Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams? For me wasn't be good idea buyed it

Teams could be a fantastic tool if it worked. I have been trying to start it for weeks without success. It does not integrate the agenda or the outlook mailbox. At the moment it is only money thrown

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Menu docking

Would it be possible to dock the menu to either side of the screen in order to have it easily available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bippity boppity

**** glands

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it a bit clearer to understand it all.explain it

I get really confused when I go on to teams as it is not very clear and very confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Команды называть по дисциплинам

А не 18.5, 18/5 и др варианты, а вы студенты сами догадываетесь, что это за кафедра.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Agreguen opción de notas para celular, solo la tienen en modo PC

En opción PC cuentan con una opción llamada "notas" y en el celular no la incluyen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maybe you could make a dark mode option that only turns on at sunset(twitter does this)

Between hours of night(decided by sunset/rise hours) the app goes to dark mode and light when day time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide the video menu bar when inactive with small button

Hide the video menu bar when inactive with small button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mute icon should be in red when muted, so its distinguished on the mic status clearly.

Mute icon should be in red when muted, so its distinguished on the mic status clearly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please bring back the old assignments page

Remember how the assignments page used to show EVERY assignment we had? That's actually really nice!
    But with the new one it's painstaking to go thru each and every subject and see what assignment we have. It would same some time if Microsoft can bring back the old assignment page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. screen shot photo

Have the ability to take a screen shot photo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Less mouse activity

Mouse usage seems excessive in Teams. Examples
    - To remove a contact from the a group - need to move mouse to ... menu and click. Why not allow this to be accessed by a right click on the name as well?
    - When you click a contact group and choose Add Contact to this group the pop up box appears, but you need to click on the Name field to activate it. Why not move focus to this name field immediately
    - After entering the name you need to move mouse to click Add. There is no focus on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A way to delete or organize old messages

I like to keep my messages organized, I'd like to be able to remove old messages and only keep ones that are relevant. I can't seem to do that now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. close preview window

Have where you can close the main window or preview and just leave contact view up, like in Skype this would allow quick access

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. do not let the adminsiter dont allow the chat

in our organisation (which is school)...we can't contact with the classmate just in the groups because the administrator doesn't allow that in our school ...and in the groups there are teachers so we can't talk in any thing just in the subject ..............please don't allow the administer do that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When you checked message

It will show when a message is checked

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show more than a minimum of 4 participants.

It's a pity that while using Teams at a meeting of my whole class/family, it doesn't show everyone.

Another BIG fail, is that every participant can freely become the manager of the meeting, and therefore, he can mute me (and I'm the teacher...)
    I know I am able to hit "make a participant"
    But it takes a lot of time to manage it, when i have a class runing.

Last but not least, many Android phones do not indicate the team name, on the screen of the teams list.
    It makes everything sooo annoying.

Hope you fix these issues.

Thanks …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please include more symbols like the pseudo-diameter symbol "Ø"

More symbols please. I would like to be able to use basic symbols like this (pseudo) Diameter symbol "Ø". We do a lot of engineering "talk" and I have to open word, find the symbol, copy it and then paste into notebooks. It's super annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Return to old assignment tab

Your old assignments tab, where you could see all assignments, was perfect, you would open see what you needed to do and you were set. Now we gotta select and look through each class individually. It’s Really Really messed up, I don’t see why this is an improvement, and it makes it was more inefficient to check to see what we need to do. This was a really stupid change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base