Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorporate MS To do or task to the teams left side menu

incorporate the option of review and complete the task of Outlook or to do, as part of the teams platform

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Proofing tools (spell check, theasaurus, autocorrect)

One of the defining features of office down the years has been the proofing tools (i.e. Spell checker, theasaurus, autocorrect, grammar checker). I would love to see these come to Teams.

The way I envisage this working is as I'm typing a message the famous red/blue/green squigglies that we've all become familiar with should show up.

Most of all I'd like autocorrect (i.e. a spelling correction that I've used previously automatically gets applied as I type). Stretch goal for this, have a single set of autocorrects that work across all of Office 365, including the client apps.

Some people might…

4,119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  408 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mac OS X Sierra login/logout

Seems to be taking an age to log in on Mac OS X Sierra, it also logged me out after my machine went to sleep

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  swatijha responded

Thank you for submitting the feedback.
    We are working on fixing log out issues on Mac Teams desktop client.
    We will keep you posted once we have it in production.

Thanks
    Swati Jhawar
    Senior Product Manager, Microsoft Teams

4. Autostart

Is it possible you can create another autostart client soon.. I have only 3 - 4 M$ Office products starting up when I power on?

It is usually ready to work at lunch time, a couple of more M$ autostart "features" and I don't need to do anything more than start up the old can, wait it for to be done, shut down and had home.

Thanks Guys! :)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  swatijha responded

Thank you for submitting the feedback.
    We are working on enabling settings where user can control if they want the app to start in background or doesn’t want app to start on machine boot at all. It should be available very soon. We will keep you posted once we have it in production.

Thanks
    Swati Jhawar
    Senior Product Manager, Microsoft Teams

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base