Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. have one call while waiting on another

I am waiting on a call to start for 10 minutes - why can't I
    - make a separate call
    - chat with others
    while waiting for the call to begin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calls from queue should be offered to agents at the same time, not one at a time

Imagine you have 200 available agents in queue waiting for the calls and 200 calls in the queue. Suppose the average pickup time by the agent is 10 second. It will take 33 minutes till the 200th call will start ringing to agent. Although all 200 calls could be connected to 200 agents at the same time. Calls are connected at the same time in skype for business on-premise but unfortunately not in Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The call from Queue should not be offered to agents in status other that Available (green)

When calling the queue, the caller can wait for ages till the call goes one by one agent in the queue, no matter if the agent is busy, away, do not disturb, be right back, appear away.

This should work as in SfB on-premise.

The calls should be offered only to available (green or inactive less than 5 minutes) agents, so the caller is connected as soon as possible to the agent who is able to pick up the call.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a "I think you're muted" button that notifies the other person with that message.

Add a "I think you're muted" button that notifies the other person with that message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add an option to disable auto-adjusting mic level

When on the call the Teams will automatically adjust the mic sensitivity level. I want it to stay at the same level. It's really annoying as it picks up background sounds when not talking. Also, it doesn't readjust it after the call, so i.e. if I had set level 50% before the call the Teams will readjust it to 80% and it will stay at 80% after the call has ended. This forces me to keep manually adjusting the mic level. It's a minor thing, but really infuriating. Would be really great, to just have a checkbox to disable mic…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an autotune like feature to audio call

Just like backgrounds make video calls more fun adding an Autotune like feature to audio calls would make work more fun. Ideally I would like the autotune my voice when on a call or autotune the audio I am listening to. Corporate town hall meetings would be next level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to control the "call answering rules" on the administrator side

I want the administrator to decide whether to enable voicemail.
    Even if it is controlled by the user, it is easier to use the initial settings on the administrator side.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the video chat always on top

In the old Skype app during a video conference call if you would navigate to another page, the video would remain on top in a smaller box allowing you to see the person on the video but still use your computer. Can this be brought to teams? Or is a feature already in place and I'm missing it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Joining meeting from more endsystem

Please enable joining meeting feature via more system like via desktop and mobile in parallel for a single user. Currently, we can join via only 1 way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Connect over mobile phones

Like we have the option in skype, can we please enable adding people via calling their mobile numbers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mute individual participants on my end in a Microsoft Teams converence call

We're having lots of voice calls via Teams in an international company. Some calls have people on our side sitting in the same office, speaking with their own headset.
    What we hear is the colleagues in the same room in real time and with a short delay in our headsets again. Colleagues around the world we hear only once.
    It would be appreciated, if MS Team allows me to "silence" the colleagues around me just for myself, but not for the colleagues abroad.
    I would like to decide this per participant, so I could still hear colleagues at the end…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Keep the Mute/Audio icon visible onscreen when on a call.

How many times have you been on a call, and someone has to say. "Joe, are you talking with your mute on?" What if you could always see the current "mute" status when you're on a call so you can avoid this common problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow calling plans in Sweden

Allow calling plans in Sweden

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multi Options for Forward to voicemail

Allow external PSTN dialed calls to be forwarded to voicemail, while internal Teams calls from colleagues in same tenancy can ring through for collaboration.

I get so many junk calls that I want all external calls sent to voicemail, but I need my colleagues to be able to VoIP call me to desktop client or mobile client when I am travelling or working remote.

You can actually achieve this if you are not in Teams only mode and still have S4B running. If Skype4B is your primary phone system still, you can forward it to voicemail, but Teams will still…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Copier liste contact appel

Serait il possible de copier une liste de contact d'appel chez une autre personne afin de l'importer? Cela permettrait pour les nouveaux arrivants d'avoir une liste de départ.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Voicemail on busy

When someone calls me, either internally or externally, and I'm on another call, the default behavior should send the call to voicemail after popping a notification and perhaps a subtle ring. This business of ringing more than once when I'm on a call is not helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. button to freeze screen during screen sharing

button to freeze screen during screen sharing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Skype and Teams need an option set to mirror the self-view.

Skype and Teams need an option set to mirror the self-view.
    When we are video call others there is a mini window show self-view. But this window is mirrored. It should have an option to switch it back to normal view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Set Personal/Away Hours

A few people in the organization, would like to have their teams to ring during business hours only, instead of every hour of the day. People are not going to remember all the time to forward their numbers to voicemail when they're gone for the day and a few people from our office have been woken up in the early hours of the morning by customers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Leave and Join callqueue

When you use CallQueues in Teams, you need to use the webpage to leave the queue if you are offwork and has Teams installed on mobile. Then you have this page https://adminXX.online.lync.com/lscp/usp/callqueues where XX is tenant. You know :-)
    I really want this to be a part of the Teams client so that they can in Calls see it there and either join a queue or leave it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.