Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Best Free Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration

For the better migration of Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365, Try the best third-party migration tool - Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool.
    Using Shoviv NSF to Office 365 Migration tool there is no requirement of an expert, the user interface of this tool is very easy to use non-technical users use this tool is very easy.

With the help of this tool, you can take the following advantages

1: The tool migrates multiple mailboxes to Office 365, Outlook PST, and Live Exchange in a single attempt.
    2: It converts multiple mailboxes and also saves in EML…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buy Slack and throw away sloppy Team

Slack is 100000000 times better Buy Slack M$.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chat feature to be like telegram or whatsapp.

Chat feature to be like telegram or whatsapp. dont want to click reply and would like to type a message to reply straight from text box

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Channel Posts/Files/Wiki order to be edited.

At the top of my Channels are Posts, Files, Wiki, and +

I am always going first to Files but the uneditable default view is Posts highlighted first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exclui mensagens por completo do historico

Por gentileza acrescentar esse item pois e de bastante importância.

Excluir mensagens por completo do histórico de conversas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement a feature to change the storage of chat history

It would be great if you could implement a feature to change the storage of the Teams chat history. Also, I would like to know how to avoid consuming the Inbox capacity by the Teams chat history.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A feature to make guest users team owners

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    ゲスト ユーザーをチームの所有者にする機能の拡充を希望
    A feature to make guest users team owners

■Description(内容):
    ゲスト ユーザーが利用できる機能は既定で大きく制限されていますが、必要に応じてチームの所有者と同等の権限を付与したいため、ゲスト ユーザーをチームの所有者にする機能の拡充を希望​します。​
    The features that guest users are allowed to use is heavily limited by default, but we will like to assign them the same permissions as team owners when required, so we hope a feature to make guest users team owners will be implemented.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Switch Audio to Headphones, which are plugged after joining meeting.

When I have already joined meeting via laptop speakers, and after sometime If I plugin the headphones, there should be option to switch Audio to headphones

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Results when searching for a user

After changing the user's settings, searching in Teams does not take effect.
    We request that you improve the function so that it is reflected immediately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Standardize setting values when creating a team

Setting values are different when creating a team in the following three ways: Teams client, Microsoft Teams admin center, and cmdlet.
    Therefore, it would be great if those setting values are standardized.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want Teams chats to open in a small narrow window like Skype

I want Teams chats to open in a small narrow window like Skype. This allows me to more easily chat with people without the screen taking over what I was already working on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make user presence controllable for internal users and external users

It would be great if we can have Presence privacy mode feature like Skype for Business.
    Furthermore, internal users and external user are controlled at the same time in the Presence privacy mode.
    Therefore, a function to control the presence separately for those users would be appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add contact to group dialog

When I "Add a contact to this group" please put the cursor into the name field. I should be able to start typing the name as soon as the dialog appears. It's the ONLY field there. Neither of the buttons should be defaults, at least until there is a name in the field.
    Little frustrations are souring issues.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Join Meeting: Remember the last used phone number, for we'll call you join option

As most users join meetings repeatedly in the same fashion, remembering the last called number would prevent continual reentry of the same phone number.

ie. A users re-entering their own mobile/cellular number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple Web Preview

It appears only the first URL pasted in a multi-line message generates a web preview. This should be aligned with other Microsoft products like outlook and a web preview should be created for each web link.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. multi-window: Concurrently utilize multiple screens for Teams activities

Currently, a user can only use one Teams window (and thereby practically only a single screen) for all activities. Teams does not break out this area making it concurrently available for the different tasks that I want to do concurrently: E.g. 1. View a current meeting in progress. 2. Chat with someone in the meeting on a separate back channel. 3. Inspect and pull up Team documents from the Team's site.
    I expect to be able to have each of these concurrently and fully visible so that I can smoothly adjust my attention without the clunkiness of in and out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve performance on Android

I would like to see performance improve on the Android apps. Both the Android phone app and the app that comes on Teams IP desk phones (which also runs on Android). I find them frustrating to use because they respond to user input so slowly. For example, hanging up or dismissing a call -- there is often a 1-2 second delay between pressing the "x" button and the app responding in any way. I'm often wondering if I missed the button, and then it finally registers. It's not a huge delay, but enough to be really noticeable, especially for something…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can you add the ability to delete a message that has already been sent?

When my company was using Slack, I could delete messages I sent to a chat. I would like to be able to do this in Teams as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Full SharePoint file operations in Teams

Please bring full SharePoint file operations into Teams, Edit metadata, view versjon history, start a flow on current Item, recycle bin...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create Private Channels for Private Teams

We need a mechanism to allow for a private channel on a private team. As it stands now, my department that is across multiple states would have access to all channels if I make the Team Private. However, if I make the Team Public and select channels to be private, then anyone in our organization could join the team and it would require us to be very sensitive around privatizing channels.

Thus if I can make a Team Private (i.e. my Finance and Accounting Team) and then could also create Private Channels (i.e. Payroll for a specific region) it would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1254 1255
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base