Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Antwortfunktion auf Aufgabenfeedbacks

Meine Idee wäre, dass man wenn eine Aufgabe zurückgegeben wird, direkt von der Aufgabe aus auf das Feedback antworten kann, also man nicht erst den Privatchat des Auftraggebers/Lehrers öffnen muss, um seine Meinung zu äußern

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I must switch between my org and a client just for simple chats.

Allow Teams to have more than one active window open thus allowing connection for chat to both your org in one window and another "trusted" org in another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tasks by planner

it would be useful to

a) be able to sort tasks alphabetically
    b) be able to search the text within a task, not just the titles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Approvals app - need to be able to reopen a rejected item once changes have been made

The Approvals app is a great feature but when one of your approvers rejects an item, you are not able to resubmit/reopen that same item once the requested amendments have been made. Other people who were also required to approve are then not able to approve or reject. The app needs to be more flexible to accommodate this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Live Captions for different organisation

It could be better if the live caption is works when there is a call between different organizations. Live caption is working when the call happens within the organization, but not working when the calls happens between two different originations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. About meetings with external parties

I would like to see an improvement in the message extensions when external users are included in the meeting participants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to check PC name and local user name

Currently, we have confirmed that there is no function to check the subject from the sign-in information of Teams and Outlook client apps.
    I would like to implement a function to check user information from a client application.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prevent apps from being discoverable when using App Permission Policies

Let's say you want the PowerBI app to only be available to a certain group of users. To accomplish this, you first make sure the PowerBI app is allowed at the global level in the Teams Apps > Manage Apps area of Teams Admin. Then, you need to create a couple of App Permission Policies. One for the group that is allowed to use it and one for the group that isn't allowed to use it. Doing this accomplishes the goal of preventing some users from installing the PowerBI app. However, they can still discover the app from Teams and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need a "Clear Badge" option for Activity app in specific

Whenever there is an activity, like a reaction for our message, or a missed call, the activity app shows a notification badge.. And most of the times I know why this badge is appearing. I dont want to again to go activity history and look into it. So I want a "Clear Badge" option or a "Mark as Read" option on right click of Activity app. So I dont misunderstand my notification display to be of a new message

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ability to organize individual and group chats into folders for example : Finance, AR, Marketing, New product launch, acquisition etc

ability to organize individual and group chats into folders for example : Finance, AR, Marketing, New product launch, acquisition etc so i do not have to scroll through 100 chats but say 10 folders with 10 chats each. We use Teams for projects but i am concerned about ad hoc team chats.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UWP/Win32 App with connector to meeting Team

For UWP/Win 32 Apps developers, it would be very helpful to have a connector with Team to create meetings and get the meeting reference. This will allow, for example, to create medical consultations for Team between doctor and patient. It can be reused in many more business environments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Forms - Cannot see who has not responded, can only see results

I recently sent a form to a large group of people. I can export the results, but cannot easily see who hasn't responded. I need all responses and would like to follow up with those that did not respond.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tekst bij opdrachten

Ik en medestudenten vinden het heel irritant dat als je een opdracht inlevert er geen tekst of beschrijving bij kan geven hopelijk kunnen jullie daar wat aan veranderen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Avoid stopping the Camera when using split-view on iPadOS

Currently, when using another app in slide-over or side by side with split-view on iPadOS, the camera on the Teams meeting stops showing my face. It simply goes black and people think I disabled the camera.

It would be really useful to have another app (like a notes app for example) next to Teams so I can take notes during a meeting or check my notes during a presentation while people in the meeting is able to see my face.

Many iPadOS apps do this, like Facetime or Skype. They don't stop showing the preview of your camera while having…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filter completed tasks in "Tasks by Planner and To Do" by Completed Date

Using Tasks by Planner and To Do is extremely helpful for keeping track of individual and group tasks, especially when tasks cross over multiple projects. However, the filters available for tasks should be expended to include other criteria, such as completed date. This would greatly assist those that scratch our heads at the end of the week saying "what exactly did I do this past week?"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Meeting Notes to be truly collaborative

Meeting notes are not collaborative and don't refresh automatically - other users have to click away and back to the meeting notes to see updates. Also the section isn't updated until the author clicks away.

It would be a great tool if it was truly multi-person collaborative.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inclusive - Features for people with dissabilities

I have a student with "Vision disability" in my online class.
    It has been quite a challenge for him as a student to take his online course, and for me as a teacher to teach, because I wish i can give the same quality of lessons than the rest of his classmates.

People with vision disability may have sometimes software programs that help them, but unfortunately not every time these are compatible with the MS Teams app.

I didn't know in which category to put my idea because there are some areas where this app could be improved to be…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Firma Cloud o sincronizada

Al crear la firma que se vincule con tu cuenta de Microsoft 365 y que este disponible en todos las aplicaciones, outlook, outlook mobile, web, etc.

me parece curioso que solo tenga la firma en outlook de PC pero no desde el celular.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STOCKS app

Please include Indian stock market in STOCK app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 135 136
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base