Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. keyboard control for tab bar menu options

There should be a keyboard command that displays the drop-down menu associated with Tab Bar page controls for options such as 'Remove' or 'Rename' (Wiki, custom tabs, e.g.). At present, there is NO WAY TO DELETE A CUSTOM TAB without using a mouse to select the drop-down arrow. I recommend a down-arrow when the cursor focus is on the tab name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support full function teams in ipad apple

Please support the iPad in full support for the teams program and all Office Microsoft programs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could we please have the ability to set a language for live closed captions?

At the moment they are only available in English and we have many people around the world who need this for accessibility reasons or simply because they would like to read what is being said rather than listening.

If we could have the captions either pick up the local Windows/Office 365 language settings (with the opiton to manually change if needed) or, just the the ability for the user to manually set the language.

This would be a very welcome addition for all our offices and our accessibility team.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able like Skype to be able to change and customise your notification Tomes & ring tones

Be able like Skype to be able to change and customise your notification Tones & ring tones.
    I had a loud 20 second tone for when new messages come through so I wouldn't miss them, its very easy in Teams to miss chats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. handwriting

handwriting in teams chat
    Please make it possible to allow people to hand write directly in chat.
    We have a Surface touch screen device and a Surface Pen and Teams does not support that capability. Teams chat should be able to transcribe hand written text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently every application opens in the same window and thus challenge in navigating. Can each apps like meetings, chats, be opened separat

Currently every application opens in the same window and thus challenge in navigating. Can each apps like meetings, chats, channels be opened separate window so that it can be easier for navigation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where can I fulfill completely my members of a team since in our mail adresses we can not really see who is who .,,

Where can I fulfill completely my members of a team since in our mail adresses we can not really see who is who .,,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Screen recoding shoud be start

Allow the the screen recoding to be start

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Message or see Org structure of individual from teams chat

I am unable to message or check org structure/role by hovering mouse over individuals from the Teams chat. It would be a great to have if this is in place

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There is no option to reply to a specific message like whatsapp also we should have a status on teams. Like whatsapp to

I want below options like WhatsApp

1. Reply to messages
    2. Forward the message
    3. Showing status picture multiple on teams
    4. Get a notification of group I like and the notification should move the team channel up in list to see same
    5. Highlights notification with different colours
    6. Automated reply if I am out of office

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There should be a pop out for the teams when we are meeting it very difficult to ope and a file and navigation back to original opened file

It is difficult to navigate to teams when opening a file as we can't switch back to the file it should be possible to open file and switch back and forth to file or excel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can we have MS Teams app on Tesla? It makes work so easy.

Many a times you are on the road and want to take calls from your car. I know we can take the call from your phone but what if you want to see the screen where someone is presenting or want to participate in the video call. MS app on Tesla could be an advantage which will transform WFH to WFT.......can use the Tesla widescreen to beam the presentations and video calls when you are parked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The ability to edit shortcut/hotkeys keys.

I'm on a desktop and I'm not able to edit the shortcuts.This is the most important thing you should change in the next update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please improve so that the chat input indicator is displayed even when full-width input of the Microsoft Teams PC desktop application.

タイトル (日本語) : Microsoft Teams PC デスクトップ アプリの全角入力時にも チャットの入力インジゲーターが表示されるように改善してほしい。

内容詳細 (日本語) : ユーザー内で混乱が生じる可能性をできるだけ抑えたいため、入力時に入力インジゲーターが表示される動作にしてほしい。

内容詳細 (英語) : In order to minimize the possibility of confusion in the user, I want the input indicator to be displayed when inputting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pinché clase culeraaaaaaaa

La hija de la remil de la profesora de religión no se cansa de chingar y estar en mi contra por ser ateo, literalmente no le e echo nada y la hija de la remil me odia la hp esa, coño borrenle la cuenta o algo que ya no aguanto a esa vieja que pasa toda la clase chingando la hp esa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. while using calendar, if we toggle to chat window my calender invite inputs go away, can it be done like outlook tabs and stay on

while using calendar, if we toggle to chat window my calender invite inputs go away, can it be done like outlook tabs and stay on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Let me move folders across teams and through folder structures!!!

Currently folders cannot be moved in the teams app. You have to use sharepoint or sites for such operations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base