Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding the Native Outlook App within Teams!

Adding the Native Outlook App within Teams like the Chat, Channels, Calendar, etc. would be great. I know this can be done through other avenues or customization, but having this ability would allow for true collaboration!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to record shall b really helpful

Option to record given to all participants shall b really helpful. Atleast some link, which enables participants to revisit meeting with their login credentials vl not only ensure safety but can increase client base phenomenally

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to record shall b really helpful

Option to record given to all participants shall b really helpful. Atleast some link, which enables participants to revisit meeting with their login credentials vl not only ensure safety but can increase client base phenomenally

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Очистка историю чата

Предлагаю добавить очисику чата как в мессенджерах т.е стереть историю сообщении в чате

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add an extra category to Teams Assignments to filter out expired assignments

It is proving to be daunting for our students when they click on the ASSIGNMENTS tab in Teams and they have every assignment, past, present and future, in front of them. They get confused about which ones they need to complete. It would be easier to follow if there was an extra category along with DRAFTS, ASSIGNED and RETURNED so that any expired assignments move into there. So children would only see the current active assignments that they need to complete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Vidarebefordra chattmeddelandet på PC på samma sätt som man kan göra på iPhone.

På IPhone kan man vidarebefordra meddelanden i Teams-chatten samt även inlägg/poster från Teamen. Men det funkar inte på PC - därför borde den funktionen finnas även på PC.

Det snabbar upp arbetet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have Ipad running ios 10.3.4 and not compatible with microsoft teams.

Kindly make microsoft teams to be compatible with ios 10.3.4

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PowerPoint Share not recorded in GCC

I was recording my meeting that included file sharing (powerpoint file). Afterward, I was watching the record and I've noticed that it wasn't visible. Once I switched to the screen sharing it was visible in the record. Solved for everyone but GCC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make access as guest easier on Device Apps

After being on a teams trial we bought licenses for a subset of our users. However those users who no longer have licenses have challenges joining as guest.

Kindly make the teams app on all platform have a simple and easy option to join as a guest for meetings without the need to login to the App.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add possibility to pause & restart meeting video recording and still keep 1 video file

Hi Teams,
    when recording webinars, I'd like to pause recording video e.g. for time of participants' individual work and restart capturing video when another instruction part follows.
    Currently I can only stop the video record and start a new one, which generates 2 files and I'd like to have just 1 file from 1 webinar without the need to merge them (it takes hours to merge 2 pc of 1 hour videos).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add the download option on your server lecture after meeting

Please add the download option on your server lecture after meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need a enotebook in teams itself

We want more facilities

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a 'send later' facility in Teams for students' results so that they can have their weekend to themselves.

Simply, if a 'send later' option was added to Teams, you could correct everything (which is often done outside of actual school hours) and then set up your 'send time' so that students would get their feedback within school hours only.

This facility would save you having to open up various classes in Teams to send feedback manually on Monday morning, etc.

Microsoft has already introduced this option in emails: you can write an email, click send later, and be done with it! So why not have it in Teams? It would allow teachers to respect students' downtime and let…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't exist, schools already aids enough

Just use zoom or some **** teams is bollocks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. enable clearing/deleting of old conversations

add a delete option to past conversations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Grouping of existing Teams.

It would be great if you could group already existing Teams.
    I work with several brands and for all brands I have a few Teams on products, marketing, PR etc.... would be great to group them by Brand.

Assume that that would make sense for a lot of Teams to keep the overview easy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please introduce the feature that shows who is kicking or muting me from the meeting

Please introduce this feature in further updates of ms teams application as it is very very much irritating and annoying that wiithou any reason any anonymous freak kicks anyone randomly from ongoing important class meeting, really this is becoming a serious issue day by day and this is very disturbing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pantallas compartidas

Sería interesante que se pudiera elegir la pantalla que se está compartiendo, para ver solo esa pantalla.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automatically end meeting/ stop recording

If the organizer of the meeting suddenly leaves the meeting, then the meeting should automatically end and any recording should stop automatically too. I’ve had a couple times when I’m in the middle not a class meeting where my internet dropped, and the meeting and recording keeps going with my students in the meeting acting up or worried about what is happening while unattended by an adult. Today, my 3rd grade students stayed in a meeting for 10 minutes without supervision wondering what happened to me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 55 56
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base