Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.   

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an option for windows mode

Can you add an option on phones to turn to windows mode (for example youtube has that option).
    Because on ohone i don't have some options (removing profile photo,...).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zwei Personen sollten parallel Ihren Bildschirm teilen können

Wir benötigen es sehr häufig, dass zwei Kollegen gleichzeitig Ihren jeweiligen Bildschirm teilen müssen. Beispiel: einer zeigt das Fließbild, über das diskutiert wird, der andere zeigt die Excel / Word Datei, in der die Diskussionsergebnisse und Prozessparameter festgehalten werden. Es sollte eine parallele Ansicht beider geteilter Bildschirme (auch auf 2 Bildschirmen) bei den "Zuschauern" und ein schnelles Hin- und Her-Schalten möglich sein.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it possible to break out presentation to a separate window

When something is presented, all participants' videos are minimized to the bottom and only a few are shown. Make it possible to split the meeting into two windows. One with the video streams and one with the presented content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable meeting created using team to send update for occurrence like outlook instead of for the full series

Currently there is no option in the meeting appointment to only amend single occurrence. - appreciate this function reflect similar to outlook

Currently there is also no option to only send meeting invite/cancel meeting invites to attendees - appreciate this function reflect similar to outlook

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shifts start time end on week view

Show in the week view, month view, and mobile app view, start time and end time for each shift

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add languages to Teams Rooms Systems (Android)

Hello developers

We have great room systems on both Windows platform and Android platform today. However we lack the posibillity to add ative languages for several contries, including my own, Denmark.

A Danish translation of the language files, would mean more units sold, thus more Room licenses.

If it is not quickly or easily done, please consider releasing the possiblitty for custom languge files instead. This way we can add our own.

Please add this to your roadmap.

Kindest Regards
    Claus Pedersen
    IT-Solutions Architecht
    Herning Kommune

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding multiple time zones in the calendar at MS-Teams

As of now I can only see only my time zone in the calendar. Is it possible to add multiple time zone (atleast 2) so that we can get a quick reference of our partners' times...just as in Outlook calendar.
    This would be very much handy when working with global partners across the world.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emoji for 'stepped away'

Aside from the hands up, applause buttons during a conf call, can we perhaps have a 'stepped away for moment' emoji? Perhaps a be right back (BRB) icon?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Outlook OST to PST Converter Software

Download a freeware ATS OST to PST Converter software, easily converting multiple PST mailboxes to Outlook PST in a single conversion with batch conversion methods. You can easily migrate from offline OST file to PST file format while maintaining folder structure. This is a simple step that is easy to use for any technical or non-technical users who want to convert OST files to Outlook data file format. This utilizes work to all MS Outlook versions including 2019.

Read More: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audio Sharing in mobile

Kindly add a feature to share audio in MOBILE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Teams file access/SharePoint file access to iOS devices

We are using Teams/SharePoint to store and organize files. We can’t get to those files on iOS devices. We can get to our personal OneDrive files, but it would be beneficial to also access the SharePoint files from within the iOS native email client or other tools.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Real time status of contacts in taskbar

In main window of teams, when I chat with a particular contact, the status in the app shows the true status. But, in the taskbar, it displays the name of the person in chat and status of mine. I know I'm online as I've logged in to my system, but this mislead me many times, making me think that the person to whom I chat is online, even when they're away or in a call.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. No proper notification comes to me whenever meeting starts.. please improve that..

Give notification like incoming calls or some alarm so that one could join it on time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Block the contact in madrasatie accounts

Allow to any student to block any others students in block menu like the blocked number we need the same thing in madrasatie accounts used the madrasatie gmail

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Implement better sorting of chats.

It'd be great if group chats were separate from individual chats. Also please allow for pinning of 15 chats to be pinned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an option to add pre meeting notes for attendees to read and click ok before joining the meeting

Add an option to add pre meeting notes or Do's and Don'ts for attendees to read and accept before joining the meeting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Able to add signature or alert when joining the session

I would like to be able to have an alert or reminder sent to the person joining the session on privacy and other issues. It would be like a pop up or notification to them so they are reminded of telehealth expectations and edicate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Being able to adjust how long the time out is until you show away.

Teams will show me away after 10 minutes. I continually have to go in and update my status. It will not allow you to adjust the timeout/away settings like Skype for Business would.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 3359 3360
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base