Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Polled questions.

Can you make a "Polled questions " wizard in MS Word that can allow me to create polled questions as a Word.docx. Then, this document can be exported into any Teams training session that I facilitate..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See who colleagues are talking to

In the office you would be able to see or hear who your colleagues are talking to. Whether if they are at their desks or in the meeting rooms. You will get the idea and know if they are talking to other colleagues. But working from home, you cant know this and the only thing you know is the user is on "Busy" status. It would be great if there is a feature that allow would allow me to know who the users are talking to provided that the other users are within the company. So you know your friend…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase the host window size and make it equal to that of participants

Increase the host window size and make it equal to that of participants

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Increase the host window size and make it equal to that of participants

Increase the host window size and make it equal to that of participants

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Find all Teams activities between 2 dates and times

I would like to see a log (or journal) of all my Teams activities between 2 datetimes. Like today for example, its the end of my day I am am trying to remember everything I worked on today. Teams activities could help fill in the fuzzy parts by listing any chats, or calls I had today, any meetings I attended today, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stack notifications on Android

The notifications on Android should have the ability to be "stacked. That is, once a new message arrives there would be one notification and then each subsequent message would fall under the same notification. Currently, my phone vibrates constantly as new messages arrive throughout the day. One notification to tell a user that there is an unread message would be enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stack notifications on Android

The notifications on Android should have the ability to be "stacked. That is, once a new message arrives there would be one notification and then each subsequent message would fall under the same notification. Currently, my phone vibrates constantly as new messages arrive throughout the day. One notification to tell a user that there is an unread message would be enough.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. separate instances for multiple desktops

Since we received the Windows update that added the ability to rename each of your multiple desktops, I'd love to see support for multiple instances of Teams added as well. Right now clicking on the Teams icon in the taskbar switches my desktop to the one where Teams is currently active, which really jams up my workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Latest update removed features

Due to the latest update i can‘t edit assignments any more on iPad. Why?
    Furthermore i can‘t umderstand why the versions for iPad, MacOS or Windows are different in so many ways. This is really annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams is limited to just 5 public teams. Can this be increased?

We have reached the limit of 5 public/organizational channels in our tenant. We have situations where we are using teams for company wide discussions, such as help and support, water cooler discussions, etc. We don't want to have to manage access to the teams, but just send people a link and invite them to join. Now that we have reached the limit, we are tying to figure out creative ways to work within the limit. Is it possible to increase this limit?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Old Design

Allow users to choose to keep the old design. The new design all blends together and makes it harder to direct students on how to navigate.

For reference:
    https://www.jumpto365.com/blog/microsoft-teams-web-getting-a-new-look-and-feel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Properties for a folder, should display file count and total filesize

In the file tab of a Teams channel, when clicking ... beside a folder, properties should display # of files and #size of files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Convertisseur Zimbra vers PST

Je voudrais suggérer l'outil de conversion Zimbra en PST. L'outil de conversion Zimbra vers PST exporte facilement des fichiers Zimbra vers PST, et d'autres formats de fichiers tels que MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, HTML, etc. Ce convertisseur Zimbra vers PST a une interface simple avec des étapes explicites. Essayez la version d'essai gratuite de l'outil Zimbra to PST Converter.

Lire Suite: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/free-methods-export-zimbra-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove New Meeting Button when Policy Disables The Functionality

The Calendar Option in Teams currently shows the "New Meeting +" button even when the Meet Now functions are disabled via a Meeting Policy.

The user is only informed that this function is not available after they click on the meeting button, which is poor UX. The button should be removed entirely from the UX if the functionality is not there, similar to the "Meet Now" button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow calendar invitation ownership to be transferred to another person within the organization.

This would be useful in the event that the owner of the calendar invitation/meeting isn't available to run the meeting any longer. We run into this problem when the person who sent the invite is suddenly sick or has left the organization.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Student-Teacher Homework Assignments Problem Solved!

Students and teachers continue to face the difficulties of online school through this continuing pandemic, especially with students completing assignments and homework on time! This is causing teachers to not be as effective and students to not receive a complete experience and mastery of their education. TEAMS should develop a way/ emphasis on homework/assignment submission. This would include alarms, reminders, or even a way to text alert kids reminders of their work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Move a "Teams Room" conversation from "Teams Room" to "Chat" section.

Why are the "Team" communications separate from "Chat" communications? Everyone works from "Chat" not from "Teams".

We have groups of people responding on Chats from "Calls" instead of the Teams room those Calls belong to. It is because not one moves between Teams and Chat. This is a negative UI experience.

Additionally having "conversations" from Teams, Chat, and Calls increase the amount of conversations you have to follow AND remember where a conversation happened. This is exhausting.
    --- Why aren't these synced / given ability to sync them to merge and minimize # of conversations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Position participant video feeds near the camera.

When viewing a screenshare, attendee video feeds always appear at the bottom of the screen. However, my camera is at the top of the screen.

It would be great to be able to choose where attendee video feeds appear to increase the illusion of eye contact. You might even have a "where is your camera?" question on first use, then do this automagically for the user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Find all group chats that you and a person belong to

If I have a 1-1 chat with person a, I'd like to be able to see all the other group chats where that person and I are both participants. This would help me find information easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 3223 3224
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base