Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Request for additional features in the call quality dashboard.

(通話品質ダッシュボードでの機能追加要望)

We would like to be able to select the following two items in the detailed report.
    詳細レポートで、以下の 2 項目を選択できるようにしてほしい。

・First Feedback Has AppSharing Issue
    ・Second Feedback Has AppSharing Issue

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prompt to leave call on all devices

When a user is connected to a call on multiple devices, display a prompt when the “Leave” button is pressed, which asks the user if they want to hang up on 1) the local device or 2) all devices.

This would be the counterpart to the prompt a user receives when joining a call using multiple devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide ability to conference in another number while on a PSTN call.

Right now our users exit the call and change to a meeting to conference in another user when talking to a guest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make call history downloadable for reporting purposes

For time tracking purposes, please make call history downloadable in CSV format. This data can be used to add to our own agile boards to account for the time spent over calls.
    Also, call history is available only for few days. Make a filter to search the history by date and time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Less concume internet

In meating if mam will show ppts or screen share so its use more internet
    As if one piriod is of 1 hoir and mam will share screen in in whole period so the my half of the net pack will over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Voice message for call queue's on Holidays/Public holidays

The ability to 'turn on' a voice mail message on public holiday/day you set which the caller gets as soon as they call the call queue on a public holiday/a date which you set.

Example: Anzac day holiday the specific team that uses a call Queue will not be in the office, when a customer calls on this day instead of it flowing through the queue it will give them either an automated voice with the message you can set in the call queue or a recorded voicemail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Route audio conference calls internally within teams tenant when dialin from teams client

We have MS direct routing enable and if any teams client dial into a conference bridge the call is sent to SBC gateway instead of routing that call internally within teams tenant. Since audio conference number and teams direct routing enabled user both are hosted in cloud then why it don't treat that call as internal call?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Microphone input/output volume levels

Make it so you can adjust the volume per person due to better/worse microphones (I find some people are really quiet and others are way too loud)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enable the call function to pop out.

There needs to be an easier way to see if someone is engaged: busy, in a call, in a meeting. I am constantly receiving calls while I'm already in a call or meeting. I suggest enabling the call window to pop out so you can easily search for someone and see their statues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. % of People that joined the call and automatic start when you reach the treashold

There would be a kind of % box that fills in colors.
    Red when there is small % of people that joined.
    Goes to green when preset % of people join.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option for turning off vibrations for calls

I odten use the mobile app for messaging via Teams or to check the calendar before starting it on the laptop. Getting called to a meeting has a notification pop up on my laptop but it then also sets my phone off to vibrate (loudly), despite having it turned off for normal calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Voice echo when on a speaker

I guess this is a bug, when you start a call on a speaker and without a headphone, there is no voice echo to others, but if in the middle of the call when you plug-in a headphone fir sometime and then again switch to device speaker, people's voice starts echoing. I think this needs to be checked and rectified

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give Teams Telephone access to public folder contacts

We want to use Teams as a replacement for our old on premise phone system

Calling works great so far but teams seem jnable to access our publich contact folder. It only shows contacts from the user adressbook that is currently logged in

this is a dealbreaker for us. Every other softphone i know if offers this functional teams needs to get this too to be usable softphone in an office environment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Teams home personal account put a call on hold and live captions and reporting problems

add functions
    put a call on hold Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit and
    call recording and live captions will add these proposed features in a future update release,
    and I would like to report that the entire teams application freezes or some functions do not work but only on personal home accounts,these and other functions and proposed identified problems will be effectively removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Join a call in progress from one devices to another

When I am on a call on Android I would love to be able to switch to my desktop. Please all for this seamless integration. In slack you see the line that you are on a call but on Teams you don't have that option please bring that to the dev roadmap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Push-to-talk support on Windows (and Linux!)

Could we get PTT support? It would make it a lot easier to answer questions in classes and have conversations, while cutting out background noise and echo (lots of people don't wear headphones) or delay time.

Additionally, I would ask that this is also brought to the Linux client. I have to use Linux for quite a few of my classes (computer systems, programming, and cybersecurity) and choose to for the other ones, so it would be quite important to many of us, especially people who take similar classes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Purge Activity log

Activity log is getting clogged up with missed calls - do you have a function to delete these?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please get rid of pop up window for calls!

Whenever I receive an incoming or make an outgoing call, another window pops up for the call. There was previously a setting that would stop this, and for whatever reason it was just taken away. It's so frustrating to have a separate window for a call. Please get rid of this or at least give the option to get rid of it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Access to Teams conferences user data

Currently usage reports of Teams are good, our use case will include calculating the ROI for users having remote meetings and not physical ones.

Would like to be able to export the information available via the users dashboard into a list of conferences and participants upns the user had meetings with for the last 7 or 30 days.

At the moment there is no API access to meeting information as it is, Teams reports, CQD modules or BI connectors will not provide this information.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make that you can se who has kicked you from a meeting

Ive been kicked a couple Times when i did nothing, when I can see who has kicked me I can tell the teacher or see if it was 1 of my class mates or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 147 148
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base