Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shift Emoji

Hi Guys, Microsoft Team is really excellent. As you all know we will be working with multiple tools. In our busy hrs and responding to the pings. Just an suggestion when i'm in a hurry if I try to respond to the message through Emoji I always click on the heart emoji instead of thumbs up since it is next to it. this happens every time. Think what if the either side is a girl :P especially in India. Is there any possibilities to move the heart emoji anywhere near to sad Emoji???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow "emphasize" reaction as an option to react to Teams messages

Like how with Apple products you can emphasize iMessages, allow us to do that on Teams. I can't count the number of times myself or a colleague has gone to emphasize a Teams message only to realize that isn't an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Revert to semi-colon emoji shortcuts and reintroduce the autocomplete

Every chat app I have used including teams would have emojis shortcut by :emoji_name:

Additionally in teams when using this method it used to provide predictive text autocomplete so I could rapidly type something like ":th" and a list of emjis would appear including the one I was looking for ":thinking:" and I could select that one to more quickly insert appropriate emojis in my messages.

Now that predictive text is gone and you have swithced to () instead of ::. This seems like a regressive design choice that makes emoji use harder.

You seemed to have changed the emoji…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. animated gif

I made an animation in powerpoint and then exported it as gif. I shared it on teams and I can see its preview but the preview is shown like 5 second or so and the full animation is not shown.

I checked its size and it was 8 MB, so i exported it as small gif and now its size is 2 MB however the behaviour is still the same.

I want that people should view the full gif because it gives a bad impres sion to show part of animation and not full. Because people will think that it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rename the female superhero emoji

The male super hero emoji is called 'man superhero' but the female superhero emoji is called 'super mum.'

Please can you rename the female superhero to something like 'female superhero?'
    I would like to be able to praise my female work colleagues without reference to parenthood. Females can be superheroes without having children and it would be great if the emoji names could reflect this.
    Thank you!

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hey microsoft team, Its been honor to suggest you a intresting feature for students and people

We all know that many students and people hasitate to keep there profile picture, due to which the organinser gets troubled to call someone as they have to read there name instead. So you can bring a feature in which by scanning the face by selfie , once can get there unique bitmoji according to there face shape and look , other apps like snapchat uses this feature and now teams will be quite intresting by adding this feature 😉

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the facepalm emoji to the reaction list

It would be great if the facepalm emoji could be added to the list of reactions available for messages/posts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add an "?" option for an emoticon above a chat bubble

While having a discussion it would be helpful to signal you have a question for a person regarding something they sent by adding emoticon to that comment bubble. This helps reduce confusion when a person has sent a number of comment bubbles and you want to follow up on one specific one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add an emphasize emoji for Teams messages

Our company uses Teams constantly for instant messaging due to us being in different office locations. We are always talking about how great it would be if we could "emphasize" someones message much like how you could add a laughing or thumbs up emoji today. Could be an exclamation mark or something like that! Know this is a small request but would be much appreciated!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Inserir emogis de cores negras no teams

Todas as ferramentas hoje ja possui opções de cores nos emogis principalmente no emogi de (OK) joia, poderiam acrescentar essa opção no teams tambem. Não me sinto representado por aquela mão.
    Obrigado!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. that you improve the GIF search

I suggest that you would need to refine your GIF searches. The keyword search is inaccurate.

I searched with the word "Good morning sunshine" the gif I was after did not appear.
    If I remove the word "Good", then the intended GIF appear although the image has the word "Good morning sunshine" and the GIF is tagged with "Good morning sunshine".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. that you improve the GIF search

I suggest that you would need to refine your GIF searches. The keyword search is inaccurate.

I searched with the word "Good morning sunshine" the gif I was after did not appear.
    If I remove the word "Good", then the intended GIF appear although the image has the word "Good morning sunshine" and the GIF is tagged with "Good morning sunshine".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. that you improve the GIF search

Looks like a bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. that you improve the GIF search

Looks like a bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add different color emojis, brown and black fingers

Need to add diff colors to represent ALL users. Be diverse & inclusive for user base

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add dislike button on teams chat

Right now you can only 'like' or give a thumbs up message on teams. Requesting a dislike 'thumbs down' button added. makes it easier to accept/decline yes or no questions when pinged during meetings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide a yumm emoji

Whenever my co workers provide tasty recommendations it would be nice to really let them know how I feel with an appropriate emoji thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add not done icon

While reacting to a chat with emoji we just have standard 6 emojis. It would be nice to add not done(thumbs down) emoji as a response

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Implement a frequently used emoji selection

I love the addition of the additional emojis, however we are missing the frequently used emoji section that existed before. With more selections to choose from, it can sometimes take awhile to find that shrug or face palm you're looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base