Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sir you create an app in which WiFi or mobile can save network data and can be used a second time when the network in the mobile phone is ov

Sir you create an app in which WiFi or mobile can save network data and can be used a second time when the network in the mobile phone is over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to allow you to select all when setting an assignment to students. In particular when you want the assignment for a smaller group.

Ability to select smaller groups of pupils easier or having tick boxes to choose. Select all option.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Teams -Different status indicator colours - why reuse the same colour?

It baffles me, with so many colours available, you'd repeat the same colour for different meanings.

Right now, Busy, Do not Disturb, In a Meeting are all Red.

Be Right Back and Appear Away are both yellow.

Why reuse the same colours, it's inefficient because you have to really look closely to see the words to find out the true status. Besides, maybe people wouldn't bug me with chat if they knew I was in a meeting.

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Split Screen for OneNote and Planner

When in a meeting, i want make notes in my OneNote-tab, but also asign tasks in the Planner-tab, now we have to keep switching between them, wich is not efficient.
    A way to make tasks, while making notes in OneNote would be nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Split Screen for OneNote and Planner

When in a meeting, i want make notes in my OneNote-tab, but also asign tasks in the Planner-tab, now we have to keep switching between them, wich is not efficient.
    A way to make tasks, while making notes in OneNote would be nice.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. List of all company Teams

When i need to join a project-Team of a colleage thats on vacation, i have no way to be able to join that team.
    I would like to be able see a list of all my companies teams and be able to invite myself in when needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Secure synced folder from deletion

When i have synced a team or Chanel, one 'misplaced' DELETE, can remove all files from a team, but leaves the Team and chanels intact.
    Could this be secured, so you can only delete single files from a synced folder?
    Some people think they can delete a whole chanel from the synced folder. But thats not how i works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When stop syncing a team, remove all local files

When i stop the syncin of a team, i still have to manualy delete any remaining local files. I'd like to see an option where it also instantly deletes the local stored folder, so i dont have any mess left.
    When i stop the sync, i want the folder to disapear.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Synchronize a whole team

I want to be able to synchronize my teams faster.
    I can sync a channel from the files tab, but when i want to sync my whole team, i have to go to SharePoint, set the highest level of files, thén sync.

Why isnt there just a SYNC button available nextto my teams name?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Predefined folders in 'Team Template'

We would like to use 'Team Templates', but we want to be able to set a bunch of predefined folders in de 'Files' tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give us the ability to copy a conversation and paste it into an email or document. Never seems to work.

Give us the ability to copy a conversation and paste it into an email or document. Never seems to work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add read only permission for MS Teams private channel

I would recommend Microsoft to add the read only permission for MS Teams private channel. Currently MS Teams only allows to add Edit permission through channel members.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Total Number of Grades completed

When going through my students grades on Teams, checking the grades section for which assignments are completed, should there be an indicator saying how many assignments a student has submitted, like for example 24/26. This may be easy to check on excel if you export the file but perhaps placing a counter at the end of the list for each student would clearly help teachers say to a student you own me 5 homework assignments? Or am I missing something?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PSTN Calling Usage Reporting, do not remove last 3 digits

Please always show the complete phone number and the complete Caller ID in the report and do not remove the last 3 digits sometimes. It is the data of the tennannt, which is why the tennant should see them in his report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trigger a video to play for all Teams members from a remote link (like OneDrive)

My child is in virtual school and every morning the teacher tries to play morning announcements from a pre-recorded video that is shared to all the students from the teacher's Teams window. It never plays smoothly and sometimes not at all over the teacher's internet connection. I think it would work better if the video could be shared to the cloud (like OneDrive) and the teacher could trigger the video to stream in each student's teams window from the remote source instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For open organizations. Allow the option to add a guest or participant to a group or project without having to be part of the organization.

For open organizations. Allow the option to add a guest or participant to a group or project without having to be part of the organization.

Many projects are carried out by participants from different organizations, today for the participant to be able to work in a group in teams he has to be offline in his organization (domain) to be able to be online in the organization (domain), or group that he is participating as a guest.
    This format limits users' capacity and productivity to many tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. turn on the option "answer the message" in the desktop version

turn on the option "answer the message" in the desktop version

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the ability to add a second caller to an existing call.

if you are on a call, and a second person calls, the option to add them to the existing call, and not just put them on hold.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Extract users who have not used the team for a certain period of time

I want to check who is a member of a team, but is not using the team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 392 393
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base