Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.   

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I miss the possibility of searching within history with one person

Searching for something in all chats and teams makes finding harder an more timeconsuming ,
    especcially in organizations with hundreds of employees..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us create an alias for Teams we belong to

I belong to several teams, and my agency requires a long naming convention. It makes it hard to quickly distinguish one team from another on my Teams navigation bar on the left hand side of my screen.

I would LOVE to be able to change the name of the team, on my end only (create an alias) so I could create short easy to understand MS Team nicknames.

I would also love if I could highlight the team name different colors, so I could also easily lump like teams into the same color for ease of quickly finding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams Live gallery view for attendees of presenters

I was hoping to use Teams live for Council meetings and Municipal committee meetings. It is not possible for us until Teams live has a feature that attendees could see all presenters in a gallery view. It would be nice in this view if the person speaking had a box around them while they were speaking that would work on its own. I like the producer having the ability to mute select presenters. I also like the ability to share something on the producers screen if this was possible to have with the people speaking (like teams meetings).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cómo convertir Zimbra a PST

Hay muchas herramientas de terceros disponibles en el mercado que convierten el archivo Zimbra al formato PST. Pero cuando se trata de una herramienta confiable y segura, no puede encontrar una herramienta mejor que Zimbra to PST Converter. Esta herramienta puede convertir fácilmente archivos Zimbra a PST sin pérdida de datos. También admite la conversión por lotes de varios archivos Zimbra a PST. Esta herramienta tiene una interfaz muy fácil que todos pueden usar sin tener ningún conocimiento técnico de software.

Lee mas: http://www.zimbra-converter.com/info/free-zimbra-converter-to-export-zimbra-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. From calendar, take notes in OneNote

Just like in Outlook, I want to be able to open a Calendar item, in Teams, join the meeting and then create a note in OneNote. As with Outlook (desktop version), I want my OneNote to start with the Calendar item, including it's subject, invited people, body, and any attachments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A book suggestion

A while ago, I asked about author’s who were similar to John Sanford.
    Someone ( I don’t remember who) suggested a book called “Spindown” by Andy Crawford.
    I got the book and it’s very good.
    Thank you-whoever you are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. receive a notification when your chat message has been read

Recieve an actual alert/notification when your sent message has been read in teams chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. antipsychotic weight gain

have you been on antipsychotics?

which one, how much weight did you gain?

were you able to lose the weight?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add view of all shared documents in meetings

Please add an easy way to see all documents/files that people have shared in a meeting. Rational: People share docs in meeting frequently but it's hard to find them all. Users must scroll through and endless chat session and try to find all the things that were shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Receive calls from a different Team than the active one

In the current Windows app, when some calls from a Team in which I am a guest and I am currently active in a different Teams account, the Windows app will not "ring" or give any indication there is an incoming call. But the iOS apps will do that, which is how it should work.

It's frustrating to have to answer such calls on my phone when I am sitting at my desktop. Even if I switch over to the other Teams account before the caller hangs up, it will not ring and there is not a way to answer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Organize Teams/Channels

I'd like to group related teams into categories and group them together in my long list of teams. So, one Team regarding my process "A" can be together while another group of Teams I utilize for another process "B" can be group separate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Display person status directly in chat

[Desktop version]
    When opening a brand-new chat window, make the status of the person available directly in the chat instead of having to hover over the name to confirm the status, it could be under the name, or somewhere around there,

The "In a meeting" status icon is the same as the "busy" one so in order to confirm which one it is, you have to hover over the name, same issue as be right back and away where both share the same icon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Click icon or button to indicate that I "Can see your screen"

When on a call presenters inevitably ask "Can you see my screen?". This would be an icon/button/emoji that viewers could click to answer this question without unmuting/talking or to preempt this question and quickly indicate to the presenter that "Yes, indeed we can see your screen". Icon could be a "thumbs up displayed on a computer monitor" or other clear indicator not used for any other purpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding customized themes and/or colors would greatly benefit users with OCD

Alllow users to 'color-code' meeting type or events for easily recognition

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Order of message notifications

When you have the Teams window minimized and the multiple notifications pop up in the lower right corner of the screen. the first message should be pushed to the top and subsequent messages show up under, rather than the other way around. This way you're reading top-down rather than bottom-up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. pin chat to team when using ipad

pin chat to team when using ipad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Being able to search the existing chat windows!

If there was a search bar somehow in the chat that you could look for specific words within a chat. Sometimes the history can get long, but it's useless if you need to keep scrolling and can't find the information needed. My company uses teams to pair new employees with veterans. We exchange questions back and forth so it would be super helpful to search keywords to find answers we know were given, even if from a couple of weeks back. Instead of needing to ask them again.

Maybe CTRL+F? or a strictly a search bar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make assignment due dates visible in the calendar

Instead of just having a list available, it would be nice to see all the assignments for all the classes in the calendar, representing the day that they are due.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Schedule Assignments

As a teacher, it would nice to be able to schedule assignments and quizzes to post rather than saving it as a draft and posting it when it is time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 3436 3437
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base