Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please enable in group chat also how many people seen or read our message in groups or mettings..

Please enable in group chat also how many people seen or read our message in groups or meetings..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it more coder friendly

Putting a snipet is not easily accessible. Also remove the 1000 character limit from clipboard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. enable mentions in files in the teams app

enable @ mentions in files in the teams app so you can assign part of a document to people within the app rather than just online

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Provide access to multiple calendar view

Provide access to multiple calendar view as in Outlook. I work with 5 calendars daily and within Teams I am not able to do this. I schedule meetings for 5 directors and myself and I need to be able to see their schedules and mine in order to be able to book travel and arrange meeting times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change to Time Off Requests in Shifts

When looking at the list of completed time off requests in the Shifts function of Microsoft Teams, it only shows that I (as the manager) approved or denied the time off. It would be nice to be able to see who the requester is by just looking at the list and without having to click in to each individual request to see who the requester is.

In addition, it would be nice for the requester to be able to cancel or change the time off request after it has been placed. Right now the only way to cancel or change…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need reply option in an open chat

like whatsapp we need reply option on the message that we need to answer on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ‘Direct Reply‘ on a single message in the chat function + edit message on the desktop version.

To also have the ‘Direct Reply‘ to/ on a single message in the chat function + ability to edit message after they’re sent on the desktop version. Currently only available on Teams mobile app. When you’re having multiple threads active it can get quite messy. And continuing the chat on mobile significantly slows down the pace as well as becomes less functional in usage.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Decommission Outlook

Hello Microsoft,

In order to truly make teams a 21st century software that everyone will love and recommend, I suggest you make Teams the new Office 365 Email Client as well. Why you would include all other forms of communications in Teams, but ignore email, is not logical.

I am not suggesting some lame integration , but making Teams the actual email client and eliminating the need for outlook. You will save trillions of hours globally in users wasted time switching back and forth between these two apps. It would also open up a new path of communication that has…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Design guid

Hello, I am learning your design guide in order to help to design our own app, but I see a lot of confusing data. For example, you state that a $app-black is monochromatic #252423, but the color sample actually is blueish #16233a. Also, there is not enough data on spacings, sizings, and colors. For example, what color do I use for a "down" state of a button? What left and right paddings does a button label have, what is the spacing between primary and secondary buttons or what is the width for a dialog? It would be nice if you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 新しい連絡がきていることがわかりずらい。非表示がわかりずらい

ラインのようにどのチームに連絡がきている分かりやすくしてほしい

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Complicated design. Multiple popup message.

Complicated design. Only developer can understand the functionality of teams messenger.

Normally it’s complicated for user. Unnecessarily displaying all chats on screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update Teams so we can see more than 4 other participants at once on the screen please!

Update Teams so we can see more than 4 other participants at once on the screen please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Efficient tool to convert EDB to PST

There are many possibilities to lose your Exchange Database. It may include accidental deletion, dirty shut down, Jet errors, malicious software, synchronization issues, and corrupt header files of your database.
    Among various software recovery tools, here we introduce one of the good and efficient third party tools. EdbMails EDB to PST Converter tool is one of the professional third party tools. It is trusted by millions of users around the world.
    EdbMails recovers all mailbox items like Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Drafts, Notes, etc. including attachments. It supports Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and outlook versions 2000, 2002,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need the ability to delete chats, not just hide them.

Completely delete chats; not just hide them. As time goes on, you have so many chats that you no longer need. I cant' believe with all the features this system has, that deleting chats is NOT an option.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. delete conversations

delete conversations..

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Internal report listing all clients using Teams

We need to know which of our clients are actually using Teams. Is there a way to gather this information?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Install React and Redux Developer Tools in Chrome debugger

As I am trying to debug my Tab app written in React/Redux, I really miss having React and Redux debugging features in the Dev Tools. Is there a way to do this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just copy whats app.

copy whats app.
    We need delivery report, read receipt, color posting of images, excel paste, etc.

What's app us so much user friendly.

Make Team like that.

Keep notification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base