Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow a hang up option when calling a user into an existing meeting

Allow users to hang up when trying to add a participant. Sometimes I can only see that the user is "Red" once I have called. This disturbs the user. I also feel it's a bit disrespectful to interrupt this way and I don't like it. Alternately you can prompt the user with a notification that the person they are calling is "Red" ...do you want to continue. This would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gallery view

Like zoom see gallery view of everyone whether they have camera on or off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When called from a Teams meeting, do not show in the activity tab who called

Just show someone from the meeting called instead of the name of the caller

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Touching the receiver and a static discharge caused it to shut down in protection mode.

Well, I had a scary moment tonight with my new Marantz receiver that I plugged in just a couple of hours ago!
    I went to the radio only to close the metal front door. However, when I touched the metal panel of the door, I was hit by static electricity, and the receiver's protection circuit instantly turned it off.
    I was immediately really worried that he had been shot. I'm waiting for your advice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PowerBar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crutch Word Ding Feature/App

It would be great to have an app that will ring a bell sound (only audible to you) if you speak a crutch word, such as, um, ah, like, er, and so forth. It would help improve speaking skills while you present on a day-to-day basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customizable Contact Card

Allow for customization of the Contract Card information in Teams.
    Internally we would like to see mobile number in the organizational card, and have the ability to add additional Azure AD populated values in the card, like what can be done with the SharePoint Profile Card.
    Like this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/add-properties-profilecard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Teams notification when clicked should pop in a new Teams window

Would like for Teams notification to pop in a new window when clicked on. Usually, if I am typing a message to somebody in Teams, a message pops up and I click on it, I lose the context of the original message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto Attendant Ignores Call Forwarding

I'm not sure how this got missed - by why on earth does Teams ignore call forwarding when calls go through the Auto Attendant? What is the friggin point of having call forwarding, or an Auto Attendant, if we can handle the calls the way we want?

Please fix this annoying bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Eliminate the pop up ads in the solitaire games

The pop up ads in solitaire to download additional games are very annoying. In addition, to eliminate them, the thought of an additional charge is insulting. They weren't there when the software was installed so an elimination should be easy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Test camera before meeting. Setup video before call so that it can be adjusted.

Give the ability to turn video on before joining a call so that you can test background etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. provide a louder notification sound. If possible, one that repeats itself from 2 to 3 times

provide a louder notification sound. If possible, one that repeats itself from 2 to 3 times

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integration of Teams Calendar and OneNote

Will there be an option to add OneNote Meeting into a Teams Calendar to set up the attendance responses and set the meeting up as you can in Outlook?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Webinar Registered Attendees—limit access

The option is available to: "set a different start time for attendees on the registration form so that you’ll have time to prepare with the presenters before the attendees join"

We need an option to ensure registered attendees can't join early... or before presenters are finished with prep. We don't want attendees to be able to hear presenter's prep conversations.

Perhaps a "start webinar" option similar to Live Event?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The camera view shown of me on a teams meeting should exactly match the cropped view that others are seeing.

The camera view shown of me on a teams meeting should exactly match the cropped view that others are seeing. This way a person knows if their face is being half cut off by the crop, or if only their chest is visible on screen (this happened to me and it was an awkward conversation for a corporate setting). In the latest version of teams the view of myself is 16:9, but the cropped view that others see is a portrait format. This format does not work when viewing a conference room camera - it shows only a portion of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Privacidad conversación

Hola,
    Cuando se agrega a alguien a una conversación preexistente, la nueva persona puedever la conversación que ya se tenía. Esto pone en riesgo la confidencialidad algún tema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the Teams meeting Roster available for download to all meeting participants instead of just the organizer

In our organization, business meetings are often scheduled by admins or groups using alias email accounts so the meeting roster is not available for download by the individuals that need to validate rosters. Please make the meeting Roster available to all meeting participants instead of just the organizer account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add an "?" option for an emoticon above a chat bubble

While having a discussion it would be helpful to signal you have a question for a person regarding something they sent by adding emoticon to that comment bubble. This helps reduce confusion when a person has sent a number of comment bubbles and you want to follow up on one specific one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be great if Teams showed the local time for the person you are messaging.

I have team members globally and it would be great to know what time it is where they are at while I message them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Teams status (online, away, etc.) from PowerShell

PowerShell module MicrosoftTeams should have Get-TeamClientStatus and Set-TeamClientStatus, such that the user status can be read and adjusted in the client (online, away, busy, etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 3546 3547
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base