Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rubric / Marking with grade letters

It would be great if when marking assignments on Teams, you could mark with letter grades as well as numerical marks. E.g. A, B, C or DS, ME, PA for BTEC subjects. Would also be helpful if this was added to the marking Rubrics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enstella easy to convert EDB file into PST file

Enstella Exchange EDB to PST converter is the most valuable Converter in the market its feature and working method is too cool to convert EDB to PST on windows all version and support all the MS Outlook and it’s all below version without any interruption by flowing few steps. EDB converter export EDB file to PST offline. It supports all the version of MS Outlook version 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.

Download freeware click here-https://www.enstella.com/exchange-email-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Making it more productive ...

People are having multiple concurrent team meeting regularly now while doing other task. It will be good if a volume control can be made available for each active team meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I use my iPhone to dial into meeting for the audio while i watch a meeting on my desktop. Can there be a feature to only have audio/no video

I use my iPhone to dial into meeting for the audio while i watch a meeting on my desktop. Can there be a feature to only have audio/no video in the app?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ce serait bien de pouvoir entrer des notes pas seulement à coup de 0.5. Que l'on puisse mettre 2.3 ou 5.4 etc..

Ce serait bien de pouvoir entrer des notes pas seulement à coup de 0.5. Que l'on puisse mettre 2.3 ou 5.4 etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Divided by team and subchannel, make request to review documents such as meeting notes. Requests to review documents in one place

Divided by team and subchannel, make request to review documents such as meeting notes. Requests to review documents in one place

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add reply option and forward option

There is no basic options "reply and forward". try to add

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Access to early developer clients without needing to enable the O365 tenant

I think the title says it all. I would love to try out and provide feedback on the developer clients without having to have my company do something special to enable me to do so...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chat feature

Teachers are having to disable chat due to children threatening, bullying, and being inappropriate with other students. But some children need to be able to privately chat with the teacher. Please consider making a feature that would allow students to privately chat with the teacher but not each other.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Meeting Experience option not showing in Settings General tab in Teams app on PC

New Meeting Experience option not showing in Teams app on PC in Settings General tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit .doc file in teams web browser

Edit .doc file in teams web browser

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. DESGARGAS DE GRABACIONES DE VIDEOCONFERENCIAS EN TEAMS

¿Sería posible que solo el propietario de un equipo en Teams pudiera descargar las grabaciones de una reunión? Ahora cualquier miembro del equipo puede hacerlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, a feature for OneNote. I am a music teacher and would love to have music stave lines available on the VIEW, ruled lines if possible. Tkx

I am a music teacher and would like to see music manuscript stave lines on the VIEW, ruled lines option where the grid lines are. Thanking you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need more functions

Look at Zoom and copy their function.
    - Let us hide non participating videos.
    - Let us move the screens as we see fit.
    - Let us resize videos so we can see shared screen along with participating people's videos.

Right now as Deaf person, it's hard to see my ASL-interpreter on screen when instructor shares the screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teams Meeting organizer should Remove participants which was dialed in from Teams Meeting chat

Teams Meeting organizer should Remove participants which was dialed in from Teams Meeting chat

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow

Allow users of 4th generation iPad 10 to download Teams!!!! Soooooo unbelievably idiotic that this isn't already a viable workaround, considering how many people are working from home these days!!!! 🙄

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be really nice if you could copy a microsoft list from OneDrive to a site so that you can add it to MS Teams.

I have recently experimented with MS Lists and quite like it, however, I created the List on OneDrive. I now want to share it on MS Teams (which was not available earlier) and I can't seem to do it. I can't copy and paste items from one list to another either. I don't know if there is a good reason for this or if it's an oversight. Please can you tell me whether this is something I should be able to do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Error 80090016

Cuando intento instalar teams de escritorio, despues de introducir correo y contraseña me sale este error código de error 80090016

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base