Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Release the Flying Monkeys button

We can praise people and raise a hand politely but we need a function to "Release the flying Monkeys" like the wizard of Oz. This gives the chair a button the ability to release animated flying monkeys and a screech of displeasure when a meeting participant utters something so life draining, irrelevant or unhelpful that the only recourse is a digital reprimand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alert for Hand Raised When Screen Minimized

When I am in a Teams meeting, and I have my Teams screen minimized, it would be a big help if the minimized screen and/or the Teams icon in the toolbar would flash or something to alert me when a hand is raised. Right now, if I am reading from a document that I have open, and the Teams screen is minimized, I don't really know if one of the other participants raises a hand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better user management / user data protection

1. When installing teams on a PC used by multiple users with one and the same login, all passwords are saved and teams logins can be misused simply by chosing the e-mail address from another user.

2. When installing teams on a PC used for private and business purposes, teams overrules all account priviliegies, i.e. for instance a privately MS Office license key will be deactivated due to the switching to the MS business account, where the product is not licensed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We can’t delete a conversation in chat. Wa can just put on ‘hide’.

We can’t delete a conversation in chat. We can just put on ‘hide’.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Block recording of meeting until all parties have accepted recording request

Block recording of meeting until all parties have accepted recording request

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Embed Google forms in Classnotebook

Hi,

Could you create a link between Microsoft and Google?

Most of our student are very young, ages between 2 and 7 years , we are unable to use Microsoft forms, due to the lack of the picture options.

When deeling with young learners, we are obliged to use the media (pictures and videos) inside every question/answer. So we turned our assessments to google forms, that allows all these features. However, it is difficult to post only a link in students classnotebook in Microsoft Teams.

It would be perfect, if we could embed an open link from google forms.

Thank…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Download Progress bar Highly Required on MS Teams

please create a progress bar, which should tell the status of the download

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give the latest 64 bitt version in pads and mobile phones

Some features that are in 64 bitt version that are not in mobile and pads.
    So you should give that features of app in pads and mobile also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. we should be able to mute other attendees

Like, we can mute them, but only the hearing part,. Not them speaking, being muted. Kind of like Discord-esque type of mute. Thanks! If u can see this it would be a BIG help! :))

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mute Button modifications

Teachers will have the ability to unmute the students.

Students can mute other attendees (only at their receiving end) except the presenter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update user status in Microsoft Teams

After integrating zoom into Teams, when the user is using the zoom meeting, Teams still displays the user status as Available, do you have a plan to provide a Graph API to change the user status in Teams?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Autosuggestions for Bot Framework on teams

We would like to implement an Auto suggestion feature in the Bot which is deployed on Teams.

The current auto suggestion in web using Directline channel is integrated with the Azure Cognitive Search. We would like a similar experience in Teams.

But Teams only provides a command feature which can only display a maximum of 10 commands

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Admit all

As a teacher I'd love to be able to "open my door" and let students come in until I close it again (at which point I'd have to let them in

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As meeting organiser I need to be able to share my screen AND see the other participants

I am a teacher - having to use Teams to teach up to 10 pupils at a time. When I screen share I can then not actually see the children. I have no idea if anyone has put their hand up nor can I watch the children as they do some work alongside me. Zoom has this functionality and so does Google Classroom. Surely, a platform that is used by so many education establishments can be adapted to allow this vital function!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Oral test

Many schools and organizations take an oral test of the student and in case of India the exam season is coming up so it might be a good idea to make such an arrangement for the examiner where he can schedule the entry and exit of the student in a private room/call.
    As the tests are usually taken privately and only the examiner and the student is present in the room so maybe Microsoft can come up with such an arrangement in MS teams where the examiner can stay in the room/meeting/call and he can permit the students to enter…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple choice questions

Some way in which schools can conduct exams preferably multiple choice questions on MS teams instead of using some other platform. Features such as time restrictions, number of questions unanswered etc. available to the student on screen and results can be made available to the students and teachers at the end of the test.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Login using 2 users in a single device in Desktop

Hi,

Can we login with 2 users at a time in a single Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Clickable server links

Can you, please, make server links like smb links clickable? Since everyone is working from home this would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base