see search result and also can see all relevant information unlike TEAM.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What Does Canon MX922 Printer Error Code 6000 Mean?

Hii Everyone, Steps to Fix Canon MX328 Printer Error Code 6000 and Canon mx922 error code 6000. Dial +1-888-633-7151 for Fix canon mx328, mx922 error 6000 online by an expert.

https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/how-to-fix-canon-mx328-printer-error-6000/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to uninstall Skype for Business from Office

After upgrading to Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business included in ProPlus cannot be uninstalled, even though Skype for Business is restricted.

If not available, you should implement an option to uninstall

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams will auto create shortcut on desktop and duplicate shortcuts will be synced to OneDrive Known folder

The problem is that a separate shortcut is created on each and every machine that a user logs on to. With OneDrive known folder move enabled in the environment, users of multiple machines end up accumulating a heap of duplicate Teams desktop shortcuts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how can i make work status Geen/Available

how do i change my status to available on teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to increase the number of people that can be added in the channel moderator

You can add up to 10 people in the channel moderation function.
    However, I want to add and operate more than 11 moderators.

We would like you to provide functions that can be added or expanded by 11 or more people.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Easier document view switching

When reading one document, ability to pin and and go and look at another document Rather than have it disappear and have to go and find it again, ability to pin it or have more than one window open at a time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Desktop sharing should allow a certain, definable area of the screen to be shared

Desktop sharing should allow a certain, definable area of the screen to be shared, for example the left half, the right third, the first quarter at the top left, and so on.

Reason:

I work with a large screen and high resolution at my workplace. Other team users use smaller screens with lower resolutions. Accordingly, you can't see things so well on my shared screen. Releasing just a single application, on the other hand, is too little, because you would always have to laboriously change the released application. So it would be easier to share half or 2/3 of your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. window size / no proportion lock

More window size options for the teams for PC; I like how small the skype chat window can get.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Excessive CPU load

Teams application is obviously having some kind of an issue, because when it's not in use and minimized to tray, the app loads CPU with 30% or even more. I just completely uninstalled it and will only plan to use it through browser. If it's not mandatory by my company, I wouldn't use it at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Develop the ability to segregate meeting participants by multiple call in numbers in the same meeting.

Develop the ability to segregate meeting participants by multiple call in numbers in the same meeting. We need the ability to mute and unmute groups/locations at one time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow to custom interface font

Hello,

Some of users may using English system, but need to display CJK content in Microsoft Teams. The interface font will fallback to default font which has a terrible experience.

It will be great if user can choose their prefer interface font from system font list,such as Source Han Sans or Microsoft Yaei.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be able to separate the videochat window to move it to another monitor or around

I am having a videochat and I cannot see the other chats easily because the videochat/meeting is taking over my whole screen.
    It would be very useful to be able to separate the videochat window by itself to move it around or to another monitor

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Save Image

"Save/Download Image" (or other attachment) in context menu

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the Send a Copy feature to the desktop/online apps too

In Teams mobile app you can tap the ellipsis for a shared file and then tap Send a Copy. This sends the file as an email attachment in Outlook (no downloading necessary). This functionality needs to be available in Teams online/desktop apps.

To share a file from desktop/online you have to first download and then toggle to Outlook to start a new message. I'm trying to implement Teams across my organization but for users who work in Outlook all day, all the extra steps to get a file from Teams (SharePoint) to Outlook is click intensive vs. sending attachments from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.