Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it show the person who kicks people out of the meeting

When a person kick another person out, it would be great to show who exactly the person that kicks out student

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide a way to link a copy of an Outlook folder to a Teams Channel

Project Managers in my department work both independently and in collaboration with others; but we are all required to provide access, through an Outlook archive common mailbox, to our email project folders. We are slowly moving all project related files to Teams channels, but I haven't found an easy way to link an Outlook archive folder to a channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams should not take the mouse pointer focus when starting.

When I am typing in my login to my VPN, if Teams comes up at the right time ( which seems like most of the time), It takes the focus of the curson, and I wind up typing my password in to teams, and when I hit the CR, my password is blasted all over Teams. THIS IS A HUGE SECURITY HOLE! Teams needs to be polite, and only take the focus when the user clicks on teams. AND NOT WHILE I AM TYPING IN PASSWORDS. As you might realize, this is a bit of a security issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow links to specific threads within a channel.

It should be possible to create a specific hyperlink for each message/thread on a channel for reference on other MS tools.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can we have a parent folder to store all our application folders in OneDrive?

Can we have a parent folder to store all our application folder in OneDrive? Folder name could be "Apps" or "Application Files" to sort around the top and you can put files for Whiteboards, Email Attachments, Teams etc. May want to consider a parent folder for shortcuts too or do it like you did sync folders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Path to Becoming an Accountant in London

A good Outsourcing Accounting in London will be well versed in all of the accounting biz. You may be thinking that if the accountant is very knowledgeable about all of the accounting laws and the accounting principles that he or she must be worth the money, but you would be surprised how many accountants are not as knowledgeable as they should be. If you want to get an Accountant Services in London you can visit the site: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/accounting-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better integration of Teams' calendar/Tasks/OneNote

OneNote has checkboxes for ToDo's...Tasks has tasks with deadlines...Teams has an Outlook calendar... and they are not related!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Inter-operability between teams and skype

While you're on a call or are presenting on Teams, your availability status on Skype does not change automatically. It would be nice if you could integrate the two as many a times, some message, which is only meant for the recipient, pops up on Skype, while your screen is being presented on Teams. It creates an awkward situation and needs attention.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. .ppsx allows user to advance slides using mouse when disabled in ppsx

I have created a .PPSX file which is set to be "browsed as a kiosk" along with disabling the option to advance slides using the mouse. The file using Action buttons for navigation. When I run the PPSX file from my PC it works no problems - I cannot use the mouse to move through the slides, can only use the action buttons within the file.

When I then upload the PPSX file to a Teams channel and open the file, users can move through using the mouse.

I contacted Microsoft Support and was advised it is by design and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MS Teams doesn't update the media IP after SBC switchover

We have deployed Direct Routing an Audicodes CE SBC in High Availability mode with a media cluster where media components had more than one IP address, then when we perform a switchover the SBC sends to TEAMS a INVITE message with the new Media IP address but TEAMS responds with the old one, that causes that calls lose audio, MS Support Team mention that is not a supported featured that teams perform a media change, so my request is that TEAMS responds the INVITE messages with the new media IP address send it by the SBC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. MS Teams doesn't update the media IP after SBC switchover

We have deployed Direct Routing an Audicodes CE SBC in High Availability mode with a media cluster where media components had more than one IP address, then when we perform a switchover the SBC sends to TEAMS a INVITE message with the new Media IP address but TEAMS responds with the old one, that causes that calls lose audio, MS Support Team mention that is not a supported featured that teams perform a media change, so my request is that TEAMS responds the INVITE messages with the new media IP address send it by the SBC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. During a teams call enable/allow user to open multiple files from any of the team sites

Similar to another idea already reported. But different in the aspect of no
    It's difficult to access multiple teams files in a call. Enabling user to open any number of files in another window or without opening another window would correct this issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be nice if you gender the Captions of Teams

"A female is not an Organisator or Teilnehmer" it is not helpful to use the generic masulin form

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. create a timeline feature that collates your day by pulling in information from all connected Office applications

Pull together a daily timeline of what you have worked on to keep track of your day. Ideally, the information would show what meetings you've attended, OneNote updates, chats, calls, files updated/reviewed, Teams channel updates, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it easier to make a meeting from a group chat

Add a feature where I can easily make a future(not immediate) meeting with group participants that I am in a group chat with. It would essentially just populate the participants field in the meeting invite with the people from the chat group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Would you sell or keep/rent

Looking for ideas here - my family has been lucky enough in the last few weeks to build a house under contract in a great area for our growing family. despite the fact that we offered a decent amount above the asking price for the house, we feel that we are getting very much, given the current market (we were not the highest buyer).

Now we have recently put our current house on the FSBO market and have received many aggressive offers. Due to the current inflation situation, I am starting to have thoughts about selling and keeping our current…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. To have native casting from iPad Os app to android TV.

1. Casting to other devices is still not native on teams.
    2. since schools now use teams to impact lessons, it would be great if casting is provided an a native option on the teams app.
    3. i use an ipad os and an android tv, a native casting will make my meetings and kids school lessons easy to view, reduce eye stress and makit it more impactful.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create an area for common personal settings from within Office.com

At the moment, you have to set your language preferences (which changes a bunch of things about look and feel) in each application. For example the calendar start day-of-the-week in Outlook is set separately from the one for the calendars in Teams. This level of granularity is great, but there should be an option to change all of the application preferences to be the same from office.com settings - effectively putting the same settings in all apps, but then allowing people to change them on an app by app basis if desired.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base