Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permanently change teams font size for the visually impaired

Teams default font is small, it makes it difficult for the visually impaired to read messages. It would be great to be able to change the font size.
    I do not need to change the font, just the size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. "toggle selection on all items" error

When I click on "toggle selection on all items" . I do not see the right count of files in that folder. It shows 30 however it must be 69 in this case.

Why could be the error?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "toggle selection on all items" error

When I click on "toggle selection on all items" . I do not see the right count of files in that folder. It shows 30 however it must be 69 in this case.

Why could be the error?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I click on "toggle selection on all items" . I do not see the right count of files in that folder

Why could be the error?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable us to customise the visibility of user details

We would like to be able to choose whether or not user details are visible to external people.

Our use case is that we want our staff mobile numbers in Teams so we can access all contact details in one place. However, the majority of our staff mobile numbers are personal, not work, so we want them to be visible internally to our staff only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alphabetically sort contact list on mobile devices

The contacts/favorites on mobile version of teams is not sorted alphabetically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Web: Notifications on Safari disappear from Notification Center

When using Teams with Safari on macOS, after I receive a notification it disappears from Notification Center a few seconds after it shows in the top-right corner of the screen.

To be clear, this happens even if Safari isn't the active application, which to me doesn't make sense as Notification Center is meant to help you view/manage any received notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A Wave Feature for Individuals in Teams meetings

A method for a quick wave/handshake (maybe a couple of other greeting type options) between individuals in Teams Meetings. This would be a nice feature for recognition in large meetings as these are becoming a key point of social connection as we virtualize.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. date stamps in "Files"

Hello ... currently, the date stamps in Files under "Modified" indicate descriptive terms such as "Yesterday" or "2 days ago." Would you be able to change this to a date and time stamp (like in Windows Explorer) so it would be easier to determine when the last changes were made? Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Voice channels (discord or team speak) persistent voice chat- with deafen/obvious attendees/mic on or off at a glance

Been suggest and really useful- discord/team speak like voice channels attached to team or stand alone that can be pinned to side bar or at top of chats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams: Tales of Psychopathy

Dear Teams Team, your performance once we can actually get on a call with clients is good. We are able to connect and communicate with the other parties with ease.

However, to reach the point of contact, one must suffer multiple horrendous headaches as follow:

1) Verification codes

2) But first, email confirmation for verification codes

3) Not receiving verification codes

4) Exiting Teams

5) Re-opening Teams

6) More verification codes

7) More email confirmation for verification codes

8) "You cannot set Teams for work at the moment"

9) Closing and uninstalling Teams

10) Re-installing Teams for work

11) "You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ubunto 20.04 Software Availablity

I just received the C-4 with 32GB eMMC. Up and running OK, occasional 5 second screen blanking is the only hardware issue.
    I got my local drive mapping sorting out and started to configure system.
    I have few questions regarding either software availability, or workarounds, for the following pieces of software that I use frequently and have failed on 20.04 LTS. My other systems are 18.04 (x86_64).
    The packages that failed or didn't appear available are: VLC, Chromium, and VNC viewer.
    Since there is a music player and web browser working, my primary issue is Viewing VNC servers on other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How YIFY Proxy and YTS Proxy Work?

YIFy Proxy is like a mediator that connects the Internet and the website you'd like to. These proxy sites provide an option to download banned or pirated media. These sites can help secure the IP addresses of your computer from the Internet or allow you to access websites that are blocked or banned. It's difficult to identify the original IP address used by the site you're trying to access, YIFY Proxy Sites assist in removing your IP address to prevent from being blocked by ISPs.

For more information read this - https://www.thinkmage.com/yts-proxy/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Streamline notifications and clicks

It is very annoying to see that my message got a like in the chat, but have to click over to activity to clear the notification

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow to post emojis on screen

I think we should be able to post emojis on the corner of the screen to tell teams what to expect in the background. Similar to cars stickers that have families and dogs and such. For example, when I log in to a meeting, I can select a female emoji with headphones (Wife teleworking, a baby and 2 dogs) and people will automatically know that is my home environment so any noises would not be a surprise. It can be totally up to the person, however, I have been in many meetings where everyone has to explain their current situation…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How do I open password protected 7zip file in windows 10?

If you want to open password protected 7zip file in window 10 so you can try the most recommended tool, is the eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. This tool support all windows and 7z file version. If the user has no idea about the lost password in this situation user selects the Brute Force Attach technique to recover the 7z file password. In this tool, a live preview option is available to check recovery status. A free demo pack is available on this tool to show the first 3 letters of the lost password.
    Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-open-password-protected-7zip-file/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Restrict attendees from pausing and scrolling videos in presentations from cloud

There is a possibility not to share presentation by sharing screen, but by opening it from OneDrive Cloud. Also it is possible to paste into the slides video link. Altogether enables performing presentation in lag-free environment allowing attendees to see videos with ought lags.
    HOWEVER it is NOT POSSIBLE to restrict attendees from pausing and scrolling videos from themselves. That may cause confusion and "desynchronization" of some attendees and presenter. It would be really good to just stream the video to attendees and take away video controls from them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outlook error 0x800ccc92 has been fixed

You can fix Outlook error 0x800ccc92 manually but I suggest you use an automated method to fix errors. The SysInspire PST Converter software is capable of recovering emails, contact, calendar, appointments, etc and converting single and bulk files also. Every time when you convert your file, they can show a live preview of PST conversion. This software is Windows OS supportable, it can run only on Windows. The Sysinspire technical team helps you for 365 days.
    Read more:- https://www.sysinspire.com/blog/fix-microsoft-outlook-error-0x800ccc92/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How to ***** a 7zip file password easily ?

Did you know how to ***** a 7z file password with powerful software? I am going to suggest a best software for locked 7zip file password that is eSoftTools 7z file password recovery software this software is work with completely protection and it able to every password types like :- (123##$%), english and non english characters, any special word character and capable of solving any length of characters.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-remove-password-from-7zip-file-easily/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Linux  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →